Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Players who are QPR fans? 23:52 - May 9 with 29030 viewsBathRanger

Been a few mentions this week of Crouch being a QPR fan, so I was wondering which other current or ex-players are QPR fans. Ony ones I can think of:

DJ Campbell
Kevin Gallen
Danny Dichio
Marc Bircham
Liam Ridgewell?
Darren Bent??

Sure there must be some others....
Players who are QPR fans? on 09:40 - Jan 9 with 5023 viewsjohncharles

Kevin Gallen

Strong and stable my arse.

Players who are QPR fans? on 10:21 - Jan 9 with 4964 viewsRs_Holy

Sorry about the Spackman nature of this post...
Anthony Wall - Pro Golfer... Saw him in the Ellerslie Road
Ashley Giles... (as mentioned)...Saw him at Wembley for the Playoff final
Graham Poll... Former Pro Ref... (Never seen him)
Neil Foulds... Pro Snooker Player
Players who are QPR fans? on 11:28 - Jan 9 with 4918 viewsizlingtonhoop

Players who are QPR fans? on 12:48 - May 11 by DWQPR

Crouch is a QPR supporter. His old man is a Chelsea supporter but Crouch preferred to go with his mates to QPR.

Mullery was born brought up in Mary Place, Notting Hill, opposite where my old man lived. Everybody around that area, (pre and post war), were QPR. Mullery confirms in his book going to QPR regularly as a kid and had great disappointment when the club did not want him.

Dennis Wise was brought up in Tamerisk Square in East Acton and is a QPR supporter.

Alhthough not footballers, but sportsmen, Alex Tudor is a QPR supporter along with Ashley (King of Spain) Giles. Colin Salmon from Prime Suspect is a QPR supporter and so are Debbie Harry and Chris Stein from Blondie.

so are Debbie Harry and Chris Stein from Blondie.

Citation needed!

If this is true it's the best news I've heard this week.
Players who are QPR fans? on 11:53 - Jan 9 with 4901 viewspaulparker

Don Shanks supported the club and lived on the White City Estate as well

Gavin Mahon's kids support QPR saw them in sweeneys before the PO final
Chris day has caught the bug and is often seen at games

Garry Waddock was another who supported rangers as a boy
big Alan Mcdonald (RIP) also followed the R's as a lad in N Ireland

as for Wise , one side of the family is Rangers , I used to knock around with his cousin (steve) years a go and he was Chelsea through & through , he said his uncles supported QPR which I take it was Dennis side of the family

Ian Wright has never been a Rangers fan, he followed Millwall & West Ham, I have seen an interview with him saying Bowles was his favourite player when he was a kid

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Players who are QPR fans? on 12:39 - Jan 9 with 4846 viewsAntti_Heinola

Marcus Gayle was a fan - used to play on that pitch on SA Road hoping someone might notice him!

Bare bones.

Players who are QPR fans? on 15:50 - Jan 9 with 4772 viewsMatch82

Players who are QPR fans? on 01:37 - May 11 by ScubaHoop

Ian Wright is a Millwall fan, also I heard an interview with him at the start of this season when he said he 'wouldn't have minded QPR getting relegated' until SWP signed and he said if you cut him he'd now bleed blue and white!

The irony is, I would imagine SWP has earned more money from Rangers sitting on a bench than Ian Wright did in his entire career*

* i've made that up, but it might be true given the amount wages have increased over the last 20 years.
Players who are QPR fans? on 15:52 - Jan 9 with 4770 viewsWilloW4

Players who are QPR fans? on 11:53 - Jan 9 by paulparker

Don Shanks supported the club and lived on the White City Estate as well

Gavin Mahon's kids support QPR saw them in sweeneys before the PO final
Chris day has caught the bug and is often seen at games

Garry Waddock was another who supported rangers as a boy
big Alan Mcdonald (RIP) also followed the R's as a lad in N Ireland

as for Wise , one side of the family is Rangers , I used to knock around with his cousin (steve) years a go and he was Chelsea through & through , he said his uncles supported QPR which I take it was Dennis side of the family

Ian Wright has never been a Rangers fan, he followed Millwall & West Ham, I have seen an interview with him saying Bowles was his favourite player when he was a kid

good shout about don shanks mate... Proper Rangers player... Met him twice, a nice fella.
Players who are QPR fans? on 17:06 - Jan 9 with 4709 viewsDannyPaddox

Players who are QPR fans? on 13:47 - May 11 by DevonWhite

David Simon? What, really? That would be bizarre to say the least! Where did you hear that?

David Simon supports QPR!?

Login to get fewer ads

Players who are QPR fans? on 17:15 - Jan 9 with 4701 viewsbatmanhoop

Wally Downes family ran one of the fruit and veg stalls in the market. Can remember Don Shanks from my days on White City and some of the Wise family lived on the estate too. Alan Mullery was from Notting Hill and a mate of mine from Batman claimed he was a relation of his
Players who are QPR fans? on 17:37 - Jan 9 with 4688 viewsSteveB

Ref: Dennis Wise.

Yup, went to Chris Wren with him, total bollock ache of a person, but was/is a QPR fan - was also the standout player in our year, Les played in goal a couple of times. He wasn't great.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024