Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What position do we need to strengthen. 23:21 - May 13 with 2655 viewsRANGERS4EVER

What is the first signing you will see us make .

A Gk ? CB ? ST?

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

What position do we need to strengthen. on 23:22 - May 13 with 1960 viewssmegma

New captain as our current will f*ck off in the summer hopefully.
What position do we need to strengthen. on 23:35 - May 13 with 1916 viewsmoondog

What position do we need to strengthen. on 23:22 - May 13 by smegma

New captain as our current will f*ck off in the summer hopefully.

New GK to put paddy under some pressure...

When will faurlin be back?
What position do we need to strengthen. on 23:44 - May 13 with 1904 viewsbaz_qpr

GK x 1 / RB x 1 / CB x 1 RW x 1 LW x1 CM x 2 CF x 2
What position do we need to strengthen. on 23:46 - May 13 with 1884 viewsINFIRMARY

Referee

Poll: F@ck OFF Arry Now

What position do we need to strengthen. on 23:47 - May 13 with 1884 viewsOakwoodR

Lets make sure these agreements to sign Diakite and Taiwo are genuine and not like Uncle Gianni's scribbles on the back of a fag packet.

Hoilett and Paul Robinson please.
Maybe Vaz Te if West Ham dont come up.
Dominating defender... Samba would have been ideal.
What position do we need to strengthen. on 23:48 - May 13 with 1874 viewsWestonsuperR

What position do we need to strengthen. on 23:44 - May 13 by baz_qpr

GK x 1 / RB x 1 / CB x 1 RW x 1 LW x1 CM x 2 CF x 2

We won the Championship. Warnock spend a fortune and brings in half a new team. Hughes takes over, spends a fortune, brings in half a new team. Seriously we have got to start working with what we have got?!!
What position do we need to strengthen. on 23:49 - May 13 with 1870 viewsbosh67

Paddy just didn't get his hands right for the first goal but made up for it with a string of unbelievable saves today. He's now scheduled to finally have his hip operated on in the summer, which should sort out his movement, although it's been a lot better recently. Fixed, he's a great keeper. But we will need someone to put him under pressure.

Left back and right back need to be strengthened as I think Traore is best on the left wing. Not sure Taiwo is strong enough in the air at the back but he has improved. We also need another creative midfielder as Buzz isn't always fit enough and we need someone to be able to come in and out with Adel.

My only gripe is about Tommy Smith. Can't understand why we don't use a very hard working and effective player. But there is always a player or so under any manager who inexplicably doesn't get a start or a bench seat.

Up front we do have one absolute corker of a player coming through and that's Frankie Sutherland. Anyone who remembers Paul Goddard, this kid is his reincarnation. Probably the best young striker we've had since Gallen first appeared. Expect him to get on the bench next season.

I guess Zamora may stay but he's really got to start scoring goals. Personally I would go and buy Jordan Rhodes from Huddersfield. He's absolutely unstoppable and only 22. Massive kid and reminds me of a young Shearer, very physical player and great both in the air and on the ground. Would be fantastic at QPR and we could probably pick him up for under £4m.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

What position do we need to strengthen. on 23:51 - May 13 with 1861 viewsWeaverQPR

Goalie
1 x RB
2 x CB's
2 x CM's
1 x Winger
1 x Fwd

@WeavQPR

Login to get fewer ads

What position do we need to strengthen. on 23:55 - May 13 with 1852 viewsSharpy

Some fans with a stomach for the fight, know matter where we go from here, first game to the season finale.Stand strong stand proud be the 12th man home and away and leicester.

Oh and a Keeper.

Once you`ve had black, you never go back !

What position do we need to strengthen. on 23:57 - May 13 with 1849 viewsINFIRMARY

What position do we need to strengthen. on 23:51 - May 13 by WeaverQPR

Goalie
1 x RB
2 x CB's
2 x CM's
1 x Winger
1 x Fwd

Given

Poll: F@ck OFF Arry Now

What position do we need to strengthen. on 00:04 - May 14 with 1835 viewsbaz_qpr

What position do we need to strengthen. on 23:48 - May 13 by WestonsuperR

We won the Championship. Warnock spend a fortune and brings in half a new team. Hughes takes over, spends a fortune, brings in half a new team. Seriously we have got to start working with what we have got?!!

Of course but is a squad you need and they are the areas in the squad that need to be strengthened to be a premiership level squad
What position do we need to strengthen. on 00:06 - May 14 with 1825 viewsWestonsuperR

What position do we need to strengthen. on 23:57 - May 13 by INFIRMARY

Given

Dont want to bore people with exactly the same response but we can't buy half a team again. Haven't we learnt from the last time?
What position do we need to strengthen. on 00:09 - May 14 with 1811 viewsEalingRanger

Right down the spine of the team: GK, CB, CM, ST. I don't think we need more than four or five players. A big spree is unsustainable and I think we have a decent enough squad, taking into consideration that we will have Faurlin coming back from injury and players like Mackie, Taarabt and Traore improving. I think the future is looking very bright. Need to get our Clint signed up for another year pronto.
What position do we need to strengthen. on 00:10 - May 14 with 1808 viewsWeaverQPR

What position do we need to strengthen. on 00:06 - May 14 by WestonsuperR

Dont want to bore people with exactly the same response but we can't buy half a team again. Haven't we learnt from the last time?

but half our squad isnt good enough and thats why about 15 players will be released and need to be replaced with players who can do a job in the PL.

Shall we keep Gabbidon,Hall and Agyemang then?

@WeavQPR

What position do we need to strengthen. on 00:12 - May 14 with 1797 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Do not know why we need 2 CM's . The partnership of Faurlin and Diakite is mouth watering.

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

What position do we need to strengthen. on 00:12 - May 14 with 1796 viewsGetMeRangers

What position do we need to strengthen. on 23:49 - May 13 by bosh67

Paddy just didn't get his hands right for the first goal but made up for it with a string of unbelievable saves today. He's now scheduled to finally have his hip operated on in the summer, which should sort out his movement, although it's been a lot better recently. Fixed, he's a great keeper. But we will need someone to put him under pressure.

Left back and right back need to be strengthened as I think Traore is best on the left wing. Not sure Taiwo is strong enough in the air at the back but he has improved. We also need another creative midfielder as Buzz isn't always fit enough and we need someone to be able to come in and out with Adel.

My only gripe is about Tommy Smith. Can't understand why we don't use a very hard working and effective player. But there is always a player or so under any manager who inexplicably doesn't get a start or a bench seat.

Up front we do have one absolute corker of a player coming through and that's Frankie Sutherland. Anyone who remembers Paul Goddard, this kid is his reincarnation. Probably the best young striker we've had since Gallen first appeared. Expect him to get on the bench next season.

I guess Zamora may stay but he's really got to start scoring goals. Personally I would go and buy Jordan Rhodes from Huddersfield. He's absolutely unstoppable and only 22. Massive kid and reminds me of a young Shearer, very physical player and great both in the air and on the ground. Would be fantastic at QPR and we could probably pick him up for under £4m.

Up front we do have one absolute corker of a player coming through and that's Frankie Sutherland. Anyone who remembers Paul Goddard, this kid is his reincarnation. Probably the best young striker we've had since Gallen first appeared. Expect

This excites me... Always bemoan the splitting of his partnership with Clive Allen. Despite our relegation, this was the first pain I felt as a Rangers supporter... particularly as Arsenal never played allen and sold him to Palarse
What position do we need to strengthen. on 00:13 - May 14 with 1790 viewsWestonsuperR

What position do we need to strengthen. on 00:10 - May 14 by WeaverQPR

but half our squad isnt good enough and thats why about 15 players will be released and need to be replaced with players who can do a job in the PL.

Shall we keep Gabbidon,Hall and Agyemang then?

Norwich and Swansea have seemed to do ok, with pretty much a squad from last year. Fed up with buy, buy, buy all the time. 2-3 players maybe but half a team...again?
What position do we need to strengthen. on 00:16 - May 14 with 1778 viewsbaz_qpr

What position do we need to strengthen. on 00:06 - May 14 by WestonsuperR

What we've learnt is

In January we fielded the oldest team ever in the premiership. Our squad is the oldest in the league.

That our keepers are all old and carrying injuries therefore the squad needs to lose one of those and bring in a new one.

Gabbidon and Hall are very decent championship centre halves but we need more cover at centre back than Ferdinand / Hill / Onohura

Left back is fine but it might be wise to bring in a young right back as Luke young is 34.

Hughes wants to play 4-4-2 but to play his way we need more wingers. SWP has not made the grade. Mackie is a deep lying forward not a winger. Adel is a playmaker who can play anywhere. A top notch winger is vital to us next season.

In CM Barton could be moved on, Derry might not have more than 1/2 a season in him and is no good for 4-4-2. Diakete and Faurlin need proper cover and therefore 1 if not 2 CMs will be needed for the squad.

Up front Cisse and Zamora, DJ Campbell if fit could prove useful. But HH has serious injury issues and Bothroyd for has not made the grade. Strikers win matches and we need depth there.
What position do we need to strengthen. on 00:18 - May 14 with 1760 viewsEalingRanger

Potential squad for next season? Not going to predict who we might sign outside of Foster who there is a lot of talk about...

GK: Kenny, Foster*

RB: Onuoha, Young
CB: Ferdinand, *new signing, Hill, *new signing
LB: Taiwo, Traore

CDM: Derry, Barton, Diakite, Faurlin
CAM: Buz, Taarabt, *new signing
RW/LW: Mackie, SWP, Smith *new signing

ST: Cisse, Zamora, Campbell, *new signing
What position do we need to strengthen. on 00:20 - May 14 with 1755 viewsEalingRanger

What position do we need to strengthen. on 00:12 - May 14 by RANGERS4EVER

Do not know why we need 2 CM's . The partnership of Faurlin and Diakite is mouth watering.

We definitely need to sign a central midfielder. Faurlin's injury hurt us really really badly in the second half of the season.
What position do we need to strengthen. on 00:21 - May 14 with 1749 viewsWeaverQPR

What position do we need to strengthen. on 00:20 - May 14 by EalingRanger

We definitely need to sign a central midfielder. Faurlin's injury hurt us really really badly in the second half of the season.

yep and Diakite likes a tackle so will pick up cards,defo need 2 x CM imho

@WeavQPR

What position do we need to strengthen. on 00:22 - May 14 with 1746 viewsFelthamRanger

Messi
Ronaldo
Falcao
Van Persie

Get rid of everyone else, let these 4 play!
What position do we need to strengthen. on 00:22 - May 14 with 1744 viewsEalingRanger

What position do we need to strengthen. on 00:21 - May 14 by WeaverQPR

yep and Diakite likes a tackle so will pick up cards,defo need 2 x CM imho

A lot depends on what happens with Barton. He'll probably stay. I think we should look to offload Buz as well. Midfield is a priority in terms of strengthening.
What position do we need to strengthen. on 00:33 - May 14 with 1723 viewskensalriser

I don't think we'll be signing as many as nine. The squad is much too bloated and most of those leaving will not be replaced. Narrowing it down to the four most critical:

Keeper
Central defender
Central midfielder or right winger
Striker

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

What position do we need to strengthen. on 00:33 - May 14 with 1721 viewstom007

What position do we need to strengthen. on 23:49 - May 13 by bosh67

good call bosh i been saying jordan rhodes for a while now and if possible hooper is another great striker.
whittingham for the midfield from cardiff and not all will agree but i like sperone from palace from what i have seen is a great keeper and he cannot help what is in front of him which is not much.

need several players if we are to be as good as mr.fernandes wants us to be so no doubt hughes will be given the money to spend as well as what he sells
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024