Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Preston keeper 23:17 - Apr 21 with 1731 viewsstainrods_elbow

Just what was going on with him (not that we're not delighted of course)? That howler was sub-schoolboy stuff - if I didn't know better, I'd say he'd taken a bung or been on the wacky baccy. He dropped another clanger in his box later too which could easily have led to a second, and generally performed like a bag of cats on a hot tin roof.

Without him, we'd have been staring down the barrel of another 0-0, and it'd be touch and go-ville. Decent team performance and all that, but we still got lucky.
[Post edited 22 Apr 0:34]

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

The Preston keeper on 23:23 - Apr 21 with 1697 viewscolinallcars

I noticed late on, with the sun in the west being low, he was shielding his eyes all the time. We could have lobbed a few over his bonce and he'd have been in even more trouble.
The Preston keeper on 05:36 - Apr 22 with 1404 viewsLoftgirl

Maybe he's a graduate from the Soccer school that AB runs.
The Preston keeper on 06:44 - Apr 22 with 1319 viewsParkRoyalR

McAnuff saying he must have been thinking ahead and looking to launch counter attack hence fumble,

Still good movement + anticipation by Dykes and an excellent controlled finish from a difficult angle.
The Preston keeper on 06:57 - Apr 22 with 1274 viewsjohnhoop

If you think he was bad, which admittedly he was, then the mistakes made by the Blackburn and Palace keepers yesterday take it to another level.
The Preston keeper on 08:10 - Apr 22 with 1141 viewscyprusmel

Check out Wednesdays third goal from Sunday.
The Preston keeper on 10:49 - Apr 22 with 830 viewsPhil_i_P_Daddy

He was there for the taking. Disappointed Dykes/we weren’t pressing him harder given how shaky he looked.

Phil_i_P

The Preston keeper on 11:16 - Apr 22 with 729 viewstoreqpr

Let us sign him. Wood man !
The Preston keeper on 15:53 - Apr 22 with 494 viewsBenny_the_Ball

What's going on with goalkeepers in general? In the last fortnight alone we've had Begovic flapping at Plymouth, Burnley keeper Muric allowing a routine back pass to slip under his foot, Preston's Woodman dropping routine crosses against QPR, Blackburn's Pears kicking air against Sheffield Wednesday, and Crystal Palace goalkeeper Dean Henderson miskicking a back pass against West Ham.
[Post edited 23 Apr 1:05]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024