| LFW WORLD CUP SWEEPSTAKE 15:03 - Jun 8 with 23522 views | Northernr | Super easy LFW sweepstake, just reply to this thread saying 'In' and you're in. Think we'll cap entries at 96 but let's see how we go. Two per team. I'll shout prizes from the club's merchandise range, treat yourself to some new kit when they get round to releasing it. Draw on Wednesday...
This post has been edited by an administrator |  | | |  |
| LFW WORLD CUP SWEEPSTAKE on 09:55 - Jun 9 with 1316 views | hoopedmonkey | Come on the hoopy ones |  | |  |
| LFW WORLD CUP SWEEPSTAKE on 10:47 - Jun 9 with 1173 views | Northernr |
Too late mate I'm so sorry, we is full. |  | |  |
| LFW WORLD CUP SWEEPSTAKE on 11:22 - Jun 9 with 1074 views | stevec |
| LFW WORLD CUP SWEEPSTAKE on 10:47 - Jun 9 by Northernr | Too late mate I'm so sorry, we is full. |
Good morning Superhoopaus, or should I say, goodnight? |  | |  |
| LFW WORLD CUP SWEEPSTAKE on 11:49 - Jun 9 with 1032 views | superhoopaus |
| LFW WORLD CUP SWEEPSTAKE on 11:22 - Jun 9 by stevec | Good morning Superhoopaus, or should I say, goodnight? |
Hi Steve C, Great to hear from you - it's around 9pm here Let's hope we have fun over the coming month and do well in the LFW sweep Cheers, James |  |
|  |
| LFW WORLD CUP SWEEPSTAKE on 11:57 - Jun 9 with 1022 views | jeffranger50 | In |  | |  |
| LFW WORLD CUP SWEEPSTAKE on 11:59 - Jun 9 with 1020 views | Northernr |
Too late mate I'm so sorry, we is full. I'm gonna lock this thread now to prevent further confusion, will try do the draw this afternoon. |  | |  |
| |