Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
England v Spain....thread...if interested. 17:52 - Sep 26 with 4756 viewsqpr_1968

1-0 england

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

0
England v Spain....thread...if interested. on 15:51 - Sep 27 with 620 viewsBoston

FWIW...tremendously unexpected performance from the US who ran all over Peru. Dear lord, if ever there was a time to change the guard, those kids were dynamite. I wonder will Sullivan's move to Man City go ahead with all the bollocks going on?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

0
England v Spain....thread...if interested. on 16:13 - Sep 27 with 540 viewsconnell10

England v Spain....thread...if interested. on 14:20 - Sep 27 by kensalriser

Time for England to find another penalty taker?

That's three England misses for Kane now including the one he was fortunately allowed to retake.


3 out of how many?

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

0
England v Spain....thread...if interested. on 22:22 - Sep 27 with 327 viewsdaveB

England v Spain....thread...if interested. on 14:20 - Sep 27 by kensalriser

Time for England to find another penalty taker?

That's three England misses for Kane now including the one he was fortunately allowed to retake.


it's the first one he's missed in 4 years for England, I think thats quite low down on list of problems for England
0
England v Spain....thread...if interested. on 10:41 - Sep 28 with 107 viewsTheChef

England v Spain....thread...if interested. on 21:28 - Sep 26 by connell10

Took our best player off Gordon madness 😠


Tuchel still seems to have a bit of mental block on making substitutions, which I thought we hoped to get past after Southgate.

Not quite like the total brain fade in the WC semi final - but still, it's a worrying trend.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026