Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Goodbye Dale 17:49 - Apr 21 with 6095 viewsfishboy1983

We gifted you 6 points, but you forgot there were 46 games to a season. To all the dale who gave us pelters home and away...... whos laughing now????

Great to see Adams and BBM back where they belong, although tbh BBM is not fit to play for a pub team the worst player to ever wear the famous shakers shirt.

Enjoy fleetwood and give us a wave on our way to Preston!
Goodbye Dale on 17:56 - Apr 21 with 5236 viewssluggy

That's not very nice!

Looking forward to the day Vinnie dies...

Goodbye Dale on 17:56 - Apr 21 with 5222 viewssandylaner1

Goodbye Dale on 18:22 - Apr 21 with 5114 viewsfishboy1983

Goodbye Dale on 17:56 - Apr 21 by sluggy

That's not very nice!

We would take Grimes off your hands but i don't think any one else would get a place on the bench let a lone get in our team.

Bah gotta scroll down to see the bottom of the table, seeing as we are in the top half!
Goodbye Dale on 18:26 - Apr 21 with 5092 viewsR442D

I think its very sad that you Bury fans have come on here to wind us up, laugh at us and constantly let us know how much better off you are this season.

Being quite honest YOU and the rest of the Bury fans who have come on here to do this are an embarssament to your club and football.

REAL football supports would set aside rival and hate -like you did when we got promoted and like we did when you got promoted.

And being quite frank, I don't think you have much to cheer about seeing as you barely scrapped safty to league 1 and as by this time last season we were looking only a few points away at the play-offs.

But whatever, congratulations on being able to play in league 1 next season, perhaps by then you'll have abit of decency.
Goodbye Dale on 18:35 - Apr 21 with 5059 viewsfishboy1983

Goodbye Dale on 18:26 - Apr 21 by R442D

I think its very sad that you Bury fans have come on here to wind us up, laugh at us and constantly let us know how much better off you are this season.

Being quite honest YOU and the rest of the Bury fans who have come on here to do this are an embarssament to your club and football.

REAL football supports would set aside rival and hate -like you did when we got promoted and like we did when you got promoted.

And being quite frank, I don't think you have much to cheer about seeing as you barely scrapped safty to league 1 and as by this time last season we were looking only a few points away at the play-offs.

But whatever, congratulations on being able to play in league 1 next season, perhaps by then you'll have abit of decency.

lol scrapped to safety? we are closer to the playoffs than relegation and in the top half.

Dale fans were all over our boards when you got promoted giving it the big un, time for a little pay back? Surely dale fans can take a bit of banter?

We took plenty when you hammered us home and away and you deserved your wins and were the better team.

I do hope u can get promoted next season as it brings good money to both clubs and tbh and sure we all would rather play each other than go to swindon, crawley etc
Goodbye Dale on 18:41 - Apr 21 with 5038 viewsTalkingSutty

Goodbye Dale on 18:35 - Apr 21 by fishboy1983

lol scrapped to safety? we are closer to the playoffs than relegation and in the top half.

Dale fans were all over our boards when you got promoted giving it the big un, time for a little pay back? Surely dale fans can take a bit of banter?

We took plenty when you hammered us home and away and you deserved your wins and were the better team.

I do hope u can get promoted next season as it brings good money to both clubs and tbh and sure we all would rather play each other than go to swindon, crawley etc

No problem with you taking the p*ss, we would do the same if the shoe was on the other foot.
Goodbye Dale on 18:54 - Apr 21 with 4987 viewsPops2

Goodbye Dale on 18:41 - Apr 21 by TalkingSutty

No problem with you taking the p*ss, we would do the same if the shoe was on the other foot.

Taking this piss would be too easy and that's not what I am really thinking. Banter is one thing.

I'm genuinely sorry to see you go down, like us you are up against the odds and I for one wish you all the best next season.

Will be interesting to see what Coleman does with your squad over the summer.
Goodbye Dale on 19:35 - Apr 21 with 4913 viewsSFD

Goodbye Dale on 18:41 - Apr 21 by TalkingSutty

Dead right TS we deserve all the ribbing we get our club is a shambles from top to bottom at the moment, hopefully we can rectify it over the summer.
Login to get fewer ads

Goodbye Dale on 19:47 - Apr 21 with 4869 viewssluggy

Goodbye Dale on 18:22 - Apr 21 by fishboy1983

We would take Grimes off your hands but i don't think any one else would get a place on the bench let a lone get in our team.

Bah gotta scroll down to see the bottom of the table, seeing as we are in the top half!

wash your mouth out

Looking forward to the day Vinnie dies...

Goodbye Dale on 19:51 - Apr 21 with 4853 viewscy74

What goes around comes around second season jitters and all tgat
Goodbye Dale on 20:40 - Apr 21 with 4782 viewsdale10

we will keep hold of the buckets till we see you next you prat
Goodbye Dale on 21:02 - Apr 21 with 4731 viewsR442D

Goodbye Dale on 19:35 - Apr 21 by SFD

Dead right TS we deserve all the ribbing we get our club is a shambles from top to bottom at the moment, hopefully we can rectify it over the summer.

Sorry but why do we (the fans) deserve a ribbing for the mistakes our club has made?

Don't you think that our club has given us a ribbing enough?

We didn't make any mistakes, so why should it be us getting all this stick?
I mean, understand that this is part of being a football fan, but saying you would almost welcome it, because of mistakes and poor performances our club and team have done is wrong.

But don't get me wrong, I'm all for banter and fun, I love it.
Esspecially, in the stands signing and chanting before, during and after the game. I think its probably one of the best parts of football.

But malicous and 'un-needed' post like this and others you (bury/oldham fans) have posted rile me (and I suspect other many other fans) right up.

And its funny how this kind and sportman like attitude about how you 'wish us promotion' and 'all the best' only came out when you were told what for.

Maybe I'm just abit touchy and (most definatly) looking quite soft, but I've just turned from annoyed, to bored -and sick and tired of these posts, that you feel you need to come and give in mass.
I'll take it on the chin, but I do feel its unnecessary.
Goodbye Dale on 21:14 - Apr 21 with 4689 viewspioneer

Only the third time we have been relegated in 105 years history, I knew Id find a silver lining.
Goodbye Dale on 21:26 - Apr 21 with 4672 viewsPops2

Goodbye Dale on 20:40 - Apr 21 by dale10

we will keep hold of the buckets till we see you next you prat

You'll have sore hands if its another 40 years love. Cheer up and get over it.
Goodbye Dale on 21:28 - Apr 21 with 4662 viewsPops2

Goodbye Dale on 21:02 - Apr 21 by R442D

Sorry but why do we (the fans) deserve a ribbing for the mistakes our club has made?

Don't you think that our club has given us a ribbing enough?

We didn't make any mistakes, so why should it be us getting all this stick?
I mean, understand that this is part of being a football fan, but saying you would almost welcome it, because of mistakes and poor performances our club and team have done is wrong.

But don't get me wrong, I'm all for banter and fun, I love it.
Esspecially, in the stands signing and chanting before, during and after the game. I think its probably one of the best parts of football.

But malicous and 'un-needed' post like this and others you (bury/oldham fans) have posted rile me (and I suspect other many other fans) right up.

And its funny how this kind and sportman like attitude about how you 'wish us promotion' and 'all the best' only came out when you were told what for.

Maybe I'm just abit touchy and (most definatly) looking quite soft, but I've just turned from annoyed, to bored -and sick and tired of these posts, that you feel you need to come and give in mass.
I'll take it on the chin, but I do feel its unnecessary.

You appear to be mistaking me with whoever started the thread.
Goodbye Dale on 21:31 - Apr 21 with 4654 viewsPops2

Goodbye Dale on 21:14 - Apr 21 by pioneer

Only the third time we have been relegated in 105 years history, I knew Id find a silver lining.

Not taking the piss but must correct your error. It is technically 5 if you count the begging to be re-elected back in the league.
Goodbye Dale on 21:31 - Apr 21 with 4655 viewsSandyman

They'll all be back on May 1st for illustrious bury history day. Not.
Goodbye Dale on 21:36 - Apr 21 with 4644 viewsroccydaleian

Goodbye Dale on 21:31 - Apr 21 by Pops2

Not taking the piss but must correct your error. It is technically 5 if you count the begging to be re-elected back in the league.

OK, But we've never been begging with buckets. Off you pop dickhead.
Goodbye Dale on 21:41 - Apr 21 with 4635 viewsPops2

Goodbye Dale on 21:36 - Apr 21 by roccydaleian

OK, But we've never been begging with buckets. Off you pop dickhead.

You need anger management sweetie.
Goodbye Dale on 00:44 - Apr 22 with 4537 viewsTVOS1907

Goodbye Dale on 21:31 - Apr 21 by Pops2

Actually, it will be nine.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Goodbye Dale on 00:45 - Apr 22 with 4537 viewsDarkwing

Goodbye Dale on 18:26 - Apr 21 by R442D

?? Scraped to safety - hardly were top half of the table with games to go. Your back home in League 2, fair play as you did well to stay up for one season although will it be another 40years until you get another promotion??.
We were your cup final although sure you will enjoy your day at Accrington next season:)
Wont be long before we are beating the w**ky wanderers and trips to Snotland will be a distant memory.
So long Five Fingered Fail Fans, You cant hang with the big boys.
Goodbye Dale on 01:18 - Apr 22 with 4511 viewsR442D

Goodbye Dale on 00:45 - Apr 22 by Darkwing

?? Scraped to safety - hardly were top half of the table with games to go. Your back home in League 2, fair play as you did well to stay up for one season although will it be another 40years until you get another promotion??.
We were your cup final although sure you will enjoy your day at Accrington next season:)
Wont be long before we are beating the w**ky wanderers and trips to Snotland will be a distant memory.

I'm honestly getting so glad that we're releagted, so I don't have to put up with idiots like you for another season.
Goodbye Dale on 01:32 - Apr 22 with 4497 viewsDarkwing

Goodbye Dale on 01:18 - Apr 22 by R442D

I'm honestly getting so glad that we're releagted, so I don't have to put up with idiots like you for another season.

Or possibly 40 or more seasons??
R is for Relegation
Goodbye Dale on 01:38 - Apr 22 with 4493 viewsR442D

Goodbye Dale on 01:32 - Apr 22 by Darkwing

Or possibly 40 or more seasons??
R is for Relegation

Goodbye Dale on 02:25 - Apr 22 with 4473 viewsolympicdale

Goodbye Dale on 00:45 - Apr 22 by Darkwing

thats so deluded its beyond words...

Life is a game of fate.

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024