Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I've never thought that QPR would go down... 21:36 - May 2 with 3610 viewscanary

Bolton are absolutely f*cking *.

You'll be fine :) You r's!
I've never thought that QPR would go down... on 21:38 - May 2 with 2940 viewsJuzzie

I hope you're right!

Bolton at WBA on Saturday, just hope Roy going will act to spur WBA on for the win in their last home game rather than giving up and Bolton nick or point or more.

I've never thought that QPR would go down... on 21:39 - May 2 with 2920 viewsthame_hoops

I've never thought that QPR would go down... on 21:38 - May 2 by Juzzie

I hope you're right!

Bolton at WBA on Saturday, just hope Roy going will act to spur WBA on for the win in their last home game rather than giving up and Bolton nick or point or more.

Bolton are at home to WBA are they not?
I've never thought that QPR would go down... on 21:41 - May 2 with 2898 viewsLewes_r

We are still faves for the drop

Poll: Who do we want down with us and Burnley?

I've never thought that QPR would go down... on 21:41 - May 2 with 2898 viewscanary

I've never thought that QPR would go down... on 21:39 - May 2 by thame_hoops

Who are Boltons remaining games?

WBA and?
I've never thought that QPR would go down... on 21:41 - May 2 with 2891 viewsLewes_r

I've never thought that QPR would go down... on 21:41 - May 2 by canary

Who are Boltons remaining games?

WBA and?

Stoke away

I've never thought that QPR would go down... on 21:42 - May 2 with 2883 viewsGetMeRangers

Yep... but hope his players will pull through for Roy as a goodbye win at the Reebok.

Still massively nervous about Sjoke... how well will we do under pressure?
I've never thought that QPR would go down... on 21:42 - May 2 with 2877 viewskingsburyR

Yep, it's at the weebok!

Sorry couldn't help myself.

Come on Woy. Do it for the wangers!

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

I've never thought that QPR would go down... on 21:42 - May 2 with 2876 viewskingsburyR

Yep, it's at the weebok!

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Login to get fewer ads

I've never thought that QPR would go down... on 21:43 - May 2 with 2866 viewscanary

I've never thought that QPR would go down... on 21:41 - May 2 by Lewes_r

Stoke away

Ah ok.

The only thing that concerns me about you guys is having Citeh away on the last day.

I cant see Bolton beating either Stoke or WBA mind...
I've never thought that QPR would go down... on 21:45 - May 2 with 2834 viewsGetMeRangers

I've never thought that QPR would go down... on 21:43 - May 2 by canary

Ah ok.

The only thing that concerns me about you guys is having Citeh away on the last day.

With luck Crouch will do his old club a favour by scoring a hatrick on Stoke's last home game... and none against us on Saturday...
I've never thought that QPR would go down... on 21:47 - May 2 with 2811 viewsHayesender

This season is going down to goal diff

Poll: Shamima Beghum

I've never thought that QPR would go down... on 21:47 - May 2 with 2796 viewsLewes_r

I've never thought that QPR would go down... on 21:45 - May 2 by GetMeRangers

With luck Crouch will do his old club a favour by scoring a hatrick on Stoke's last home game... and none against us on Saturday...

He is a fan

I've never thought that QPR would go down... on 21:48 - May 2 with 2789 viewscanary

I've never thought that QPR would go down... on 21:45 - May 2 by GetMeRangers

Incredibly tight down at the bottom as things stand :O

Level on points with 2 games left.

Got a feeling you'll do the bizz against the hoof ball merchants. 3-1 Rangers.
I've never thought that QPR would go down... on 21:48 - May 2 with 2789 viewsQPR_Jim

I've never thought that QPR would go down... on 21:43 - May 2 by canary

Ah ok.

I think it's far from over, we (QPR) shouldn't be slapping ourselves on the back just yet. I think Bolton have played well in patches but i guess sat is crunch day.
I've never thought that QPR would go down... on 21:49 - May 2 with 2772 viewsJuzzie

Ah yes, they are. Better away record actually so might do us a favour too!

I've never thought that QPR would go down... on 21:50 - May 2 with 2752 viewsGetMeRangers

I've never thought that QPR would go down... on 21:47 - May 2 by Lewes_r

He is a fan

Forgot to mention that...
I've never thought that QPR would go down... on 21:53 - May 2 with 2723 viewsmichael67

I've never thought that QPR would go down... on 21:47 - May 2 by Hayesender

This season is going down to goal diff

And tonight I hope is in our favour. I thought that it will be goal diffrence for the last couple of days after looking at fixtures and the table.

Poll: Do you enjoy NorthermRs presser posts, and wish to see them every week?

I've never thought that QPR would go down... on 21:56 - May 2 with 2688 viewsGetMeRangers

I've never thought that QPR would go down... on 21:53 - May 2 by michael67

And tonight I hope is in our favour. I thought that it will be goal diffrence for the last couple of days after looking at fixtures and the table.

Based on Blackburn, Bolton and us now failing to pick up another point? Or GD for those on 37
I've never thought that QPR would go down... on 21:59 - May 2 with 2638 viewsdubaistu

I've never thought that QPR would go down... on 21:56 - May 2 by GetMeRangers

Based on Blackburn, Bolton and us now failing to pick up another point? Or GD for those on 37

GD ON 37
I've never thought that QPR would go down... on 22:00 - May 2 with 2622 viewsmichael67

I've never thought that QPR would go down... on 21:56 - May 2 by GetMeRangers

Based on us beating Stoke, and Bolton winning one of the last three.

Well, they didn't tonight, so it's down to the last two where I predict a win for them. I think there is still some fight in them.

Poll: Do you enjoy NorthermRs presser posts, and wish to see them every week?

I've never thought that QPR would go down... on 22:50 - May 2 with 2463 viewskarl

I've never thought that QPR would go down... on 21:42 - May 2 by kingsburyR

Yep, it's at the weebok!

Yep, it's at the weebok!

Thats not easy you've got a stammer and a problem with your r's!

C'mon you RRRRR's (and the Hibees won tonight!)
I've never thought that QPR would go down... on 22:58 - May 2 with 2410 viewsloftboy

That Bolton player on sky just said its still in their hands!!

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

I've never thought that QPR would go down... on 23:06 - May 2 with 2359 viewsdaveB

still in boltons hands, they are more than capable of getting 4 points from those two games
I've never thought that QPR would go down... on 23:08 - May 2 with 2353 viewsTGRRRSSS

technically it isn't he's basing it on an assumption we will def get beaten by Citeh (not an unfair assumption to be fair)
I've never thought that QPR would go down... on 23:16 - May 2 with 2303 viewsElHoop

If City don't beat Newcastle then it might not matter what they do against us.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024