Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rare QPR Footage 21:24 - Jun 22 with 38610 viewsdaveB

I was lucky enough to be given a load of old QPR footage from QPR fan Rik Anstee so am slowly putting it all online, a lot of games that I don't think have been seen before likes of South Shields, several games against Arsenal, Liverpool and Man Utd from the 70's, a 6-1 cup win over West Ham.

I'll keep them all on the same thread but going to be putting up one a day over the next few weeks.

First one is from 1968, our second ever win in the top flight against Sheffield Wednesday


40
Rare QPR Footage on 16:21 - Oct 7 with 679 viewsdaveB

1
Rare QPR Footage on 17:44 - Oct 7 with 555 viewscharmr

12 years old my dad lets me go to west ham with a mate who was west ham. I’m at the front opposite the camera with a blue and white scarf draped over the red advertising hoarding. Mad.

When we scored said I wonder who we will get in the next round.
0
Rare QPR Footage on 18:13 - Oct 7 with 518 viewsTK1

Rare QPR Footage on 12:11 - Oct 7 by daveB

A flurry of West Ham games the next few days, heres the first one



What a game this looked. Harry Redknapp scores an absolute worldie winner, punches the air, jogs back to halfway. Simpler times. Shame nobody was allowed to tackle Bobby Moore, too.
0
Rare QPR Footage on 19:17 - Oct 7 with 421 viewsBoston

Rare QPR Footage on 17:44 - Oct 7 by charmr

12 years old my dad lets me go to west ham with a mate who was west ham. I’m at the front opposite the camera with a blue and white scarf draped over the red advertising hoarding. Mad.

When we scored said I wonder who we will get in the next round.


Yur, stood in the South Bank for that one, quite a few Rangers in there but too risky standing together. Actually, didn't realize how many until after the final whistle as we'd hung back a little, that's when we noted the other small groups of R's.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

0
Rare QPR Footage on 07:56 - Oct 8 with 183 viewsdaveB

FA Cup win in 1978





Also a load more West Ham games on this link including a few from the 80's

https://www.qprhistory.co.uk/
[Post edited 8 Oct 13:05]
1
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026