Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
HQ atmosphere from a Spurs fan 16:53 - Apr 22 with 4642 viewsEltham_Ranger

just found this, sour grapes or what?

On a side note I've been wondering why the home fans are such disgraceful gunts and booed us for 90 minutes. Done a Google search and found lots of teams have found the same thing, they just got booed constantly for 90 minutes, home fans refusing to throw the ball back, or throwing it far away from the player, etc. Listening to it was doing my head in. It's like they've decided to be a mini-Millwall because they know their team isn't very good.

Awful negative atmosphere and if I was a QPR player I'd think my own team's fans were a bunch of miserable tw@ts.
HQ atmosphere from a Spurs fan on 16:58 - Apr 22 with 3376 viewsbarbicanranger

Sour grapes and also completely missing the point of home advantage and creating an atmosphere...I thought the hostility yesterday was brilliant
HQ atmosphere from a Spurs fan on 17:03 - Apr 22 with 3319 viewsade_qpr

toughen up princess

If a turtle doesn't have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

HQ atmosphere from a Spurs fan on 17:09 - Apr 22 with 3289 viewssmegma

message to all Spuds fans : thank you very much for the 3 points. If you're looking for a positive, you weren't quite as bad as Whingers mob, you were ordinarily poor.
HQ atmosphere from a Spurs fan on 17:15 - Apr 22 with 3246 viewsWeAreQPR12

I never had a problem with spurs until this game and I know a few that are really bad losers, they have become spoilt brats.

For me i'd kevin Keegan style LOVE IT, if Newcastle finish ahead of them.

Spurs fans = chunts slightly below chelsea but above man u for being scummy!
HQ atmosphere from a Spurs fan on 17:18 - Apr 22 with 3230 viewsQPeteR

Spuds fan = clueless about football.

They all seem to be the same.
HQ atmosphere from a Spurs fan on 17:30 - Apr 22 with 3190 viewsconnell10

thats cheered me up no end! it means all that booing and jeering yesterday paid off! KEEP UP PEOPLE!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

HQ atmosphere from a Spurs fan on 18:01 - Apr 22 with 3097 viewsSpiritofGregory

It beats listening to "when the Spurs go marching in" in a really slow tempo - why do they do that??
HQ atmosphere from a Spurs fan on 18:06 - Apr 22 with 3056 viewsN12Hoop

At the beginning of every season they think they're going to win the league. And then it all goes wrong and they want the manager's head. A couple of months ago they were going to win the league. Its fckn hilarious.

Poll: Who would you most like to see win the Premiership?

Login to get fewer ads

HQ atmosphere from a Spurs fan on 18:58 - Apr 22 with 2877 viewsdaveB

Spurs of course welcome Arsenal, Chelsea and West Ham with a round of applause rather than abusing them for 90 minutes. They don't like it up em
HQ atmosphere from a Spurs fan on 19:02 - Apr 22 with 2852 viewsNorthernr

Well we can only really aspire to the level of Tottenham fans signing about a black player's dad washing elephants and his mother being a prostitute - a player they now cheer as one of their own.
HQ atmosphere from a Spurs fan on 19:05 - Apr 22 with 2831 viewskomradkirk

its great to hear this ,we are doing our job.
HQ atmosphere from a Spurs fan on 19:08 - Apr 22 with 2815 viewshoopsaaah

Spurs fans give it but can't take it. Fark em great day yesterday.
On a side note and apologies for digging a fellow R out, but the use of HQ to describe our ground is as gay as ChristmasP
HQ atmosphere from a Spurs fan on 19:13 - Apr 22 with 2779 viewsJamie

HQ atmosphere from a Spurs fan on 19:02 - Apr 22 by Northernr

Well we can only really aspire to the level of Tottenham fans signing about a black player's dad washing elephants and his mother being a prostitute - a player they now cheer as one of their own.

Don't forget their 'banter' about Sol Campbell 'having HIV' that resulted in prosecutions.
HQ atmosphere from a Spurs fan on 19:46 - Apr 22 with 2680 viewsloftboy

There were a few middle aged spuds in the school end near the west paddock giving it large all game, at the end they tried to attack fans in AL, got a bit nasty, for a short while.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

HQ atmosphere from a Spurs fan on 19:49 - Apr 22 with 2662 viewsandygg

Living in N London most of my life, so I know loads of spud fans, and they are all a bunch of Helmets.
HQ atmosphere from a Spurs fan on 20:09 - Apr 22 with 2587 viewsenfieldargh

HQ atmosphere from a Spurs fan on 19:49 - Apr 22 by andygg

Living in N London most of my life, so I know loads of spud fans, and they are all a bunch of Helmets.

am surrounded by them.

whats even better is that they were so cock sure they would finish above Arsenal!!!

Dud spuds

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

HQ atmosphere from a Spurs fan on 20:15 - Apr 22 with 2564 viewss1cRanger

Not according to Joey - All QPR fans!

HQ atmosphere from a Spurs fan on 20:23 - Apr 22 with 2515 viewsandygg

HQ atmosphere from a Spurs fan on 20:09 - Apr 22 by enfieldargh

am surrounded by them.

whats even better is that they were so cock sure they would finish above Arsenal!!!

Dud spuds

I`m down the road from you.
Wasnt it quiet in Enfield after the game yesterday? Just a few sobbing spud fans breaking the silence.
HQ atmosphere from a Spurs fan on 20:26 - Apr 22 with 2499 viewscarlosthebulb

HQ atmosphere from a Spurs fan on 19:02 - Apr 22 by Northernr

quite
HQ atmosphere from a Spurs fan on 20:36 - Apr 22 with 2461 viewsqprmick

I am so glad they got rid of Peter Crouch, he could have caused us a lot more problems yesterday.

Qprmick

HQ atmosphere from a Spurs fan on 20:39 - Apr 22 with 2449 viewsJonDoeman

HQ atmosphere from a Spurs fan on 20:15 - Apr 22 by s1cRanger

Not according to Joey - All QPR fans!

Nice one Captain, he's growing on me now!

It Is What It Is !!

HQ atmosphere from a Spurs fan on 20:56 - Apr 22 with 2374 viewsVish

I've just got around to watching MOTD and the comments from Hansen about communication casing Tottenham to be on the back foot, in my opinion, were wrong. Tottenham were on the back foot and were rushed because of the hostile atmosphere we created. The players done their bit by chasing down balls and the crowd added to that pressure.

I thought the fans played a huge part in the 3 points yesterday.
HQ atmosphere from a Spurs fan on 20:57 - Apr 22 with 2360 viewsNorthernr

HQ atmosphere from a Spurs fan on 20:56 - Apr 22 by Vish

I've just got around to watching MOTD and the comments from Hansen about communication casing Tottenham to be on the back foot, in my opinion, were wrong. Tottenham were on the back foot and were rushed because of the hostile atmosphere we created. The players done their bit by chasing down balls and the crowd added to that pressure.

I thought the fans played a huge part in the 3 points yesterday.

I agree, I wonder if they would let us kick all our games off at 5.30pm on a Saturday!
HQ atmosphere from a Spurs fan on 21:07 - Apr 22 with 2317 viewsLoftusR

If the crown was anything to go by then we should kick off each game about 10.30........pm on Saturday
HQ atmosphere from a Spurs fan on 21:38 - Apr 22 with 2218 viewsrobith

HQ atmosphere from a Spurs fan on 19:13 - Apr 22 by Jamie

Don't forget their 'banter' about Sol Campbell 'having HIV' that resulted in prosecutions.

A couple of years ago a Spurs supporting mate I work with had a last minute spare to the North london derby so I went along. In the pub before hand EVERY ONE was singing that Sol Campbell song. Made me sick to the pit of my stomach. Took all my strength not to say something (because I would've got an absolute shoeing)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024