Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Blowing Bubbles Up The R's Match Thread 17:04 - Oct 8 with 3067 viewsFredManRave

Could go one of 3 ways this one.

Be happy with a/some draw.

Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

6
Blowing Bubbles Up The R's Match Thread on 12:11 - Oct 9 with 649 viewsRs_Holy

lose 3-0 .... Really hope I'm wrong
0
Blowing Bubbles Up The R's Match Thread on 12:22 - Oct 9 with 587 viewsOxfordHoops

Well done Fred, a brave move picking up this one.

Tough one to call and with injuries and suspensions we could be light in the middle and up top?

I’d take a draw, although I think they will be to good for us, heart says 1-1, head says, 2-1 to them!

Awful bloody stadium to watch football, said never again after last season. Good luck to all you guys going tonight, I’m sure you’ll make plenty of noise!

URss
0
Blowing Bubbles Up The R's Match Thread on 14:11 - Oct 9 with 409 viewsderbyhoop

Given our injuries to the strike force I struggle to see us scoring. Even with West Ham's porous defence.
If Lamptey isn't fit the prospect of Adamson versus Bowen could turn into a long, long night.

I'm torn between 2-0 and 3-0 and cannot see us getting anything positive.

"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one's lifetime." (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop and now on Bluesky

0
Blowing Bubbles Up The R's Match Thread on 14:22 - Oct 9 with 379 viewsHarbour

An unexpected 2-2 come on rangers
0
Blowing Bubbles Up The R's Match Thread on 15:09 - Oct 9 with 285 viewsDWQPR

Can’t see why we cannot get a result from this game, it’s the type of thing that Rangers do. Over the years, Ray Jones scoring a winner at St Mary’s for a poor Rangers side, in 2007-08 away at Brom, drew 2-2 only with a late equaliser for them, away at Newcastle under Holloway, the same season we got handed our arsé at LR losing 6-0, we drew 2-2, away at Leicester a couple of years back with Armstrong scoring straight from the bench, winning 3-1, even Ainsworths mighty R’s beat Burnley away 2-1. And I’m sure there are a few more that I’ve missed. This time we have a squad, albeit shorn of a few players, but yet still a decent squad that can compete against anyone in this league as they have shown so far. So why not? How many other clubs in this league would say no to the likes of Charles, Dunne, Edwards, Poku and Madsen in their team? We can beat this lot, so I’m going back to the start of the 87’ season. 3-0 to the R’s.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

1
Blowing Bubbles Up The R's Match Thread on 16:22 - Oct 9 with 144 viewsSpen




If true then they’ll be a few DS players involved, at least on the bench.
If Kolli is only available striker I think they’ll only use him as a sub.

Could be a tough evening.
0
Blowing Bubbles Up The R's Match Thread on 16:57 - Oct 9 with 31 viewsRsole

Blowing Bubbles Up The R's Match Thread on 16:22 - Oct 9 by Spen




If true then they’ll be a few DS players involved, at least on the bench.
If Kolli is only available striker I think they’ll only use him as a sub.

Could be a tough evening.


Bare bones - before Xmas.

Chateauneuf du Pape, Rodders.

Those possessed by devils, try and keep them under control a bit, can't you ?

0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026