Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dominic Iorfa 13:55 - Apr 21 with 1480 viewsThe_Beast1976

Just came on as sub for Sheff Wed. Wonder if he knows the offside rule......
Dominic Iorfa on 14:07 - Apr 21 with 1409 viewsTonto

Many of those under 40 will be utterly confused though

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Dominic Iorfa on 14:09 - Apr 21 with 1393 viewshamptonhillhoop

From his father's Wikipedia page.
'Renowned for his electric pace but less than stunning control, he became a cult figure at many of the clubs played for, particularly at Peterborough United where his name is still occasionally shouted during dull periods of matches'.
Dominic Iorfa on 14:09 - Apr 21 with 1384 viewsThe_Beast1976

Dominic Iorfa on 14:07 - Apr 21 by Tonto

Many of those under 40 will be utterly confused though

Yep, definitely one for those of us the other side of 40 😉
Dominic Iorfa on 14:11 - Apr 21 with 1358 viewsdsw2509

Was he the one who came on as sub in his first game for us and immediately crocked himself?
Dominic Iorfa on 14:12 - Apr 21 with 1336 viewsMrSheen

As Big as his dad but unlikely to be as Bad.
Dominic Iorfa on 14:33 - Apr 21 with 1241 viewsloftboy

Dominic Iorfa on 14:11 - Apr 21 by dsw2509

Was he the one who came on as sub in his first game for us and immediately crocked himself?

Yep wimbledon last home game, a very pissed 21 year old me ran on th pitch and tried to get his shirt at the end!

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Dominic Iorfa on 20:13 - Apr 22 with 853 viewsThe_Beast1976

Dominic Iorfa on 14:33 - Apr 21 by loftboy

Yep wimbledon last home game, a very pissed 21 year old me ran on th pitch and tried to get his shirt at the end!

And he was offside about a million times away at Tottenham the following season. Never seen one player offside so many times. It was comical, all of us lot were even laughing
Dominic Iorfa on 20:27 - Apr 22 with 808 viewsstainrods_elbow

Dominic Iorfa on 20:13 - Apr 22 by The_Beast1976

And he was offside about a million times away at Tottenham the following season. Never seen one player offside so many times. It was comical, all of us lot were even laughing

Absolutely bizarre career: 16 years, 22 clubs (from Royal Antwerp to Galatasaray to Queens Parr Rangers, Buler Rangers, Instant-Dict FC (!), and Guangzhou Apollo), barely 150 games, and about three dozen goals. (And probably around three hundred dozen offside decisions!) Hilariously, he was also sent off for Aylesbury while waiting to come on after an 'altercation' with a linesman. You couldn't make it up!

He actually scored two reserve team hat-tricks for and against us, which apparently spurred us to take a punt on him.

I love these freakish faux-footballers, about whom one can only wonder how on G-d's green earth they became footballers.

Who was that guy who came over and was apparently pretending to be someone else in training, and wangled a half for Southampton under Graeme Souness by posing as the cousin of George Weah? Was it Aly Dhia?

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2551248-the-search-for-ali-dia-legendary-foo
[Post edited 22 Apr 21:27]

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Login to get fewer ads

Dominic Iorfa on 20:33 - Apr 22 with 781 viewsRangersDave

Is that still a better tally than Dykes?

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Dominic Iorfa on 13:03 - Apr 23 with 535 viewskingsburyR

Only man I've seen go one on one with a keeper (Leeds - Lukic) and put it 30 yards wide.

Takes some effort that!

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Dominic Iorfa on 13:07 - Apr 23 with 508 viewsMrSheen

Dominic Iorfa on 13:03 - Apr 23 by kingsburyR

Only man I've seen go one on one with a keeper (Leeds - Lukic) and put it 30 yards wide.

Takes some effort that!

Was that the League Cup horror show? We might have had Gus Caesar at the other end too.
Dominic Iorfa on 13:13 - Apr 23 with 492 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Chance to retell my story when I was in a bar in Kobe, and the owner nearly followed through when I said I was a QPR fan.

He was an ex-Nigerian footballer who grew up with DO. Seemingly, him and his mates, who were all playing in Europe, were ringing each other up in stitches saying, if DO can play in the top English league, so can we! He said he was always hopeless.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Dominic Iorfa on 13:18 - Apr 23 with 473 viewskingsburyR

Dominic Iorfa on 13:07 - Apr 23 by MrSheen

Was that the League Cup horror show? We might have had Gus Caesar at the other end too.

The very game!!!

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Dominic Iorfa on 13:23 - Apr 23 with 458 viewsibnumber10

I remember him being referred to as Dominic I-Awful back in the day
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024