Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Development Squad 23:36 - Sep 30 with 700 viewsconnell10

We are playing Coventry u21 at Loftus Road next Tuesday and I was thinking about going down to watch them. Do i have to purchase a ticket, im a season ticket holder.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

0
Development Squad on 06:08 - Oct 1 with 520 viewsdmm

It's worth checking the website before the game but it's usually not ticketed and is free to ST holders. They never check anyway. They ask for a donation to the Trust as you enter the SAR stand.
0
Development Squad on 07:27 - Oct 1 with 434 viewsNorthernr

The way things are going you'll be starting up front, in which case it's the main entrance on South Africa Road.
2
Development Squad on 08:13 - Oct 1 with 343 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Development Squad on 07:27 - Oct 1 by Northernr

The way things are going you'll be starting up front, in which case it's the main entrance on South Africa Road.


I think we f....d up not getting Rayan Konnelli loaned out last season. He needs to play youth football otherwise he'll look like an old bloke puffing in a kids game.

Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

1
Development Squad on 08:33 - Oct 1 with 309 viewsLanhoop

Development Squad on 08:13 - Oct 1 by PlanetHonneywood

I think we f....d up not getting Rayan Konnelli loaned out last season. He needs to play youth football otherwise he'll look like an old bloke puffing in a kids game.


Lights blue touch paper and takes several steps back.
0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026