Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pierce Charles on tonight's game 23:32 - Oct 9 with 573 viewsbosh67



Quality!

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

2
Pierce Charles on tonight's game on 00:37 - Oct 10 with 436 viewsconnell10

1 goal in 5 and 2 pen saves. I was a bit hesitant with him at first , but this boy is not just a good midfielder he is a proper goalie as well. What they say never fall in love with loans....

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

0
Pierce Charles on tonight's game on 00:54 - Oct 10 with 398 viewsjohncharles

Pierce Charles (no relation) ghost passing reminds me of Don Masson 😄

Strong and stable my arse.

1
Pierce Charles on tonight's game on 06:28 - Oct 10 with 169 viewsFDC

Pierce Charles on tonight's game on 00:37 - Oct 10 by connell10

1 goal in 5 and 2 pen saves. I was a bit hesitant with him at first , but this boy is not just a good midfielder he is a proper goalie as well. What they say never fall in love with loans....


Too late, I'm in deep. Absolutely smitten.
0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026