| Tickets 21:16 - Apr 29 with 3224 views | pnc4eva1 | I'm wondering if anyone else is having problems with the website. I keep getting the circle of doom and error messages. As an exile I didn't get a ticket for the York game. At the moment all I'm getting is frustrated. |  |
| |  |
| Tickets on 21:17 - Apr 29 with 3212 views | dannyuk | It's not working at the min. |  | |  |
| Tickets on 21:25 - Apr 29 with 3157 views | pnc4eva1 |
| Tickets on 21:17 - Apr 29 by dannyuk | It's not working at the min. |
Thank you |  |
|  |
| Tickets on 21:32 - Apr 29 with 3108 views | Kingstdale | I've been having trouble as well so you're not alone. Been trying to transfer tickets and can't get in at all...appears to be a CloudFlare issue. [Post edited 29 Apr 21:39]
|  | |  |
| Tickets on 21:39 - Apr 29 with 3062 views | rochedale | It’s the same for everyone, I assumed it was due to being sold out… |  |
|  |
| Tickets on 21:39 - Apr 29 with 3058 views | Nerazzurri | It’s seems like it’s back up. |  |
|  |
| Tickets on 21:40 - Apr 29 with 3028 views | Dalenet | The Dale website opened to Scunny fans at 6pm. They use the same fanbase software and their sason ticket holders are using our website to buy tickets. I suspect it can't cope with the traffic. The Sandy Lane end still has tickets. |  | |  |
| Tickets on 21:48 - Apr 29 with 2966 views | pnc4eva1 | It's working again. Get in there I've got a ticket this time. Nice 2 hour plus drive but come on the Dale |  |
|  |
| Tickets on 11:26 - May 1 with 2346 views | D_Alien | Just another thought around the sale of up to six tickets to Scunny fans If it were just one or two tickets per purchase, the vast majority of those attending would be ST holders, i.e. committed, passionate, maybe louder than the average fan If even just some of those able to make a purchase were buying extra tickets which went to family and friends (day out before the bank holiday Monday) then the chances are their crowd are going to be less vocal and a bit less passionate than might otherwise have been the case |  |
|  |
| |