Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The precise moment that we stayed up 22:14 - May 14 with 3824 viewsWanderR

Crouchie's a Ranger ATAF. Cheeky bid for next season?

Current location: OX10

The precise moment that we stayed up on 22:40 - May 14 with 3726 viewstoemasher

Most Influential Player of the Year for QPR award goes to.....
The precise moment that we stayed up on 23:06 - May 14 with 3634 viewsQPR_ARG

I have a friend who supports Stoke (good lad, he was born there to a family who supports Stoke. Not his fault, really!).

After the match yesterday he told me on Twitter:

"So...your insignificant little club owes their Premier League existence to my great Stoke City team".

Obviously, in good humour as I know he wanted us to stay up. But I replied:

"Yes, mate! You're right! The 6 points we took from that massive club were the ones that kept us up!"

The precise moment that we stayed up on 04:03 - May 15 with 3494 viewstimcocking

They should ban Bogdan for violent conduct there.
The precise moment that we stayed up on 04:06 - May 15 with 3490 viewsSydneyRs

Bogdan knew exactly what he was doing when he palmed Clint Hill's header out from a metre behind the line.

The Crouch incident and Stoke's dodgy first goal therefore could not have happened to a nicer bloke
The precise moment that we stayed up on 04:25 - May 15 with 3480 viewstimcocking

The precise moment that we stayed up on 04:06 - May 15 by SydneyRs

Bogdan knew exactly what he was doing when he palmed Clint Hill's header out from a metre behind the line.

The Crouch incident and Stoke's dodgy first goal therefore could not have happened to a nicer bloke

I was overjoyed to see Bolton have a taste of what we've been going through.

And let's not forget Bolton's two goals yesterday were the luckiest goals all season! Unbelievable. God that would have been so cruel if we'd gone down like that. That image of Clint Hill's goal would have been in my mind forever more.

Phew.

Man City and QPR very similar in a lot of ways.
The precise moment that we stayed up on 04:32 - May 15 with 3476 viewsstowmarketrange

The precise moment that we stayed up on 04:06 - May 15 by SydneyRs

As glad as I am that Bolton fell through the trapdoor to the Championship rather than us,I don't think that you can blame Bogdan for not admitting that the ball was over the line.It is up to the officials to see whether it was over or not.

I wouldn't expect Paddy to do the same in a similar situation,although to be fair,he doesn't often try to save the ball until it rebounds off of the back of the net.
The precise moment that we stayed up on 04:37 - May 15 with 3473 viewstimcocking

Can anybody edit that picture so Peter Crouch is wearing a QPR kit? I want it for my avatar :-)
The precise moment that we stayed up on 08:11 - May 15 with 3345 viewsSydneyRs

The precise moment that we stayed up on 04:32 - May 15 by stowmarketrange

As glad as I am that Bolton fell through the trapdoor to the Championship rather than us,I don't think that you can blame Bogdan for not admitting that the ball was over the line.It is up to the officials to see whether it was over or not.

I wouldn't expect Paddy to do the same in a similar situation,although to be fair,he doesn't often try to save the ball until it rebounds off of the back of the net.

Not saying he should have admitted it but he knew what he was doing and sometimes what goes around comes around!
Login to get fewer ads

The precise moment that we stayed up on 10:59 - May 15 with 3183 viewsBazWoT

The precise moment that we stayed up on 08:11 - May 15 by SydneyRs

Not saying he should have admitted it but he knew what he was doing and sometimes what goes around comes around!

Coyle said these things even themselves out over a season, he was right.

WE R PREMIER LEAGUE, SAY!!!

The precise moment that we stayed up on 11:02 - May 15 with 3174 viewsNorthernr

Apologies, had to delete the Crouch in a Rangers kit pic - the last time that pic appeared on here they tried to charge me £180 for it!
The precise moment that we stayed up on 11:08 - May 15 with 3157 viewsElHoop

£180? Why? Is this one OK?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024