Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
4-0 “Come on, own up. Who saw that coming?” Derbyhoop 22:37 - Apr 26 with 1052 viewsHoopsie

4-0 “Come on, own up. Who saw that coming?” Derbyhoop

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Who will follow Rotherham and Huddersfield to League One?

4-0 “Come on, own up. Who saw that coming?” Derbyhoop on 22:38 - Apr 26 with 1015 viewsHoopsie

I did

Was thinking 2-0 or 4-0

Poll: Who will follow Rotherham and Huddersfield to League One?

4-0 “Come on, own up. Who saw that coming?” Derbyhoop on 22:40 - Apr 26 with 981 viewsMonkey_Roots

I said to my Leeds mate that it’d be 4-0 Leeds or squeaky 1-0 QPR.

Ha!
4-0 “Come on, own up. Who saw that coming?” Derbyhoop on 22:41 - Apr 26 with 967 viewsBlackCrowe

Not I. But i did see Jack S picking up a card coming, had £2.50 on it.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

4-0 “Come on, own up. Who saw that coming?” Derbyhoop on 23:36 - Apr 26 with 756 viewsLazyFan

I was never worried; I didn't really know what all the fuss was about.
16th is the same as every season, so jog on.

zzzzzzzzzz

4-0 “Come on, own up. Who saw that coming?” Derbyhoop on 23:37 - Apr 26 with 745 viewsDWQPR

When I got to my seat I greeted the guy next to me and when he asked me what I thought on the game I said it’ll probably be typical Rangers and we thump them 3 or 4 nil. I think I’ll start the first match Fred of the new season!

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

4-0 “Come on, own up. Who saw that coming?” Derbyhoop on 23:38 - Apr 26 with 736 viewsloftus77

Nope. Not in a million years.
4-0 “Come on, own up. Who saw that coming?” Derbyhoop on 01:38 - Apr 27 with 543 viewsDamo1962

I wasn't even going to watch it, in the frame of mind I was in...glad I did now.
4-0 “Come on, own up. Who saw that coming?” Derbyhoop on 01:56 - Apr 27 with 488 viewsManinBlack

I didn't for sure so much for thinking parking the bus and grinding out a narrow win was the only way to win.

I was in the Valleys when we won at Leicester and didn't think we would better that. So here I am in the Valleys again and we did better it. Perhaps I should just stay here if we are going to get results like this!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024