Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chris Charles.. 23:21 - Jul 4 with 3942 viewsDiscodroids

Whatever happened to this wonderful bloke who graced our podcasts , BT sports screens and this forum. And he knew his punk rock like some 5th dan shaolin monk of the 3 chord genre.

A bit like Ed moses and Harald Schmid , I'd rate him a close second behind Bri Mcarthy as the nicest bloke on LFW.

Not only did he have a quality Paul Jones manfred mann haircut , he also took time to contact me over a personal issue which we both share with our families.

You are missed Chris. Come back to us brother.

[Post edited 4 Jul 23:24]

'From Little Acorns, Harold..'

Chris Charles.. on 09:45 - Jul 6 with 828 viewsDiscodroids

Chris Charles.. on 02:16 - Jul 6 by robith

Disco, your turn of phrase kills me every time.

Stun, as the kids say

I had to look that term up. cheers!

i've only just discovered what the term 'Hench' means so i'm about 15 years out of date.

;-)

Chris Charles.. on 09:55 - Jul 6 with 816 viewsDiscodroids

Chris Charles.. on 21:27 - Jul 5 by numptydumpty

Glad you posting again Disco...

You always offer up a different type of reality that we all need often when watching our hooped super heroes !!!!! šŸ˜†

ahhh that's very kind of you, (again).

;-)

Chris Charles.. on 13:40 - Jul 6 with 636 viewsBristolR

Chris Charles.. on 08:54 - Jul 6 by Discodroids

Back on it today lads. the Phillips perfect draft machine is primed with a fresh 10 pint keg of Hawkstone lager in prep for the England Game, and Jo's fked off to the chigwell mother in laws for the day.

This being the case, I estimate that i will probably come on here at 9.36pm tonight and ask chris charles to elope with me to a chocolate box romantic cottage in Zagreb , where will listen to Ramsey Lewis and Donald Byrd on a Binatone record player while watching the waves of the Adriatic synchronise to the beat of our hearts . Or something like that.

I'll probably just end up booty calling my ex wife. A hindu princess from east ham, with yet a another request for a bunk up in the back of my Aygo as she blocks me for the 15th time, while i lay semi conscious on an endless sea of crushed Budweiser Flame Grilled Rib Crispy Coated Peanuts. The spice of life.
[Post edited 6 Jul 9:14]

Donald Byrd, Ramsey Lewis, hmmm, Binatone record players for goalposts what.

Disco, love your posts, have lurked for years and you are one of the posters on here I always have to readā€¦top man.

Currently fully stocked beer fridge awaiting England armageddon via the medium of 3 at the back sorcery. Failing that, just move the fackin ball faster. Or something.
Chris Charles.. on 13:47 - Jul 6 with 622 viewsDiscodroids

Chris Charles.. on 13:40 - Jul 6 by BristolR

Donald Byrd, Ramsey Lewis, hmmm, Binatone record players for goalposts what.

Disco, love your posts, have lurked for years and you are one of the posters on here I always have to readā€¦top man.

Currently fully stocked beer fridge awaiting England armageddon via the medium of 3 at the back sorcery. Failing that, just move the fackin ball faster. Or something.

What beers you got Ace Face??

I do love my soul and jazz funk..

Chris Charles.. on 13:59 - Jul 6 with 599 viewsBristolR

Chris Charles.. on 13:47 - Jul 6 by Discodroids

What beers you got Ace Face??

I do love my soul and jazz funk..

Mostly large bottles of Peroni, a rogue Menebrea, Staropramen, some cans of Level Head IPA and a couple of Stellas if it all goes breasts north

Salut!
Chris Charles.. on 14:19 - Jul 6 with 569 viewsDiscodroids

Chris Charles.. on 13:59 - Jul 6 by BristolR

Mostly large bottles of Peroni, a rogue Menebrea, Staropramen, some cans of Level Head IPA and a couple of Stellas if it all goes breasts north

Salut!

I love that Menebrea, kicks the shit out of peroni.

'Er indoors has just left for the day to spend 17 hours in Dunelm looking at pelmets and potpourri before going to her mums to provide a copious list of my deficiencies as a man, so i've just cracked open my first beer.. A Red Mahou. Magic.
[Post edited 6 Jul 14:32]

Chris Charles.. on 14:33 - Jul 6 with 547 viewsBristolR

Chris Charles.. on 14:19 - Jul 6 by Discodroids

I love that Menebrea, kicks the shit out of peroni.

'Er indoors has just left for the day to spend 17 hours in Dunelm looking at pelmets and potpourri before going to her mums to provide a copious list of my deficiencies as a man, so i've just cracked open my first beer.. A Red Mahou. Magic.
[Post edited 6 Jul 14:32]

Good man.

Similarly my better half is down in town (Nailsea) watching the local carnival. Basically 3 old milk floats with some bunting and blaring Europop complemented by scantily dressed people who really should know better. You had it better in Leadenhall Market even without the penal cramps.

Anyway onwards with the pickling process, enjoy the Mahou. Menebrea next
Chris Charles.. on 14:38 - Jul 7 with 364 viewsSimonJames

I was convinced by this thread to try a Menebrea yesterday. Very nice indeed!

100% of people who drink water will die.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024