Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The awful stink of Digital ID 18:44 - May 30 with 7136 viewsStRipper

Was really disappointed to see the club forcing through Digital tickets.

Well I for one won't be accepting one. I don't spend money at the ground since they went cashless. And there is nothing more grating than getting stuck behind fans fannying about with their phones causing queues, trying to pay for stuff and get into the ground.
I also have no interest in downloading the Saints App or frying my brain with the clubs new invasive WiFi service. I even had to get EMF resistant hats to block out the WiFi induced headaches during match days.
And now this to suck up to the EPL digital ID agenda. Wake up everybody. They want you controlled by your phone and for me it's time to say no more.

If they don't find a way to let fans in without a smart phone, then there will be two empty seats in the Norham next season up for grabs.
The awful stink of Digital ID on 07:34 - Jun 1 with 1219 viewsarfurdent

The awful stink of Digital ID on 23:18 - May 31 by SFC_Referee

Yeah well as anyone whos ever tried arguing with a conspiracy theorist whether that’s a flat earther to chemtrailist, you just can never get through to them and it is like talking to a brick wall as you can produce the most reliable, factual evidence there is and they’ll just make out that it’s fake and how everything is this bloke that seems to be running the world without anyone knowing
Which is why it just really ain’t worth the hassle and people may as well keep to saints topics on here

point of information!

if the world is not a flat disc then how does it sit on top of the four elephants on the back of a space turtle. If it was round it could roll off

[Post edited 1 Jun 18:34]

And the White Knight is talking backwards And the Red Queen's off with her head

The awful stink of Digital ID on 12:26 - Jun 1 with 1060 viewsJellybaby

The awful stink of Digital ID on 06:16 - Jun 1 by Heisenberg

And in the real world we have a convicted criminal standing for the Presidency and the last two PMs saying he has been victimised. Not reported here but Liz Truss last week shared a platform with far right lunatics in the US actively saying they wish to overthrow the state and we have our own criminal Boris Johnson openly supporting Trump. Stop staring at the skies and banging on about non existent threats. The real conspiracy is right in front of you and its proponents are out in the open not a shadowy elite but a real and dangerous threat to us all.

Oh Heisey, you and your "far right" obsession. As someone said "Politics is show business for ugly people". Trump bad, Biden good? Labour good, Tory bad ? Do me a favour. Do you honestly think these jokers would even be allowed to have any real power? Biden, poor chap is not even compos Mentos, yet alone leading the so called free world!

I wholly disapprove of what you say and will defend to the death your right to say it.

The awful stink of Digital ID on 13:42 - Jun 1 with 1031 viewsyateleysaint

The awful stink of Digital ID on 12:26 - Jun 1 by Jellybaby

Oh Heisey, you and your "far right" obsession. As someone said "Politics is show business for ugly people". Trump bad, Biden good? Labour good, Tory bad ? Do me a favour. Do you honestly think these jokers would even be allowed to have any real power? Biden, poor chap is not even compos Mentos, yet alone leading the so called free world!

How do I change my username to Compos Mentos please?

You cannot reason a person out of something they were not reasoned into.

The awful stink of Digital ID on 14:27 - Jun 1 with 1000 viewssaintsfanbrock

The awful stink of Digital ID on 13:42 - Jun 1 by yateleysaint

How do I change my username to Compos Mentos please?

Having full control of someone’s mints? I don’t think Iv been compos mentos for a while, my wife always nicks mine
The awful stink of Digital ID on 17:31 - Jun 1 with 948 viewsLondonSaint76

The awful stink of Digital ID on 14:27 - Jun 1 by saintsfanbrock

Having full control of someone’s mints? I don’t think Iv been compos mentos for a while, my wife always nicks mine

Compost Mentos

Either - They don’t taste as good as they look

Or - Sh*t for brains 🙃
[Post edited 2 Jun 15:32]

Poll: How will we get on against Leicester City?

The awful stink of Digital ID on 11:26 - Jun 2 with 847 viewsJellybaby

The awful stink of Digital ID on 14:27 - Jun 1 by saintsfanbrock

Haha, I turn my back for 5 minutes and a sub thread has started around a misspelt Latin phrase. The ability to laugh into any given situation is one I fully concur with even when the hopes and fears of the West are allegedly resting on a senile octogenarian! Anyone seen Compo?

I wholly disapprove of what you say and will defend to the death your right to say it.

The awful stink of Digital ID on 13:35 - Jun 2 with 810 viewsyateleysaint

The awful stink of Digital ID on 11:26 - Jun 2 by Jellybaby

Haha, I turn my back for 5 minutes and a sub thread has started around a misspelt Latin phrase. The ability to laugh into any given situation is one I fully concur with even when the hopes and fears of the West are allegedly resting on a senile octogenarian! Anyone seen Compo?

Last time I saw him he was rolling down a hill in a barrel going on about Nora Batty.

You cannot reason a person out of something they were not reasoned into.

The awful stink of Digital ID on 20:27 - Jun 2 with 730 viewssaint22

The awful stink of Digital ID on 11:03 - May 31 by StRipper

Say what you like. There are many that have had headaches and fugue on match days since they introduced the WiFi in the Huddersfield match. And no wonder with the banks of transmitters every 10 feet aimed at the fans from the gantry.
And since I bought some silver lined hats, the tinfoil type had run out :D, then we have been OK on match days. Just bother to look up studies relating to silver and EMF radiation. It's all fact, even if you are unaware of it

Curious, do you drink smoke drive a car use a microwave eat McDonald’s kfc etc?
Login to get fewer ads

The awful stink of Digital ID on 21:54 - Jun 2 with 677 viewsmushinexile

I fully understand Stripper. The problem is simply that you are an imbecile too stupid to have listened in school and therefore have no scientific understanding whatsoever unlike absolutely everybody else on this forum . Now either evolve or go and read a textbook about radio and line transmission because everybody knows that conspiracy theorists are only people purporting to be clever when they are unaware that those around them are laughing at their stupidity.
The awful stink of Digital ID on 07:28 - Jun 3 with 588 viewsJellybaby

The awful stink of Digital ID on 21:54 - Jun 2 by mushinexile

I fully understand Stripper. The problem is simply that you are an imbecile too stupid to have listened in school and therefore have no scientific understanding whatsoever unlike absolutely everybody else on this forum . Now either evolve or go and read a textbook about radio and line transmission because everybody knows that conspiracy theorists are only people purporting to be clever when they are unaware that those around them are laughing at their stupidity.

Mush, you use "stupid" a lot, that's no way to win an argument and unless you are an establishment stooge or complete corruption denier everyone believes in conspiracy to a greater or lesser extent. Hope you have a better day today. Lots of love xx

The awful stink of Digital ID on 11:52 - Jun 3 with 525 viewsUTS1885

Why has my tv only got four channels ? bah
The awful stink of Digital ID on 12:10 - Jun 3 with 517 viewsSpringhill_old_boy

Can´t believe no one has said that they find the use of EMF hats or suchlike ... UNBELIEVABLE ...
The awful stink of Digital ID on 12:55 - Jun 3 with 509 viewsfranniesTache

Blimey spend a few days away from this place and come back to find it's gone full f*cking mental, though I have to say thanks to St Ripper, not laughed so much from a thread on here since Turkish left
The awful stink of Digital ID on 13:19 - Jun 3 with 499 viewsStRipper

The awful stink of Digital ID on 20:07 - May 31 by saintsfanbrock

Fine, I’m an idiot, explain to me why the front of my head is far less susceptible than the back and therefore why a hat works instead of a balaclava.

Let’s do a science experiment, take your EMF hat, put it next (not on) to a WiFi box, stand 1 metre away from the side you have put the hat, do you still get WiFi? Now explain the above theory again on the basis of that experiment?

You know that hats go over the top of your head? And the Wifi transmitters at St Mary's are above your head. No need for an experiment, which you are welcome to try if so inclined.
Just because you don't understand how or believe something works, doesn't mean that it doesn't work. The science would show that it does. though I am sure they have ranges of EMF resistant balaclavas too, if that your preference and yes, that would give your head better protection.
The awful stink of Digital ID on 13:20 - Jun 3 with 499 viewsStRipper

The awful stink of Digital ID on 17:08 - May 31 by saints__fan__73

I wonder if the Southampton Ripper uses a microwave oven?

I got rid of mine when I looked into how many people with microwave ovens develop tumours
The awful stink of Digital ID on 13:28 - Jun 3 with 488 viewsfranniesTache

The awful stink of Digital ID on 13:19 - Jun 3 by StRipper

You know that hats go over the top of your head? And the Wifi transmitters at St Mary's are above your head. No need for an experiment, which you are welcome to try if so inclined.
Just because you don't understand how or believe something works, doesn't mean that it doesn't work. The science would show that it does. though I am sure they have ranges of EMF resistant balaclavas too, if that your preference and yes, that would give your head better protection.

I've heard faraday cages are great for blocking the mind control too, should i put one over my router?
The awful stink of Digital ID on 13:28 - Jun 3 with 488 viewsStRipper

The awful stink of Digital ID on 20:41 - May 31 by Soton

It’s nothing “like having a load of microwave ovens pointed at you”
Microwave ovens work because they are hi powered and centred on a precise spot, phone signals are extremely weak
That said by not having a phone on you doesn’t protect you from all manner of radio waves and radiation from the earth and the sun etc pass through you.

All at different frequencies and wave types. Some harmful, some not so. And if you think that flimsy plastic door on a microwave oven protects you, just try testing it with a Geiger counter.
It is also the staccato nature of the way that transmitters work which is particularly damaging.
Its about reducing your exposure. If someone said a nuclear plant had gone into meltdown, would you not be worried about the health effects because you are already bathed in other types of radiation?
There is plenty of info out there about the dangers of thee things. Choose to understand or ignore it, its up to you
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC9409438/
The awful stink of Digital ID on 13:33 - Jun 3 with 480 viewsStRipper

The awful stink of Digital ID on 23:06 - May 31 by SFC_Referee

But it still contributes, as yeah you are completely right that what’s going on in China right now is really bad for the environment and kinda makes a lot of what many other countries are doing a waste. But if things are to change then many counties need to start it, and try and basically force others, like China, to also play their part, otherwise we’ll never get anywhere

Someone has been reading too much mainstream ness and watching their TV. There is no manmade climate change and if you think businesses wanting us to do everything with our mobile phones is to save the planet, its not us that believes in unevidenced conspiracy theories, its you
The awful stink of Digital ID on 13:39 - Jun 3 with 473 viewssaintsfanbrock

The awful stink of Digital ID on 13:19 - Jun 3 by StRipper

You don’t even seem to have grasped the point the experiment was making! Waves bounce when they hit something. In the experiment I set out the WiFi would have bounced off your walls and still given you a WiFi connection even though you had blocked the direct line of sight!
By the same logic of your EMF hat and the overhead WiFi boxes, the signal from the direct line of sight (if your hat works) would not hit the top of your head but it would still get at you from other angles.

I do understand how it works, you can’t convince nutters like yourself directly that what they are saying is crazy, we could argue about EMF for the rest of our lives I imagine, but I can point out to you the failure in the logic of people trying to sell you EMF hats (because even if we pretend EMF is a real thing the concept of the product is so flawed) in the hope that it makes you see that these people aren’t very intelligent as the product doesn’t achieve what it intends to and maybe it will make you start wondering as to what else they are lying to you about!
The awful stink of Digital ID on 13:40 - Jun 3 with 471 viewsStRipper

The awful stink of Digital ID on 21:54 - Jun 2 by mushinexile

Here are some more imbeciles who can't have listened in school like wot you did. Why don't you tell these scientists that they are wasting their time and that you are laughing at their stupidity too?
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC9409438/
The awful stink of Digital ID on 13:48 - Jun 3 with 462 viewsStRipper

The awful stink of Digital ID on 13:39 - Jun 3 by saintsfanbrock

You don’t even seem to have grasped the point the experiment was making! Waves bounce when they hit something. In the experiment I set out the WiFi would have bounced off your walls and still given you a WiFi connection even though you had blocked the direct line of sight!
By the same logic of your EMF hat and the overhead WiFi boxes, the signal from the direct line of sight (if your hat works) would not hit the top of your head but it would still get at you from other angles.

I do understand how it works, you can’t convince nutters like yourself directly that what they are saying is crazy, we could argue about EMF for the rest of our lives I imagine, but I can point out to you the failure in the logic of people trying to sell you EMF hats (because even if we pretend EMF is a real thing the concept of the product is so flawed) in the hope that it makes you see that these people aren’t very intelligent as the product doesn’t achieve what it intends to and maybe it will make you start wondering as to what else they are lying to you about!

No, you are just showing that you don't understand how radio waves work. Microwaves, like Wifi, don't typically "bounce" depending on the surface and travel in straight lines. And if they do hit other things, they are weakened. They do penetrate though. Which if you bothered to read the study that I shared, you might understand that. Rather than persevering with smart a*se derogatory comments. Still, I guess if thats what you think you are good at.
The awful stink of Digital ID on 14:33 - Jun 3 with 445 viewsmushinexile

The awful stink of Digital ID on 13:48 - Jun 3 by StRipper

No, you are just showing that you don't understand how radio waves work. Microwaves, like Wifi, don't typically "bounce" depending on the surface and travel in straight lines. And if they do hit other things, they are weakened. They do penetrate though. Which if you bothered to read the study that I shared, you might understand that. Rather than persevering with smart a*se derogatory comments. Still, I guess if thats what you think you are good at.

Holy fxcking Jesus! why did your parents breed? You fight tooth and nail to use distorted half truths to support a position that is completely untenable. Every single person who develops a tumor has breathed air containing oxygen. even more than those with microwaves, so I'd give it up if I were you. by the way, the link to Asian scientific websites contains the and words "non Ionising" and most of it was written by students far less qualified than this retired head of radio engineering(100kHz to 65 GHz
[Post edited 3 Jun 14:54]
The awful stink of Digital ID on 16:19 - Jun 3 with 417 viewsBerber

No issues at the theatres and cinemas where I have used digital tickets. A group of 4 processed n less than 10 seconds for example. So long as there is a turnstile for paper pushers, I don’t see why the majority cannot move through faster.
The awful stink of Digital ID on 19:27 - Jun 3 with 387 viewsHeisenberg

Who the hell uses cash these days or needs a paper ticket. Apart from people who may need additional support surely this is a non issue. Went to a huge stadium gig last month all e tickets absolutely no problem.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

The awful stink of Digital ID on 20:03 - Jun 3 with 366 viewsJellybaby

The awful stink of Digital ID on 19:27 - Jun 3 by Heisenberg

Who the hell uses cash these days or needs a paper ticket. Apart from people who may need additional support surely this is a non issue. Went to a huge stadium gig last month all e tickets absolutely no problem.

Do you want a Chinese style credit system Heisey?

This from Google - mainstream enough for you?

"The system began with a focus on financial creditworthiness, similar to credit scores used in western countries, and moved on to include compliance and legal violations. The eventual 'end-state' of the system is a unified record for people, businesses, and the government, which can be monitored in real-time."

Convenience is the bed fellow to compliance. If you want every transaction to be surveilled by the state and are open to limits and restrictions being placed on your spending then their is no need to worry about the loss of cash, because obviously our overlords would never do anything to subjugate or immiserate us would they??

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024