Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nicky Adams on twitter 18:02 - Mar 24 with 10679 viewsthebackrowhero

posted......Ready to snap now. Its a joke what's going on. and Reece Gray retweeted!!!
Nicky Adams on twitter on 20:01 - Mar 24 with 2792 viewsgwnobull

Nicky Adams on twitter on 18:28 - Mar 24 by Albert_Whitehurst

Just posted on my Twitter 'Adams...you do f*ck all when you play and whinge when you're not picked. Get off twitter you c**t and get working'.

All footballers....play f**king football to win you moaning b@llbags!!

whats his hashtag

Nicky Adams on twitter on 20:04 - Mar 24 with 2764 viewsChaffRAFC

Nicky Adams on twitter on 19:54 - Mar 24 by 442Dale

As does Chaff.

Indeed

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Nicky Adams on twitter on 20:09 - Mar 24 with 2745 viewslurker

Some people need to seriously have a word with themselves reading into some of these comments. Not one Dale fan will have neglected to say something similar tonight as we face the trapdoor. As for the abuse, what does it achieve at all?

Marcus Holness has just tweeted "noisy crickets"

Pick the bones out of that one ....
Nicky Adams on twitter on 20:10 - Mar 24 with 2737 views442Dale

Nicky Adams on twitter on 20:04 - Mar 24 by ChaffRAFC

Indeed

Kaientai won't save us.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Nicky Adams on twitter on 20:11 - Mar 24 with 2727 views442Dale

Nicky Adams on twitter on 20:09 - Mar 24 by lurker

Some people need to seriously have a word with themselves reading into some of these comments. Not one Dale fan will have neglected to say something similar tonight as we face the trapdoor. As for the abuse, what does it achieve at all?

Marcus Holness has just tweeted "noisy crickets"

Pick the bones out of that one ....

He doesn't like the music they play at T20 games.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Nicky Adams on twitter on 20:15 - Mar 24 with 2708 viewsNewbury_Dale

I assume NiebieskiCzarny and willmaxwell are the same person ?

Why the abuse ? It's totally uncalled for. Have a look at yourself pal.
Nicky Adams on twitter on 20:30 - Mar 24 with 2649 viewsSaxonDale

Nicky Adams on twitter on 20:15 - Mar 24 by Newbury_Dale

I assume NiebieskiCzarny and willmaxwell are the same person ?

Why the abuse ? It's totally uncalled for. Have a look at yourself pal.

Don't know who willmaxwell is but whoever he is needs to give Adams better advice than to 'car ear change'
Nicky Adams on twitter on 20:33 - Mar 24 with 2628 viewsSalwaDale

Nicky Adams on twitter on 19:54 - Mar 24 by 442Dale

As does Chaff.

So predicatble

TBBT

Login to get fewer ads

Nicky Adams on twitter on 22:57 - Mar 24 with 2468 viewsWill_RAFC

I am willmaxwell on Twitter.

I appreciate the fact that some people may have found the language used unacceptable (including spelling "career" wrong, grammar police). Thats up to you and I wont apologise for that, but by the same token I will not complain that Nicky Adams called me a F'Ing idiot and a Prick. Thats his opinion, as is mine that he is all mouth.

I am sick to death of reading his tweets after games saying how gutted he is, or something to that effect. At the time I responded I was travelling back from Brentford having spent another small fortune watching a completely gutless display, and further comments I made to him were in relation to the team as a whole, and not just to him, as I've made clear to him in previous discussions, but I understand its sometimes difficult to make your point in 140 characters.

It is absoloutly gut wrenching to watch this side go down with a whimper, and all these tweets about how upset they are, are complete tosh. The majority of the players will leave in the summer (hopefully) and forget about us, we will be the ones who will be at Barnet, Wimbledon and Macclesfield. They absoloutly do not care as much as the fans, and unlike us, they are in a position to do something about that, yet are unable to motivate themselves to play against anyone other than Oldham or bury.

If the truth hurts Nicky then again that is something I wont apologise for. I attend every game but I wont brown nose the players when they don't deserve it, and if you want to question my support on the basis of that then that is your perogative. Honestly, not bothered. Lastly, to those who say I wouldnt say these comments to the players faces, I absoloutly would. Those who have questioned me about my comments on Twitter I think have got a reasonable discussion back, yet there's people on here ironically hiding behind usernames saying I wouldnt say things to peoples faces. I do not post anything on here, Facebook or Twitter that I wouldnt say in real life and my name and picture are attatched on the social media sites to prove it.

If the players can say at the end of the season, "we did everything we could to keep the club up" then they are complete and utter liers. This is now 3 managers they have not played for, Eyre, Beech can take a lot of criticism but I think the excuses have run out.

The majority of the players are a total embarrasment to the club. I hope they filter down to the Non League's, and John Coleman (unquestionably the right man for the job, currently doing an impossible task) can build a team capable of competing in League Two and one we can be proud of. I will be at the remaining games as always, and if by some miricle, Nicky and co can keep us up I will be as delighted as the next Daley. But excuse me for giving the Awards night a swerve!

Up the Dale.
Nicky Adams on twitter on 23:36 - Mar 24 with 2379 viewsjoecooke

Nicky Adams on twitter on 22:57 - Mar 24 by Will_RAFC

I appreciate the fact that some people may have found the language used unacceptable (including spelling "career" wrong, grammar police). Thats up to you and I wont apologise for that, but by the same token I will not complain that Nicky Adams called me a F'Ing idiot and a Prick. Thats his opinion, as is mine that he is all mouth.

I am sick to death of reading his tweets after games saying how gutted he is, or something to that effect. At the time I responded I was travelling back from Brentford having spent another small fortune watching a completely gutless display, and further comments I made to him were in relation to the team as a whole, and not just to him, as I've made clear to him in previous discussions, but I understand its sometimes difficult to make your point in 140 characters.

It is absoloutly gut wrenching to watch this side go down with a whimper, and all these tweets about how upset they are, are complete tosh. The majority of the players will leave in the summer (hopefully) and forget about us, we will be the ones who will be at Barnet, Wimbledon and Macclesfield. They absoloutly do not care as much as the fans, and unlike us, they are in a position to do something about that, yet are unable to motivate themselves to play against anyone other than Oldham or bury.

If the truth hurts Nicky then again that is something I wont apologise for. I attend every game but I wont brown nose the players when they don't deserve it, and if you want to question my support on the basis of that then that is your perogative. Honestly, not bothered. Lastly, to those who say I wouldnt say these comments to the players faces, I absoloutly would. Those who have questioned me about my comments on Twitter I think have got a reasonable discussion back, yet there's people on here ironically hiding behind usernames saying I wouldnt say things to peoples faces. I do not post anything on here, Facebook or Twitter that I wouldnt say in real life and my name and picture are attatched on the social media sites to prove it.

If the players can say at the end of the season, "we did everything we could to keep the club up" then they are complete and utter liers. This is now 3 managers they have not played for, Eyre, Beech can take a lot of criticism but I think the excuses have run out.

The majority of the players are a total embarrasment to the club. I hope they filter down to the Non League's, and John Coleman (unquestionably the right man for the job, currently doing an impossible task) can build a team capable of competing in League Two and one we can be proud of. I will be at the remaining games as always, and if by some miricle, Nicky and co can keep us up I will be as delighted as the next Daley. But excuse me for giving the Awards night a swerve!

Up the Dale.

A valid post pal,but leave twitter alone.Its a hornets nest which people seem too use when full of emotion and angst.

Poll: How much would you care if bury fc went out of existence

Nicky Adams on twitter on 23:42 - Mar 24 with 2361 viewsSaxonDale

While I far from condone what Adams said on twitter and completely understand how you reacted given the raw emotions involved having travelled to Brentford, its times like these when players, managers and fans need to all pull together and give one last push into staying in this league(As unrealistic as it seems) After the season the regrouping and postmortem should(and undoubtedly will)begin.
Nicky Adams on twitter on 23:43 - Mar 24 with 2360 viewsRochdaleLeeds

Nicky Adams on twitter on 22:57 - Mar 24 by Will_RAFC

Up the Dale.

Acting like a bunch of children!
No matter who you are its not your place to act idiots like that on a site like twitter.
most of you need to grow up and find better ways of getting your dissapointment across to the players, not a way in which the players really wont give a toss from now on, be surprised to see Nicky Adams want to actually do anything for our club after all this.
Nicky Adams on twitter on 23:47 - Mar 24 with 2344 viewspnc4eva1

Footballers are people who feed on confidence. Last season when we were doing well their confidence was high and fans didn't complain too much.

Under the Eyre management the confidence of players was visibly destroyed. The players at the club are good enough unfortunately they have los the belief that they are.

Coleman will have to build team confidence and unity if we are going to get anywhere near a decent performance and any form of consistency.

Twitter is a fine medium but like any other medium personal attacks should not occur by anyone. If fans don't like what Adams, Holness and Gray have to say then there is no law that they should follow any players.

up the dale
Poll: Are these polls getting tedious

Nicky Adams on twitter on 23:50 - Mar 24 with 2327 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Nicky Adams on twitter on 23:43 - Mar 24 by RochdaleLeeds

No matter who you are its not your place to act idiots like that on a site like twitter.
most of you need to grow up and find better ways of getting your dissapointment across to the players, not a way in which the players really wont give a toss from now on, be surprised to see Nicky Adams want to actually do anything for our club after all this.

Your last sentence Leeds...
....Adams has done nowt for the team for months, hence his bench warming,he's hardly going to pull up trees for the cause from now on?

Get rid,and fast.
Nicky Adams on twitter on 23:52 - Mar 24 with 2323 viewsWill_RAFC

Joecooke - for god sake, don't bring Hornets into it!! In all seriousness, valid point.

Saxondale - would normally be saying something similar, but really, I've tried and tried to back this team but today and the majority of the season has been completely unacceptable by anyone's standards, and I felt some things needed to be said. I've stayed off this message board a lot this season because I've had very little positive things to say but completely had enough now.

RochdaleLeeds - I can't dispute the childishness of all of this, but I can't see a better way of putting accross my displeasure at the players than contacting one of them directly. I think thats only fair and they have a way of responding, unfortunately, we've all see how they chose to respond. If you bought a product from a shop and it was faulty I'm sure you would complain, I'm not happy with the product i've paid a lot of money for this season and even if i've not done it in the most mature and reasonable way, i've made my point and I think I have a right to express that.
Nicky Adams on twitter on 00:00 - Mar 25 with 2264 viewsRochdaleLeeds

Nicky Adams on twitter on 23:50 - Mar 24 by Yorkshire_Dale

Your last sentence Leeds...
....Adams has done nowt for the team for months, hence his bench warming,he's hardly going to pull up trees for the cause from now on?

Get rid,and fast.

as said by the fella above you ' players are all about confidence' im sorry but whoever has been slagging him off on twitter has been tearing the confidence out of the lad.

Being dropped to the bench makes him lose confidence, change of manager who got the best out of him and change of another manager also.
A high majority of the players have done nothing all season hence the reason we are in this position, even players like joey thompson who does try every game he plays in gets OTT abuse from people on the site.

Armchair managers and moaning girls.

Look at the history - Matt Gilks, got abuse and abuse and abuse about his kicking & form once or twice by fans every single week, he then played in the prem and now in the championship and is one of the best keepers in the league, shows what people can do with better 'coaching' and also different fans.

Im not saying Adams doesnt deserve stick, im just saying people need to grow up and go about showing their dissapointment other ways than again OTT abuse on the likes of twitter.
Nicky Adams on twitter on 00:55 - Mar 25 with 2213 viewsprestondale

I had the misfortune of wasting about £160 quid today getting to Brentford. The players in the main were terrible. Lucas did ok in nets, Tutte tried to drive forward and JLAA did his best. Everyone else was shocking.

Our set pieces, corners, free kick and throw ins are really really poor, we carry no threat. What formation are we playing with this bunch of misfit Sunday league players. If only someone would put in a crunching challenge, or get a yellow card for a miss timed tackle - we are either too slow to the ball or wimp out of the challenges. Where is the passion for the fight?

Is it any wonder we cannot get behind the team, they cannot pass to each other - the basics seem to be impossible for us.

I stayed to the end till the players left the pitch. Joner left with his head bowed, no fight left in him and any skill he had has gone - time to drop to the bench im afraid. I applauded Tutte because he did have some spark but I cannot bring myself to clap a team that is so bereft of skill, fight or passion.

Last chance saloon against Walsall next week

I also will be giving the end of season do a swerve as I can find nothing to celebrate with this team.
Nicky Adams on twitter on 11:21 - Mar 25 with 2060 viewsSFD

Nicky Adams on twitter on 00:55 - Mar 25 by prestondale

I had the misfortune of wasting about £160 quid today getting to Brentford. The players in the main were terrible. Lucas did ok in nets, Tutte tried to drive forward and JLAA did his best. Everyone else was shocking.

Our set pieces, corners, free kick and throw ins are really really poor, we carry no threat. What formation are we playing with this bunch of misfit Sunday league players. If only someone would put in a crunching challenge, or get a yellow card for a miss timed tackle - we are either too slow to the ball or wimp out of the challenges. Where is the passion for the fight?

Is it any wonder we cannot get behind the team, they cannot pass to each other - the basics seem to be impossible for us.

I stayed to the end till the players left the pitch. Joner left with his head bowed, no fight left in him and any skill he had has gone - time to drop to the bench im afraid. I applauded Tutte because he did have some spark but I cannot bring myself to clap a team that is so bereft of skill, fight or passion.

Last chance saloon against Walsall next week

I also will be giving the end of season do a swerve as I can find nothing to celebrate with this team.

Great post !
I think the end of season do should not be going ahead there should be no awards this season, does anybody actually deserve an award ?
I also wonder is Coleman up to the job or anone while we have his squad tha is so clearl disinterested ?
Coleman has lost alot of respect by picking Jordan over Widdowson, playing Holness at right back and not resting Jonah when he clearly needs it. Apart from bringing in Long is there really any difference to how it has ben all season ?
Nicky Adams on twitter on 11:28 - Mar 25 with 2047 viewsBartRowou

Widdowson on the other hand prefers to keep his tweets (re-tweets) slightly more cryptic than Adams':

In life you will meet two kinds of people. Ones who build you up, and ones who tear you down. But in the end, you will thank them both.

Indeed.

Poll: Should Bury shop elsewhere for frames?

Nicky Adams on twitter on 11:30 - Mar 25 with 2042 viewsSFD

Nicky Adams on twitter on 11:28 - Mar 25 by BartRowou

Widdowson on the other hand prefers to keep his tweets (re-tweets) slightly more cryptic than Adams':

In life you will meet two kinds of people. Ones who build you up, and ones who tear you down. But in the end, you will thank them both.

Indeed.

Widdowson has more reason than most to be p1ssed off getting left out for a demic.
Nicky Adams on twitter on 11:38 - Mar 25 with 2013 viewsRalphs12

Nicky Adams on twitter on 00:00 - Mar 25 by RochdaleLeeds

as said by the fella above you ' players are all about confidence' im sorry but whoever has been slagging him off on twitter has been tearing the confidence out of the lad.

Being dropped to the bench makes him lose confidence, change of manager who got the best out of him and change of another manager also.
A high majority of the players have done nothing all season hence the reason we are in this position, even players like joey thompson who does try every game he plays in gets OTT abuse from people on the site.

Armchair managers and moaning girls.

Look at the history - Matt Gilks, got abuse and abuse and abuse about his kicking & form once or twice by fans every single week, he then played in the prem and now in the championship and is one of the best keepers in the league, shows what people can do with better 'coaching' and also different fans.

Im not saying Adams doesnt deserve stick, im just saying people need to grow up and go about showing their dissapointment other ways than again OTT abuse on the likes of twitter.

I agree with what your saying. Its totally different giving a player abuse while at the game to then giving them abuse on twitter/any other outlet.

Alright its annoying that weve been crap this year but that, in my opinion, doesnt give us any right to go and give the players a earful. I would much rather the players put "so miffed off at todays game, gutted" etc than "cant wait to get home so I can watch a film with the missus" etc.

We all need to pull together if were going to get out of this, I hope theres not a Rochdale mong spotter cause he'd be having a field day with this.
Nicky Adams on twitter on 16:40 - Mar 25 with 1851 viewsNigelWatson

The players shouldn't forget who pays their wages. I expect the likes of JLAA, Kennedy, Jordan, Grimes, Symes to be playing non-league football very soon. None of them are good enough to be professional football players.

No fans, no wages

Some of the players need to show more respect to the fans of this club.

The Brentford debacle showed that some of the so-called players are taking the **** out of this club
Nicky Adams on twitter on 16:42 - Mar 25 with 1844 viewspnc4eva1

Nicky Adams on twitter on 16:40 - Mar 25 by NigelWatson

The players shouldn't forget who pays their wages. I expect the likes of JLAA, Kennedy, Jordan, Grimes, Symes to be playing non-league football very soon. None of them are good enough to be professional football players.

No fans, no wages

Some of the players need to show more respect to the fans of this club.

The Brentford debacle showed that some of the so-called players are taking the **** out of this club

You've been out in the sun all day haven't you

up the dale
Poll: Are these polls getting tedious

Nicky Adams on twitter on 12:21 - Mar 26 with 1544 viewsmario

like what some one has mentioned the players confidence is low and the last thing they need is people giving them abuse. i understand frustration of the fans and would like to voice my opinion to them but does it really help? no! let the manager deal with it. on paper we have got a good team but were just lacking in confidence, and come next season with some fresh faces and people to liven up the dressing room we will bounce back. we all know what were capable of doing and so do the players and they will come good again. maybe not till the start of next season but they will.

this season has been shit from day one and now the chances of staying up have not looked good for a long time so whats the point in having ago?

funny things is there was a lot of people saying they were prepared to give Eyre till the end of NEXT season to turn things around even if we got relegated so why are you complaining now? he put us in this mess with his formations that only made sense to him and with his awful man management and the players have never been the same since
Nicky Adams on twitter on 14:17 - Mar 26 with 1420 viewsBobbyjoe

Nicky Adams on twitter on 23:47 - Mar 24 by pnc4eva1

Footballers are people who feed on confidence. Last season when we were doing well their confidence was high and fans didn't complain too much.

Under the Eyre management the confidence of players was visibly destroyed. The players at the club are good enough unfortunately they have los the belief that they are.

Coleman will have to build team confidence and unity if we are going to get anywhere near a decent performance and any form of consistency.

Twitter is a fine medium but like any other medium personal attacks should not occur by anyone. If fans don't like what Adams, Holness and Gray have to say then there is no law that they should follow any players.

If the players were good enough Coleman would have turned things around as quickly as Moore at Tranmere. The club doesn't have a player worth watching. No goalkeeper, no defenders, no strikers, all loanees. All the decent players sold (currently appearing regularly on our TV screens!), none replaced. It suits many to blame it all on Eyre alone, but it looks to me like this season was written off by the Board before a ball was even kicked, showing contempt for those customers whose money they already had in their pockets, and going a long way to explaining why hundreds more (who see themselves as customers not fans) have stopped going. As an aside, the current loan-system will kill lower-league football.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024