Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Official qpr statement - reminder 15:23 - Jan 26 with 2517 viewssheppetonrs

Just read it, what a load of bollx!! There goes all my gender reassignment songs!!!!!
Official qpr statement - reminder on 15:53 - Jan 26 with 2435 viewsbarbicanranger

true, but can see why the club have done it. chelsea have done themselves no favours since they played at our place, first the fans away in europe, then those on the train back from norwich. I hope we don't lower ourselves to their standards - there were some interesting songs coming from Q block during the chelsea game re didier drogba and I hope there's no repeat of that. fair enough whistle/boo terry but lets not get caught up with the rest of it.
Official qpr statement - reminder on 16:00 - Jan 26 with 2386 viewsFDC

You can create an atmosphere and be intimidating without contravening anything in the statement, nothing in it I'd argue with really - not sure about the title though, bit condescending!

YOUR BEHAVIOUR - A REMINDER

Sort of thing you'd get in a letter from a school!
Official qpr statement - reminder on 16:03 - Jan 26 with 2356 viewsJuzzie

"John Terry, we know what you are" - can't see how that contravenes anything listed or unlisted.

No matter how much I dislike him, I never liked any of the Drogba chants. We should not lower ourselves to the knuckle-draggers level.

Official qpr statement - reminder on 16:12 - Jan 26 with 2318 viewsFDC

Official qpr statement - reminder on 16:03 - Jan 26 by Juzzie

"John Terry, we know what you are" - can't see how that contravenes anything listed or unlisted.

No matter how much I dislike him, I never liked any of the Drogba chants. We should not lower ourselves to the knuckle-draggers level.

Presumably highlighting the fact that his mother enjoys taking possession of flip flops without paying for them is a statement of fact too?
Official qpr statement - reminder on 16:17 - Jan 26 with 2299 viewssheppetonrs

Official qpr statement - reminder on 16:12 - Jan 26 by FDC

Presumably highlighting the fact that his mother enjoys taking possession of flip flops without paying for them is a statement of fact too?

I know what I said was Tongue in cheek. And I would never ever condone racial abuse. I just thought it was a bit ott, as I mentioned, have you ever heard a song regarding gender reassignment??? They are definitely covering all bases!!!
Official qpr statement - reminder on 16:19 - Jan 26 with 2286 viewsMetallica_Hoop

People could always say they were singing about our Youth Keeper...

Assuming of course someone does feel the need to sing about Arfur's who think they are marfur's.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Official qpr statement - reminder on 16:25 - Jan 26 with 2256 viewsJuzzie

Official qpr statement - reminder on 16:17 - Jan 26 by sheppetonrs

I know what I said was Tongue in cheek. And I would never ever condone racial abuse. I just thought it was a bit ott, as I mentioned, have you ever heard a song regarding gender reassignment??? They are definitely covering all bases!!!

I know what you meant :o) I thought the same too when I saw the statement... covering everything under the sun!

Official qpr statement - reminder on 16:38 - Jan 26 with 2233 viewsreal_loftus

I've just texted the Whistleblower number to complain about Dai's behaviour. Just thought I'd get in early, give them time to prepare for him.

ATAF

ATAF.

Login to get fewer ads

Official qpr statement - reminder on 18:02 - Jan 26 with 2163 viewsDaiHo0p

Official qpr statement - reminder on 16:38 - Jan 26 by real_loftus

I've just texted the Whistleblower number to complain about Dai's behaviour. Just thought I'd get in early, give them time to prepare for him.

ATAF

Are they singling me out?
Official qpr statement - reminder on 18:18 - Jan 26 with 2137 viewsWatford_Ranger

If someone was going to shout or sing something that really did cross the line, is a statement on the official website going to deter them? Seems a case of being seen to be doing something in case it really kicks off.
Official qpr statement - reminder on 18:29 - Jan 26 with 2122 viewsBazWoT

Official qpr statement - reminder on 16:03 - Jan 26 by Juzzie

John Terry, we know what you said
we know what you said
so do the police and the cps

Is that not allowed?

WE R PREMIER LEAGUE, SAY!!!

Official qpr statement - reminder on 19:07 - Jan 26 with 2087 viewsHunterhoop

It's a load of bollocks. Like someone said, they're purely covering their arses if it all goes off.

They talk about the game not beiing about "hate". So will "F*ck off, Chelsea" or "Terry, Terry, you're a C*nt" both be "outlawed??!!

What about the hostile abuse given to corner takers in front of R block?? Is that not allowed? Will the police arrest anyone who gets up and gives poor Mata some?

Some neutrals I know who watched the game said that was the best/funniest bit!

And, it's part of our bloody home perrogative to get under the skin. That doesn't mean racist abuse, "die" chants, etc. But slagging someone off for being a horrible person seems pretty fair. Terry gets paid a lot of sodding money - live by the sword and all that.

I'm simply not convinced that, if this was at Stamford Bridge, a statement would have been issued.
Official qpr statement - reminder on 19:09 - Jan 26 with 2079 viewsdaveB

the statement is clearly about racist chanting but they can't say that as it would obviously be aimed at Chelsea so have gone with the abuse line which is fair enough
Official qpr statement - reminder on 19:20 - Jan 26 with 2047 viewsTrom

Official qpr statement - reminder on 19:09 - Jan 26 by daveB

the statement is clearly about racist chanting but they can't say that as it would obviously be aimed at Chelsea so have gone with the abuse line which is fair enough

I've been embarrassed by the Drogba and Mourinho chants that have come straight from the play ground in the past.

Hostile and intimidating is what we need but there's a line that makes us just look like immature prats that we've crossed in the past
Official qpr statement - reminder on 20:15 - Jan 26 with 1966 viewsDaiHo0p

I'm not taking any statement seriously unless one is made on Barnsley's OFFISH.
Official qpr statement - reminder on 21:34 - Jan 26 with 1877 viewsTGRRRSSS

Was their racist abuse from QPR fans at the last game?
ONly trouble so far in this respect has come from Chelsea fans and or players.
Terry at the last game and Chelsea fans recently and on the train back from Norwich, I dare say at other games too but thats not been spoken of in the Press.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024