Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Players who are QPR fans? 23:52 - May 9 with 27822 viewsBathRanger

Been a few mentions this week of Crouch being a QPR fan, so I was wondering which other current or ex-players are QPR fans. Ony ones I can think of:

DJ Campbell
Kevin Gallen
Danny Dichio
Marc Bircham
Liam Ridgewell?
Darren Bent??

Sure there must be some others....
Players who are QPR fans? on 10:56 - May 11 with 5503 viewsJuzzie

Players who are QPR fans? on 10:55 - May 11 by andygg

Being born in Ladbroke Grove doesnt mean you will be an R`s fan.
Probably ManUre.

I was born in Ladbroke Grove (Princess Louise hospital, Pangbourne Avenue.... built on the same site as one of our former grounds) :o)

Players who are QPR fans? on 10:57 - May 11 with 5493 viewsandygg

Players who are QPR fans? on 10:56 - May 11 by Juzzie

I was born in Ladbroke Grove (Princess Louise hospital, Pangbourne Avenue.... built on the same site as one of our former grounds) :o)

So who is your team then?
Players who are QPR fans? on 10:59 - May 11 with 5491 viewsJuzzie

re: Crouch... I think he was a ball-boy at Chelsea but I'm sure he's QPR.

After the Stoke game I was chatting to a QPR fan who actually works with the kids at Chelsea. He said it's very difficult having to wear a jacket with a Chelsea badge, but it's a job. He said there's quite a few QPR fans that work there too!

Players who are QPR fans? on 12:33 - May 11 with 5455 viewsJuzzie

Players who are QPR fans? on 10:57 - May 11 by andygg

So who is your team then?

Not ManUre!

Players who are QPR fans? on 12:48 - May 11 with 5436 viewsDWQPR

Crouch is a QPR supporter. His old man is a Chelsea supporter but Crouch preferred to go with his mates to QPR.

Mullery was born brought up in Mary Place, Notting Hill, opposite where my old man lived. Everybody around that area, (pre and post war), were QPR. Mullery confirms in his book going to QPR regularly as a kid and had great disappointment when the club did not want him.

Dennis Wise was brought up in Tamerisk Square in East Acton and is a QPR supporter.

Alhthough not footballers, but sportsmen, Alex Tudor is a QPR supporter along with Ashley (King of Spain) Giles. Colin Salmon from Prime Suspect is a QPR supporter and so are Debbie Harry and Chris Stein from Blondie.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Players who are QPR fans? on 13:28 - May 11 with 5408 viewsLazyFan

Players who are QPR fans? on 10:18 - May 10 by bosh67

Peter Crouch actually grew up a Spurs fan but QPR are his adopted club as an adult.

Ian Wright, believe it or not, grew up on the Loft terraces. Ken Bates, again, believe it or not, allegedly grew up watching QPR.

Other famous people who follow us are Bill Bailey, Shane Richie, Martin Clunes, Pete Doherty, Glenn Matlock, Mick Jones, David Simon (creator of The Wire), Wendy James, etc.

I think you could be wrong on Crouch as I think he cleared this up in an interview once. Where he said his Dad is a Spurs fan so everyone assumed he was one too. but in fact he has only ever supported QPR and never became Spurs fan ever.

So, he is a QPR fan proper after all. Remember Gerry got into him at an early age!

zzzzzzzzzz

Players who are QPR fans? on 13:30 - May 11 with 5404 viewsLazyFan

I could be wrong but I seem to remember isn't Chris Powell the Charlton manage an R?

We should have a page on the site of famours R fans with categories such as Players, Ex-Players and Celebs and so on.

zzzzzzzzzz

Players who are QPR fans? on 13:47 - May 11 with 5387 viewsDevonWhite

Players who are QPR fans? on 10:18 - May 10 by bosh67

Peter Crouch actually grew up a Spurs fan but QPR are his adopted club as an adult.

Ian Wright, believe it or not, grew up on the Loft terraces. Ken Bates, again, believe it or not, allegedly grew up watching QPR.

Other famous people who follow us are Bill Bailey, Shane Richie, Martin Clunes, Pete Doherty, Glenn Matlock, Mick Jones, David Simon (creator of The Wire), Wendy James, etc.

David Simon? What, really? That would be bizarre to say the least! Where did you hear that?
Login to get fewer ads

Players who are QPR fans? on 15:19 - May 11 with 5357 viewsMonahoop

Players who are QPR fans? on 09:30 - May 11 by Konk

Rufus' son is a Rangers fan - which probably suggests that he's been encouraged in that by Rufus.

Mullery - think he's Fulham.

Crouch - sure I remember reading that he was a regular down at Chelsea with his Dad as a kid - put me right off him.

Dennis Wise - definitely your's, as a lad I know knew him when he was at school...he was apparently a gobby, boss-eyed, cu nt of a dwarf even then.

Dennis Wise....gobby, boss-eyed, cu nt of a dwarf...Hence why I posted earlier that I thought he was Chelsea. With that eloquent description, he certain fits the bill as one of there's.

There aint half been some clever bastards.

Players who are QPR fans? on 15:44 - May 11 with 5345 viewsW12_Ranger

Dave Bassett

Wise is Rangers I know the family

Think Marcus Gayle could be, use to pop down the rubber years back
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Players who are QPR fans? on 15:45 - May 11 with 5343 viewsA40Bosh

Players who are QPR fans? on 15:44 - May 11 by W12_Ranger

Dave Bassett

Wise is Rangers I know the family

Think Marcus Gayle could be, use to pop down the rubber years back

I thought that the rest of his family are all Rangers but he is Chelsea.

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Players who are QPR fans? on 15:48 - May 11 with 5339 viewsW12_Ranger

Players who are QPR fans? on 15:45 - May 11 by A40Bosh

I thought that the rest of his family are all Rangers but he is Chelsea.

No half and half
Players who are QPR fans? on 16:23 - May 11 with 5313 views18StoneOfHoop

Players who are QPR fans? on 15:48 - May 11 by W12_Ranger

No half and half

..but all a bunch of khants.
When I was in the row behind them in the SAR by the director's box at the Gavin Peacock testimonial the week before the play-off final at Cardiff on 20th May 2003 I was drunkly berating the horrendous,repugnant,abhorrent sight of little wobbly eyes Wise in a QPR shirt.Little did I realise who was in the seats in front of me - one of them,an uncle I think,informed me,somewhat irated,that he was about to 'curry' me.. never have I moved so fast inside the stadium (to the furthest corner by the Loft) quicker than you could say 'shat himself'.
The Wise family ran the Bridport (later named Tops) pub in Notting Dale and taxi-loving Dennis was in the same year at Chris Wren as Sir Les.Dennis is on the record as saying he wish he had a left-foot as good as his favourite player,Stan Bowles.
Unpopular on Tyneside:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/tyne/7613887.stm

A cuddlier less obnoxious celeb Rangers fan:
http://fourfourtwo.com/interviews/celebrityfans/49/article.aspx

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

Players who are QPR fans? on 17:11 - May 11 with 5287 viewsW7Ranger

Graham Poll
Players who are QPR fans? on 17:16 - May 11 with 5283 viewsQueener_83

Shane Ritchie is an R. His eastenders character is a hammer. Schoolboy error.
Players who are QPR fans? on 17:29 - May 11 with 5274 viewsSonofNorfolt

Players who are QPR fans? on 17:16 - May 11 by Queener_83

Shane Ritchie is an R. His eastenders character is a hammer. Schoolboy error.

He's not, I've been to Rangers with him and his ex, he's MU.
Players who are QPR fans? on 17:33 - May 11 with 5268 viewsurrrrssss

Wally Downes and if I remember correctly wasn't Sir Stanley Rous A rangers fan?
Players who are QPR fans? on 17:35 - May 11 with 5264 viewsurrrrssss

Players who are QPR fans? on 17:33 - May 11 by urrrrssss

Wally Downes and if I remember correctly wasn't Sir Stanley Rous A rangers fan?

Sir Stanley Rous by the way was the ex President of FIFA
Players who are QPR fans? on 21:50 - May 11 with 5198 viewsBathRanger

Just realised I put Darren Bent but meant Marcus Bent, but don't know for sure if he's a QPR fan. Just seem to recall something vaguely from an interview when he was on loan....
Players who are QPR fans? on 22:14 - May 11 with 5181 viewswombat

Players who are QPR fans? on 21:50 - May 11 by BathRanger

Just realised I put Darren Bent but meant Marcus Bent, but don't know for sure if he's a QPR fan. Just seem to recall something vaguely from an interview when he was on loan....

Chris powell is rangers , remembering him saying in an interview a few years ago that he was at the Millenium play off final , had the misfortune of growing up with Dennis wise from nursery to secondary school. His old man is rangers don't remember Dennis pledging allegiance in the years I know him though. One fact many don't know is we turned him down as a apprentice , he was released from southampton as a yts came to rangers for a few months to be looked at and we turned him down. Shane Ritchie was an R there is a picture somewhere of his son in a rangers shirt with him.

Non player but massive rangers fan is Robert Lindsay of citizen smith fame , they even did a show with all of them wearing shirts think it was aired just before the play off final funnily enough

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Players who are QPR fans? on 09:07 - May 12 with 5140 viewsTGRRRSSS

Robert Lindsay supports Derby County which is his home town team.
His character was Rangers and Arsenal fan in different episodes of My Family.
Players who are QPR fans? on 08:35 - Jan 9 with 4678 viewsMarc

Albert Adomah (Middlesbrough player)

http://www.gazettelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/bernie-slaven-when-fir

Impey is definitely Arsenal

Not a player but former referee Mark Halsey is an R
Players who are QPR fans? on 08:52 - Jan 9 with 4642 viewsstowmarketrange

Players who are QPR fans? on 13:28 - May 11 by LazyFan

I think you could be wrong on Crouch as I think he cleared this up in an interview once. Where he said his Dad is a Spurs fan so everyone assumed he was one too. but in fact he has only ever supported QPR and never became Spurs fan ever.

So, he is a QPR fan proper after all. Remember Gerry got into him at an early age!

I think Crouch have up on rangers when he couldn't fit in the seats in South Africa Rd anymore.He was only 18 months but he has pledged to come back when we get our new ground.

A bloke I used to work with had a tattoo of Wise done across his back.It was virtually life size,and if I remember rightly he had signed it too.The sad bastard even bought 2 pieces of the pitch when the scum were desperate for money in the early 90's.Sadly he is no longer with us though so his tattoo died with him.
Players who are QPR fans? on 08:56 - Jan 9 with 4637 viewsA40Bosh

Going back to the earlier posts from last year, I get the impression from talking to Ruislip Rowly that since being at the club that he has been turned as is blue and white now.

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Players who are QPR fans? on 09:07 - Jan 9 with 4623 viewsheadhoops

Debbie Harry, Mick Jones, Wendy James, Pete Doherty, Glen Matlock and Robert Smith and our half time entertainment is a few fat kids running round a pole??

Sort it out.

Poll: Remy - can he play in the playoffs - who's opening post is the best?

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024