Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I f***ing hate the majority of our fans 18:12 - Jan 7 with 3570 viewsfreddieeddie

Clueless p**cks.

I take it every fan wanted Briatore to go because of the merry go round of managers.

We then find an excellent manager that gets us up in one full season. Gets the best out of AT. Shrewd signings like Hill, Derry and Kenny. Has the pulling power to bring in Barton and SWP who obviously also rate him. Has an awful summer but hangs in there.

We are still out the bottom three which is an achievement at this level. He now is trying to get extra quality in to keep us up.

Morons on here want to do a Briatore and sack him, absolute clueless pr***s. So we get a new manager in, he will want to change everything around and so the merry go round starts again.

Fu**ing seriously short memories.

Poll: QPR future, what would you like to see happen

I f***ing hate the majority of our fans on 18:13 - Jan 7 with 2234 viewskropotkin41

ATAF!

But "hate" is a bit strong mate.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

I f***ing hate the majority of our fans on 18:15 - Jan 7 with 2210 viewsGloucs_R

Do you go to many games?

Poll: Are we staying up?

I f***ing hate the majority of our fans on 18:15 - Jan 7 with 2207 viewsTheBlob

You blind?Piss off Freddie

Poll: So how was the season for you?

I f***ing hate the majority of our fans on 18:16 - Jan 7 with 2195 viewsbosh67

I agree. NW has made a few errors but everyone forgets we didn't have a side to compete until 6 games in this season. NW was having to feed off scraps. Not his fault Barton got sent off, not his fault Faurlin got injured, not his fault Adel's agent messed him and the player around. He does need more fire power, another creative midfielder and some more CBs, but agree, throwing toys out the pram is a ridiculous reaction by some fans. It's a very bad patch, we'll get through it. Changing managers now would be suicide.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

I f***ing hate the majority of our fans on 18:17 - Jan 7 with 2175 viewsEalingRanger

The point about short memories is absolutely correct. Watching The Four Year Plan only underlines this further.
I f***ing hate the majority of our fans on 18:18 - Jan 7 with 2155 viewsPinnerPaul

I f***ing hate the majority of our fans on 18:15 - Jan 7 by Gloucs_R

Do you go to many games?

Did YOU go today?

New manager every 20 games? WEeve tried that - IT DOES NOT WORK
I f***ing hate the majority of our fans on 18:20 - Jan 7 with 2123 viewsfreddieeddie

I f***ing hate the majority of our fans on 18:13 - Jan 7 by kropotkin41

ATAF!

But "hate" is a bit strong mate.

Not in my book it ain't. I love this club and appreciate fully what NW has done. People make make me sick how they show no loyalty to a man that got we were desperate for for 15 years.

6 months they give him and were not even in the bottom three.

Alex Ferguson couldn't have done any better having to start the likes of Ageymang, Connolly, Hall etc in certain games.

I f***ing hate the majority of our fans on 18:20 - Jan 7 with 2123 viewshoopstar67

Agree with everything u said there,but its not the majority,significant minority who play championship manager and are usually from fantasy island,some of them are on here now as well
Login to get fewer ads

I f***ing hate the majority of our fans on 18:20 - Jan 7 with 2123 viewsGloucs_R

I f***ing hate the majority of our fans on 18:18 - Jan 7 by PinnerPaul

Did YOU go today?

New manager every 20 games? WEeve tried that - IT DOES NOT WORK

No I didnt. Am I calling for NW head? No.

I f***ing hate the majority of our fans on 18:24 - Jan 7 with 2083 viewsJamie

I f***ing hate the majority of our fans on 18:20 - Jan 7 by Gloucs_R

Starting a thread titled 'is Warnocks time up' suggests you are.
I f***ing hate the majority of our fans on 18:25 - Jan 7 with 2080 viewshoopstar67

I f***ing hate the majority of our fans on 18:20 - Jan 7 by Gloucs_R

You started a thread asking if his time was up and from what i could see yes u want him gone
I f***ing hate the majority of our fans on 18:34 - Jan 7 with 2015 viewsGloucs_R

OK just to clarify...this is a message board where people are entitled to post their views. Apparently Tony has tweeted "lots to think about"...hence my thread.

Me personally, I am torn. I have a certain amount of loyalty to Warnock for getting us up and then sticking with us. The flip side is that I feel his tactics fall short of where they need to be. He keeps changing the team every week, rather than letting the first 11 get on with it. He keeps playing players out of position. Some of his signings have been poor and finally, you'd expect us to be half decent at set pieces.....feck knows what we do in training as its not set pieces!

Can I name someone better to come in and turn it around.....sadly not.

I f***ing hate the majority of our fans on 18:37 - Jan 7 with 1992 viewsEalingRanger

I f***ing hate the majority of our fans on 18:34 - Jan 7 by Gloucs_R

OK just to clarify...this is a message board where people are entitled to post their views. Apparently Tony has tweeted "lots to think about"...hence my thread.

Me personally, I am torn. I have a certain amount of loyalty to Warnock for getting us up and then sticking with us. The flip side is that I feel his tactics fall short of where they need to be. He keeps changing the team every week, rather than letting the first 11 get on with it. He keeps playing players out of position. Some of his signings have been poor and finally, you'd expect us to be half decent at set pieces.....feck knows what we do in training as its not set pieces!

Most of your complaints are valid only because of the massive amount of injuries we've had this season - something entirely out of NW hands.
I f***ing hate the majority of our fans on 18:39 - Jan 7 with 1966 viewsGloucs_R

I f***ing hate the majority of our fans on 18:37 - Jan 7 by EalingRanger

Most of your complaints are valid only because of the massive amount of injuries we've had this season - something entirely out of NW hands.

No way. completely disagree.

SWP should be on the right
Barton should have been in the middle
Mackie isnt a winger

We've not had that many injuries.

I f***ing hate the majority of our fans on 18:43 - Jan 7 with 1942 viewsTHEBUSH

You say some of his signings have been poor, which ones were those ?
I f***ing hate the majority of our fans on 18:47 - Jan 7 with 1925 viewsGloucs_R

I f***ing hate the majority of our fans on 18:43 - Jan 7 by THEBUSH

You say some of his signings have been poor, which ones were those ?

MY OPINION ONLY!!!

Bad signings:

Clarke
PVM
Perone
Dyer
Orr
Hulse
Hewitt

Good sigings:

Kenny
SWP - Plays him out of position
Barton - as above
Young - player of the season for me so far
Ferdy
raore

Average signings

Hill
Gabby
DJ
Bothroyd
Mackie
Smith
Murphy

Not including Adel, as he was here on loan when NW joined.

I f***ing hate the majority of our fans on 21:07 - Jan 7 with 1798 viewsfreddieeddie

I f***ing hate the majority of our fans on 18:47 - Jan 7 by Gloucs_R

MY OPINION ONLY!!!

Bad signings:

Clarke
PVM
Perone
Dyer
Orr
Hulse
Hewitt

Good sigings:

Kenny
SWP - Plays him out of position
Barton - as above
Young - player of the season for me so far
Ferdy
raore

Average signings

Hill
Gabby
DJ
Bothroyd
Mackie
Smith
Murphy

Not including Adel, as he was here on loan when NW joined.

Seriously I can't take much more.

How can you say Hill and Mackie were average signings. Don't get me wrong they aren't premiership quality but he bought them to get us up and they did. I thought Hill was actually so underrated last season. The amount of blocks and tackles that man put in for us. Also when Hill has been called upon lately he has done really well.

Average my a**se, seriously I am amazed what people put on here.

I f***ing hate the majority of our fans on 21:13 - Jan 7 with 1770 viewsWeAreQPR12

I f***ing hate the majority of our fans on 21:07 - Jan 7 by freddieeddie

How can you say Hill and Mackie were average signings. Don't get me wrong they aren't premiership quality but he bought them to get us up and they did. I thought Hill was actually so underrated last season. The amount of blocks and tackles that man put in for us. Also when Hill has been called upon lately he has done really well.

This is the problem though, mackie and hill are average when referring to premier league quality. These players did very well in the championship and it's a great shame Tony didn't come in earlier as we could of said thank you very much to both and sold them to championship sides where we have fond memorys of them.

Now I just having memorys of mackie running up down and everywhere but doing nothing with the ball, great attitude and it's a shame these players are playing in a league that if far beyond there ability
I f***ing hate the majority of our fans on 21:16 - Jan 7 with 1752 viewsGloucs_R

I'm amazed at your response!!

ITS A FECKING MESSAGE BOARD. LIFE WOULD BE FECKING BORING IF WE ALL THOUGHT THE SAME THING.

Hill - so good he couldnt break into Forest team when he went there on loan.

Mackie goes through phases and because of this I would call him average.

I f***ing hate the majority of our fans on 21:20 - Jan 7 with 1742 viewsingeminate

Paddy, Adel signing perm terms which he openly said he only did because of Warnock, Derry, Hill, Orr solid full backs, astute signing of Kyle Walker on loan, virtually everything Warnock did paid off and we didn't buy the league either, for the most part brining in players other clubs had no interest in.

How anyone can query his transfer record I don't know.

This season he had to bring in players when he thought he had no money.

Then he had to bring in players in at the last minute.

That means we had to take a punt on a few and of course not all have come off.

If not actually disgruntled, he was far from being gruntled. PG Wodehouse
Poll: Should Jimmy be sacked?

I f***ing hate the majority of our fans on 21:20 - Jan 7 with 1740 viewsSuperhoops2808

Are you really that stupid to think that a professional businessman like Tony Fernandes is going to put on Twitter anything to do with the employment of one of his managers?!

I cannot see NW getting the sack this season. TF knows that would be like a return to the old regime. Even if he is not aware of what those previous two idiots were like he has Amit to fill him in on that!!
I f***ing hate the majority of our fans on 21:23 - Jan 7 with 1720 viewsGloucs_R

I f***ing hate the majority of our fans on 21:20 - Jan 7 by Superhoops2808

Are you really that stupid to think that a professional businessman like Tony Fernandes is going to put on Twitter anything to do with the employment of one of his managers?!

I cannot see NW getting the sack this season. TF knows that would be like a return to the old regime. Even if he is not aware of what those previous two idiots were like he has Amit to fill him in on that!!

Do you follow Twitter / facebook? Tony is on there every minute saying something. Sometimes I think he should curb it a bit...not just about QPR. But he openly takes pops at various people / companies etc

Anyhow, this is what he said...

@tonyfernandes twitter

"Driving back to london. Lots to think about. Fingers crossed on Ali. Does not look as bad but we don't know till tmw. Been here before. Hang in there."

I f***ing hate the majority of our fans on 21:25 - Jan 7 with 1714 viewsGloucs_R

Also Freddie.....how many games do you go to? What level did you play at? Did you ever manage a football team?

Some of us are very much clued up and some of us have taken off the rose tinted glasses.

I f***ing hate the majority of our fans on 21:27 - Jan 7 with 1697 viewswittle

I f***ing hate the majority of our fans on 21:23 - Jan 7 by Gloucs_R

Do you follow Twitter / facebook? Tony is on there every minute saying something. Sometimes I think he should curb it a bit...not just about QPR. But he openly takes pops at various people / companies etc

Anyhow, this is what he said...

@tonyfernandes twitter

"Driving back to london. Lots to think about. Fingers crossed on Ali. Does not look as bad but we don't know till tmw. Been here before. Hang in there."

people will see what they want to see in fernandes twitter post so it makes no difference really
I f***ing hate the majority of our fans on 21:31 - Jan 7 with 1672 viewsfreddieeddie

I f***ing hate the majority of our fans on 21:16 - Jan 7 by Gloucs_R

I'm amazed at your response!!

ITS A FECKING MESSAGE BOARD. LIFE WOULD BE FECKING BORING IF WE ALL THOUGHT THE SAME THING.

Hill - so good he couldnt break into Forest team when he went there on loan.

Mackie goes through phases and because of this I would call him average.

You seriously need help mate.

You've just Mackie is average, yes I quite agree. Your original post didn't say he is average, you say he was an average SIGNING, there's a difference. He and Hill were not average signings, they were fantastic pieces of business as they were bought to get us up. Remember back mate, we would do anything to get up and now we are. I'm sure loads of players in our squad BW wouldn't ideally have at this level but he can't get rid of 20 players in the summer when remember he had no money then. Jesus, is there anyone on here with at least half a brain cell in their head????

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024