Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
MoM today 18:16 - Mar 31 with 3463 viewsStratfordBoy

I think everyone stood up to be counted today, maybe things are starting to click, but for me today Clint Hill was MoM with an honourable mention to Adel. Defensively we looked much more secure & pressed Arsenal close to the half way line. Would like to see us retain possession a bit more when clearing our lines but I can't see anyone getting less than an 8 in the player scoring ratings today. Chelsea, Liverpool & Arsenal beathen at home, we shouldn't be afraid of anyone now.
MoM today on 18:21 - Mar 31 with 3448 viewsJoolzz

Either one of Adel or Samba without question
MoM today on 18:33 - Mar 31 with 3414 viewsJuzzie

All the players were excellent, Hill especially. Taarabt and Mackie gave them trouble, Zamora did what Zamora does best, Onuoha made some decisive tackles/clerances and Diakite even looked composed!

MoM today on 18:34 - Mar 31 with 3412 viewskropotkin41

Paddy had a good match too didn't he?

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

MoM today on 18:41 - Mar 31 with 3389 viewsJuzzie

MoM today on 18:34 - Mar 31 by kropotkin41

Paddy had a good match too didn't he?

Yeah, punched away an angled Van Persie free kick and also made a blinding one-on-one save against the same player. I thought he looked offside but credit to Kenny for concentrating on defending the goal rather than flinging arms up for an offside appeal. I hope they show it on MOTD (or Sky Match Choice) to not only see the great save but thether he was offside or not.

MoM today on 18:45 - Mar 31 with 3376 viewsNov77

this should a MoM runner up thread. Adel streets ahead of anyone today!

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

MoM today on 18:46 - Mar 31 with 3362 viewsbaz_qpr

A lot of players had their best performances to date, I thought Taiwoo was exceptional, Hill makes a huge difference giving us leadership at the back and Diakete and Derry made some cracking tackles.

I think Barton deserves special praise for sticking to what he is best and being a team player.

I think credit has to go to Hughes, first time this season we looked like a team rather than a group of individuals, good balance through the side.

IMHO that's 4-4-2 out of the window for the rest of the season, with Cisse out, we need to take that 4-3-3/4-5-1 set up and that application into the remaining fixtures.
MoM today on 19:48 - Mar 31 with 3256 viewsted_hendrix

I couldn't pick a MOTM today, I thought the whole team were superb.

I do like seeing that Diakate run with the ball though, he was distraught near the end when he got booked.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

MoM today on 19:48 - Mar 31 with 3252 viewsGloucs_R

How can you pick a MOM?

Kenny pulled off a world class save, should have been offside
Adel was brilliant first half
Zamora worked his nuts off, actually should have been taken off after 75 mins as he locked exhausted
Barton, Derry and Diakite all bossed the midfield
Mackie was a constant pain in the arse
Best game I have seen Taiwo have

All brilliant today

Poll: Are we staying up?

Login to get fewer ads

MoM today on 19:52 - Mar 31 with 3240 viewskingo

MoM today on 19:48 - Mar 31 by Gloucs_R

How can you pick a MOM?

Kenny pulled off a world class save, should have been offside
Adel was brilliant first half
Zamora worked his nuts off, actually should have been taken off after 75 mins as he locked exhausted
Barton, Derry and Diakite all bossed the midfield
Mackie was a constant pain in the arse
Best game I have seen Taiwo have

All brilliant today

Agree, brilliant team performance. Just what we need, the team to start gelling.

RIP: Sniffer, Doug and Pat

MoM today on 19:56 - Mar 31 with 3226 viewssmegma

MoM today on 18:45 - Mar 31 by Nov77

this should a MoM runner up thread. Adel streets ahead of anyone today!

+ 1.

He even tracked back and tackled which is a new experience for him of course !!!
If RVP scored his goal MOTD would be w@nking over it on tv tonight. Whats this I hear about a fez ??
MoM today on 19:57 - Mar 31 with 3217 viewsRs_Holy

MoM today on 19:52 - Mar 31 by kingo

Agree, brilliant team performance. Just what we need, the team to start gelling.

For me its Hill as we look much more solid at the back when he plays.
The whole team was superb today and we need to bottle it up and play like that for all of the remaining fixtures!!!
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
MoM today on 20:02 - Mar 31 with 3200 viewsOakR

As above, thought the whole team was excellent today. first game you really could see Hughes tactics, and the team following it.

Hill makes such a difference, commanding, talking to the rest of the defence - I thought he was outstanding. But everyone really performed today.

Who'd have thought 4 months ago, we'd beat Arsenal with Derry in the middle, Hill at CB and Mackie at right wing!

Poll: Will we stay up?

MoM today on 20:02 - Mar 31 with 3200 viewswestberksr

no mention yet of Anton; who i think had his most composed game to date. All the team were superb but when looking for a player that has perhaps not been at the top of his game he was very good.

Also a big shout out for Joey; grew a pair today and delivered some of what he's talked about.
MoM today on 20:05 - Mar 31 with 3182 viewsrichranger

MoM today on 20:02 - Mar 31 by westberksr

no mention yet of Anton; who i think had his most composed game to date. All the team were superb but when looking for a player that has perhaps not been at the top of his game he was very good.

Also a big shout out for Joey; grew a pair today and delivered some of what he's talked about.

All were great - 11 MOMs!!

Special mention for Taiwoo though - who was absolute class - best game for us by a country mile - now I know what the fuss was about.
MoM today on 20:19 - Mar 31 with 3142 viewsloftboy

All great today, van persise after watching again on my Espn app was just onside so it was a vital save.
Taiwoo had Walcott in his pocket most of the afternoon bar the goal, the entire midfield was immense, Zamora played superb as did Mackie,
Hill looked so composed and played brilliantly again.
Special mention to the Adams family in the front row of the away end, what a bunch of pricks.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

MoM today on 20:30 - Mar 31 with 3123 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

I'd go for Hill but that's a very touh call to make. Taraabt was really good and showed Arsenal what they could have had! I think the whole team did really well today.
MoM today on 02:26 - Apr 1 with 2999 viewskarlski

first time i can think of this season that i'm struggling to pick one for all the right reasons.
Probably give it to Adel because he has deserved that goal for some time now, and make no mistake it was a world class bit of skill and finish. working hard all over the pitch, and also our main threat. if he goes on a bit of run things could be looking up...
Clint Hill was immense, he adds a level of organisation to our defence that i think is lacking without him. Taiwo had a brilliant game too, Derry and Barton were good, but Diakite and Zamora ran AT closest. You could tell right from the start that Bobby fancied his chances against that arsenal back 4 and he totally dominated them. Samba was outstanding, he's grown game on game and his decision making today was on par with his usual athleticism. perfect timing in the challenge that last minute one aside, used ball confidently and efficiently, great finish.
Best performance of season I think.
MoM today on 02:39 - Apr 1 with 2987 viewsCanadaRanger

I got to see the whole game in HD... Fantasic.

Everyone good, but Adel and Paddy stand-outs for me.
MoM today on 03:56 - Apr 1 with 2974 viewsMelakaRanger

Luckily able to watch the whole game live and in HD too. But 10pm kick off:(

To a man this was by far their best performance as a 'team' this season

But we need to play like this again for the last 7 games then we have a real chance of staying up.

So the question is - can the team repeat this level of performance every week?

Roll on next week!
MoM today on 05:40 - Apr 1 with 2960 views18StoneOfHoop

Well worth subscribing to Martin63 on YouTube.
He keeps on coming up with ace QPR videos.

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

MoM today on 06:19 - Apr 1 with 2955 viewsCanadaRanger

Credit to Van Persie for the shirt swap with Adel. Respect.
MoM today on 07:11 - Apr 1 with 2934 viewsRanger78

Sorry, missed this thread when I started a new one in my drunken state last night!

To a man we were brilliant, difficult to really criticise anyone at all.

I thought Adel, Barton and Samba stood out, Adel was truly World Class, and if that Barton turned up every week, what a difference he could make!

But for me Zamora was absolutely immense, he did so much of the ugly stuff that goes unnoticed but a very clever acomplished performance!!
MoM today on 07:49 - Apr 1 with 2907 viewsSuperhoops2808

MoM today on 19:48 - Mar 31 by ted_hendrix

I couldn't pick a MOTM today, I thought the whole team were superb.

I do like seeing that Diakate run with the ball though, he was distraught near the end when he got booked.

Agree Ted, Diakate just looks really exciting when he gets the ball and you just never know what he is gonna do. Really warming to him.

I also thought Taiwo was solid.

We took an Arsenal 'guest' with us yesterday and they thought that Mackie was really good too. Great running for 90 odd minutes!!
MoM today on 13:09 - Apr 1 with 2761 viewsMattnme

For the right reasons I can't name one.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024