Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What were you saying about tourists lads? 15:03 - Jan 13 with 6979 viewsFFC1

http://qprreport.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=stickies&action=display&thread=25
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
What were you saying about tourists lads? on 15:06 - Jan 13 with 5854 viewsFDC

I just yawned so hard my skull split
What were you saying about tourists lads? on 15:07 - Jan 13 with 5853 viewsdaveB

these people are supporters of QPR who live abroad. Your ground was full of people on a day trip with no interest on Fulham. Have you not got your own board to play on?
What were you saying about tourists lads? on 15:11 - Jan 13 with 5822 viewsFFC1

What were you saying about tourists lads? on 15:07 - Jan 13 by daveB

these people are supporters of QPR who live abroad. Your ground was full of people on a day trip with no interest on Fulham. Have you not got your own board to play on?

They're tourists in the other direction- maybe why our ground's full and yours isn't but I take your point. They are very friendly looking lads celebrating life.
What were you saying about tourists lads? on 15:19 - Jan 13 with 5769 viewsdaveB

yawn, look forward to seeing your full end at Blackburn tomorrow
What were you saying about tourists lads? on 15:19 - Jan 13 with 5769 viewsFFC1

What were you saying about tourists lads? on 15:07 - Jan 13 by daveB

Can you not get them back? You need them
What were you saying about tourists lads? on 15:38 - Jan 13 with 5720 viewsTW_R

What were you saying about tourists lads? on 15:19 - Jan 13 by daveB

yawn, look forward to seeing your full end at Blackburn tomorrow

Lol - I suspect his end is full quite regularly!
What were you saying about tourists lads? on 15:45 - Jan 13 with 5690 viewsJuzzie

As said, these are QPR fans who live abroad or are ex-pats. Not the same as Liverpool/Man Utd 'supporting' Guong Jan-Li making a first, and only, trip to the Cottage with his camera.

Epic fail.

[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
What were you saying about tourists lads? on 15:55 - Jan 13 with 5655 viewsrrrspricey

Si this isn't the only Rangers boars you frequent FFC1.

Are your own boards so w@nky you need to proper stimulation from pwoper fans.

That's a rhetorical question btw
Login to get fewer ads

What were you saying about tourists lads? on 15:57 - Jan 13 with 5648 viewsDesertBoot

Outside Craven Cottage on matchdays the programme sellers also have A to Z's for sale.

Wish I could be like David Watts

What were you saying about tourists lads? on 15:59 - Jan 13 with 5636 viewsBazWoT

WE R PREMIER LEAGUE, SAY!!!

What were you saying about tourists lads? on 16:01 - Jan 13 with 5626 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

What were you saying about tourists lads? on 16:03 - Jan 13 with 5606 viewswillis1980

i think hes gotten bored of Tarquin and Jonty etc discussing where the best pistes are this year? Why its so difficult to find a good cleaning lady? How much to donate to the tories this year? Whos going to Henley? etc etc. So he comes trolling on here.

What were you saying about tourists lads? on 16:05 - Jan 13 with 5602 viewsBazWoT

Hey Met, my brother in law works on the railways for the Response Unit (yukky job!), when you slide the door of his truck back, ponse unit.

What were you saying about tourists lads? on 16:09 - Jan 13 with 5589 viewsMetallica_Hoop

What were you saying about tourists lads? on 16:05 - Jan 13 by BazWoT

Hey Met, my brother in law works on the railways for the Response Unit (yukky job!), when you slide the door of his truck back, ponse unit.

Quality. Wouldn't it be great if there was one.

"No I refuse to go to work, it's my human right not to work" *BANG, BANG*

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

What were you saying about tourists lads? on 16:22 - Jan 13 with 5555 viewsthorpebankR

one of the guys who posted who is now in melbourne is one of the loyalist fans I know even went to a simod cup game at everton on his own on a tuesday night!
What were you saying about tourists lads? on 16:27 - Jan 13 with 5522 viewshoopstilidie

And still the pleb`s struggle with reading and comprehension continues.

People moving AWAY from England and retaining their support are "tourists"! Every time you post you just get more and more ridiculously stupid!

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

What were you saying about tourists lads? on 16:29 - Jan 13 with 5509 viewsBazWoT

What were you saying about tourists lads? on 16:33 - Jan 13 with 5489 viewsTheBlob

Just trawled through the OP,bloody hell geezer on the right is this what Norfolt's going to looklike in a couple of years....

Poll: So how was the season for you?

What were you saying about tourists lads? on 16:35 - Jan 13 with 5473 viewsBazWoT

He posts here ocassionally.

What were you saying about tourists lads? on 16:36 - Jan 13 with 5463 viewsTheBlob

What were you saying about tourists lads? on 16:35 - Jan 13 by BazWoT

He posts here ocassionally.

Have you seen them in a room together?

What were you saying about tourists lads? on 16:36 - Jan 13 with 5463 viewshoopstilidie

What were you saying about tourists lads? on 16:33 - Jan 13 by TheBlob

Just trawled through the OP,bloody hell geezer on the right is this what Norfolt's going to looklike in a couple of years....

That`s Lonegunmen, nice guy, for a prison officer

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

What were you saying about tourists lads? on 16:39 - Jan 13 with 5449 viewsBazWoT

What were you saying about tourists lads? on 16:36 - Jan 13 by hoopstilidie

That`s Lonegunmen, nice guy, for a prison officer

I was holding back on the prison officer bit to frighten SpongeBlob later!

What were you saying about tourists lads? on 16:45 - Jan 13 with 5422 viewsJuzzie

What were you saying about tourists lads? on 16:05 - Jan 13 by BazWoT

When Top Gear did their 'specials', they always put graphics on the side of the car so that when the doors opened, it read something offensive. Usually in the local langauge!

What were you saying about tourists lads? on 16:46 - Jan 13 with 5412 viewsTheBlob

What were you saying about tourists lads? on 16:39 - Jan 13 by BazWoT

I was holding back on the prison officer bit to frighten SpongeBlob later!

Is that Lonegumen?Brilliant,often wondered what he looked like.I've had some interesting posts out of him on here - fellow X Files fan.Where's he hiding?And he AIN'T a goddamn tourist.

What were you saying about tourists lads? on 17:04 - Jan 13 with 5364 viewsQPR_Jim

Why are we supprised a Fulham fan can't tell the difference between supporters and tourists. If he knew the difference between the two he'd be too embarrassed to post on here!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024