Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Blowing Bubbles Up The R's Match Thread 17:04 - Oct 8 with 5770 viewsFredManRave

Could go one of 3 ways this one.

Be happy with a/some draw.

Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

7
Blowing Bubbles Up The R's Match Thread on 17:10 - Oct 8 with 3106 viewsqpr_1968

well done fred.....

high scoring 3-2 to us......heart over head.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

0
Blowing Bubbles Up The R's Match Thread on 17:12 - Oct 8 with 3097 viewsfrancisbowles

Great title, Fred.🤣
[Post edited 9 Oct 10:54]
1
Blowing Bubbles Up The R's Match Thread on 17:29 - Oct 8 with 3011 viewsSuperhoops2808

One for the team Fred - Thats what I like to see

As long as we put up a decent fight I dont care about the result. I have had it from both angles at work this week - Wet Spam supporter larging it up and a Charlton supporter saying if we dont win then Charlton are the better team
1
Blowing Bubbles Up The R's Match Thread on 17:32 - Oct 8 with 2998 viewssoops

“a Charlton supporter saying if we dont win then Charlton are the better team“
How old are they - 8?
5
Blowing Bubbles Up The R's Match Thread on 18:08 - Oct 8 with 2884 viewsconnell10

1-1 and all joking apart id take that ....

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

1
Blowing Bubbles Up The R's Match Thread on 18:09 - Oct 8 with 2883 viewsSuperhoops2808

Blowing Bubbles Up The R's Match Thread on 17:32 - Oct 8 by soops

“a Charlton supporter saying if we dont win then Charlton are the better team“
How old are they - 8?


I took it the way it was meant, good humour
0
Blowing Bubbles Up The R's Match Thread on 18:28 - Oct 8 with 2820 viewsnumptydumpty

Well done Fred.

Brave man for taking up the mantle for this one.

I think myself, we are playing them at one of the only times we might have an opportunity to get a result - after a three week break. So, for that reason, an exciting and eventful game in which we somehow snatch a Desmond 2-2. Am going to further add to the unlikely scenario by claiming the goalscorers as Alfie Lloyd and Rayan Kolli !!
[Post edited 8 Oct 18:30]

"Walking in a Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Whats going to happen to Man City ????

2
Blowing Bubbles Up The R's Match Thread on 19:05 - Oct 8 with 2731 viewscolinallcars

V brave Fred.
I was mulling over W Ham, Bham, Thank You Ma'am, as the pun but yours is much better.
We'll be OK - a draw at least.
0
Login to get fewer ads

Blowing Bubbles Up The R's Match Thread on 00:09 - Oct 9 with 2327 viewsrbee

A different West Ham than we played in January both personnel and confidence wise.

Would like to see Ronnie playing in the middle, keep it tight and see what the likes of Smyth can do on the break.
2
Blowing Bubbles Up The R's Match Thread on 06:34 - Oct 9 with 2149 viewsMetallica_Hoop

2-2 But hoping for a sneeky win.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

0
Blowing Bubbles Up The R's Match Thread on 06:43 - Oct 9 with 2133 viewsGaryBannister86

Loving the optimism in the prediction league; well over 80% predicting home win, 3 forecasting 5-0, two forecasting 4-0 and the most popular choice for our first scorer is....a centre back.

Never change, R's fans.
1
Blowing Bubbles Up The R's Match Thread on 07:40 - Oct 9 with 2017 viewsstevec

Good man. I’d set myself a 3pm deadline if nobody stepped up, ready with ‘a day trip to Chernobyl match Fred’. Best of luck.

I’m going for a 2 goal defeat as we manfully battle to hang onto our positive goal difference.
0
Blowing Bubbles Up The R's Match Thread on 07:49 - Oct 9 with 1997 viewsBlackAndGoldRanger

Can't work out if I'm looking forward to this or not. It's nice to have proper football back but can see us conceding early, again. Defo not looking forward to getting there and home again.
Think we will line up something like this:
Charles
Mbengue Dunne JCS Lampty/Adamson (depending on fitness)
Madsen Edwards
Poku Saito Smyth
Lloyd

Kolli and Kone likely on the bench. Will take (another) draw now but if we win that last train is in danger of getting missed.....Highest scorers v 2nd best defence in the league.
Head: 2-0 them.
Heart: 2-2 - Dunne and Kolli off the bench.
0
Blowing Bubbles Up The R's Match Thread on 07:49 - Oct 9 with 1991 viewscorse

Burrell,Kone,Lamptey,Cirkin,Chair,Kemper,Obikwu out.
4-0
[Post edited 9 Oct 8:09]
0
Blowing Bubbles Up The R's Match Thread on 08:34 - Oct 9 with 1859 viewsenfieldargh

Blowing Bubbles Up The R's Match Thread on 07:49 - Oct 9 by corse

Burrell,Kone,Lamptey,Cirkin,Chair,Kemper,Obikwu out.
4-0
[Post edited 9 Oct 8:09]


Obikwu has never really been in

captains fantastic
Poll: If/when VAR is introduced to the championship (if we’re still in it) would you

2
Blowing Bubbles Up The R's Match Thread on 09:05 - Oct 9 with 1759 viewsloftboy

Setting off at lunchtime from East Anglia, can’t see anything but a defeat tonight, hopefully be proved wrong.

Poll: Who’s starting between the sticks v Preston?

0
Blowing Bubbles Up The R's Match Thread on 10:36 - Oct 9 with 1549 viewswombat

Blowing Bubbles Up The R's Match Thread on 09:05 - Oct 9 by loftboy

Setting off at lunchtime from East Anglia, can’t see anything but a defeat tonight, hopefully be proved wrong.


main aim tonight if make sure they dont get an early goal , if they do and with the players we have aval it wont be pretty , so first thing tonight is dont let them score early , if we can get to half time even one nil down who knows , actaully think we might get more time on the ball than usual tonight its what we do with it is the main thing

Poll: which is your favouite foot

0
Blowing Bubbles Up The R's Match Thread on 10:51 - Oct 9 with 1494 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

Could be a cricket score if we're not on it. Can't see us scoring either.

Could be a difficult watch.

3-0 W Ham.

Poll: How is Nourry cooking so far ? 🤣

0
Blowing Bubbles Up The R's Match Thread on 10:58 - Oct 9 with 1465 viewsconnell10

I hope we are playing in the hoops tonight .

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

1
Blowing Bubbles Up The R's Match Thread on 11:01 - Oct 9 with 1451 viewsconnell10

I hope we are playing in the hoops tonight .

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

2
Blowing Bubbles Up The R's Match Thread on 11:11 - Oct 9 with 1415 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Big opportunity for Alfie Lloyd to step up tonight.
0
Blowing Bubbles Up The R's Match Thread on 11:14 - Oct 9 with 1404 viewsconnell10

Blowing Bubbles Up The R's Match Thread on 11:11 - Oct 9 by Wegerles_Stairs

Big opportunity for Alfie Lloyd to step up tonight.


Needs a goal

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

0
Blowing Bubbles Up The R's Match Thread on 11:16 - Oct 9 with 1401 viewsTheChef

An inevitable defeat.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

0
Blowing Bubbles Up The R's Match Thread on 11:58 - Oct 9 with 1239 viewsNorthantsHoop

West Ham favourites for this, but there is something about Rangers this season, been hard to break down and defensively good. West Ham's big pitch will allow an open game, we have pace and hoping Poku can continue with the momentum showed against Preston. Get the first goal and we could do it, as long as we don't concede early, uphill task then. Like to see Varane and Madsen in centre midfield tonight with Poku & Smith wide.
1
Blowing Bubbles Up The R's Match Thread on 12:05 - Oct 9 with 1221 viewsjoe90

Not looking forward to this. Would much prefer to be playing them at home. Can't see anything other than a West Ham win, only question is how many goals.
0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026