Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Summer Holiday thread 11:34 - May 20 with 3356 viewsstuabd

Where you off to this summer? Apologies if you're not going anywhere.

I'm taking my son to Disneyland, Paris and then down for some camping in Benodet, Brittany. Not been to Benodet for 20 years so hope it hasn't changed too much.
Summer Holiday thread on 11:40 - May 20 with 1683 viewsdaveB

jubille weekend in Weymouth, week in Haven holiday park in July and sunny Spain in August, what a globetrotter i am
Summer Holiday thread on 11:41 - May 20 with 1677 viewsrongould

10 days in Paris, starting with being oon the Champs for the finish of TdF
Summer Holiday thread on 11:42 - May 20 with 1672 viewsRANGERS4EVER

A week in Lake Como in Italy

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Summer Holiday thread on 11:45 - May 20 with 1665 viewsEsgaroth

Summer Holiday thread on 11:42 - May 20 by RANGERS4EVER

A week in Lake Como in Italy

Two weeks in Olu Deniz Turkey for me and Mrs Esgaroth. mainly because it was outside of the Euro and ya pound goes further. secondly because i have never heard anyone say a bad word about Turkey.

Been here since 1984. Now THAT is what you call punishment

Summer Holiday thread on 11:54 - May 20 with 1651 viewsrongould

Summer Holiday thread on 11:45 - May 20 by Esgaroth

Two weeks in Olu Deniz Turkey for me and Mrs Esgaroth. mainly because it was outside of the Euro and ya pound goes further. secondly because i have never heard anyone say a bad word about Turkey.

Try talking to some Armenians.
Summer Holiday thread on 11:55 - May 20 with 1650 viewsstuabd

I really like Turkey and have had 2 great holidays there. The one thing I will say is that I've never heard of anyone coming back from there without at least one report of someone in the group getting some form of food poisoning.

I nearly died near Marmaris after an ill-advised purchase of a Kufta kebab from a street stall.
Summer Holiday thread on 11:58 - May 20 with 1639 viewsloftboy

Just days out for me, looking to book to go back to Florida in December 2013.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Summer Holiday thread on 12:03 - May 20 with 1633 viewsEsgaroth

Summer Holiday thread on 11:55 - May 20 by stuabd

I really like Turkey and have had 2 great holidays there. The one thing I will say is that I've never heard of anyone coming back from there without at least one report of someone in the group getting some form of food poisoning.

I nearly died near Marmaris after an ill-advised purchase of a Kufta kebab from a street stall.

Had a similar experience in Fuertaventura last year. worst food i have ever eaten in my life and i paid for it out of both ends too.

Apparently the hotel we are staying at has one of the best restaurants in the resort so fingers crossed.

Been here since 1984. Now THAT is what you call punishment

Login to get fewer ads

Summer Holiday thread on 12:03 - May 20 with 1633 viewsericgen34

Spent my honeymoon in that very place 25 years ago this year. It was great
Summer Holiday thread on 12:03 - May 20 with 1632 viewsGloucs_R

Got back from Marbella yesterday. Off to Butlins next month

Poll: Are we staying up?

Summer Holiday thread on 12:09 - May 20 with 1618 viewsRblock_James

No where.

Working
Summer Holiday thread on 12:10 - May 20 with 1611 viewsDesertBoot

Got engaged a few weeks ago and we are travelling around Ireland for ten days.
All my family are in Dublin and she's never been.

Wish I could be like David Watts

Summer Holiday thread on 12:12 - May 20 with 1611 viewsCanadaRanger

Hopefully coming back to the UK. Maybe to take in an early game of next season...
Summer Holiday thread on 12:15 - May 20 with 1603 viewsBakes

Sal, Cape verde islands. end of June.

Anyone been?

With Faith And Courage Comes Glory

Summer Holiday thread on 12:23 - May 20 with 1591 viewsSuffolkHoop

Nottingham - Madrid - Barcelona - Ibiza
Summer Holiday thread on 12:26 - May 20 with 1585 viewsted_hendrix

Three weeks tomorrow back to the beautiful Umbrian hills of Italy.

Just waiting vainly for the fixture list so we can book sicily for 10 day's late September early October and then one of the Canary Islands November/December.
Done Lanzarote twice so we're gonna try another Island.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Summer Holiday thread on 12:27 - May 20 with 1581 viewsgueRRilla

Considering Morocco if I can afford it. Spent 3 months there volunteering about 2 years ago and loved it. Really want to see Fez.
Summer Holiday thread on 12:50 - May 20 with 1556 viewsN12Hoop

3 weeks Belek (Antalya) to coincide with the entire Olympics and be back in time for the new season.

Poll: Who would you most like to see win the Premiership?

Summer Holiday thread on 13:06 - May 20 with 1540 viewsexiled_dictator

Haven't had a holiday in about 20 years.
Only been overseas once, to France, since I am here since 1980.
Furthest I have been in UK is to Bradford, which felt like being overseas to me.
I want to go away with my wife around September for a few days, but would like to stay in UK; I get paranoid every time I see a border guard.
Would like to go to the South Coast, maybe Bournemouth way, just to see something different other than Central London all the time.
Come to think of it, I don't think I even have a passport. If I do, it would be completely past it's date anyway.

It's not what you've got; it's where you stick it.
Poll: Climate Change

Summer Holiday thread on 13:09 - May 20 with 1539 viewstimcocking

England
Summer Holiday thread on 13:10 - May 20 with 1538 viewsTGRRRSSS

LAst week in August off to Tuscany for a week for my mates wedding, all staying at the same place.
Summer Holiday thread on 13:50 - May 20 with 1502 viewsdubaistu

Getting married in Koh Samui at the end of the month. Little honeymoon in Koh Samui/Koa Tao/Hua Hin. Singapore & Malaysia towards the end of August. Second honeymoon in Maldives during October. Sri Lanka for Christmas and New Year.

2013 I have a pass to go to the Lions tour!!

I might have found a good one here!
Summer Holiday thread on 14:25 - May 20 with 1479 viewsINFIRMARY

Summer Holiday thread on 13:50 - May 20 by dubaistu

Getting married in Koh Samui at the end of the month. Little honeymoon in Koh Samui/Koa Tao/Hua Hin. Singapore & Malaysia towards the end of August. Second honeymoon in Maldives during October. Sri Lanka for Christmas and New Year.

2013 I have a pass to go to the Lions tour!!

I might have found a good one here!

Delayed mine till September off to Sri Lanka for Cricket 20/20 world cup

Poll: F@ck OFF Arry Now

Summer Holiday thread on 14:43 - May 20 with 1470 viewspeejaybee

Summer Holiday thread on 13:06 - May 20 by exiled_dictator

Haven't had a holiday in about 20 years.
Only been overseas once, to France, since I am here since 1980.
Furthest I have been in UK is to Bradford, which felt like being overseas to me.
I want to go away with my wife around September for a few days, but would like to stay in UK; I get paranoid every time I see a border guard.
Would like to go to the South Coast, maybe Bournemouth way, just to see something different other than Central London all the time.
Come to think of it, I don't think I even have a passport. If I do, it would be completely past it's date anyway.

Do you drive ?, if yes take car to Isle of Wight do B&B around the Island then Park car up @ Ferry Terminal and do trips to Portsmouth and Southhampton,and hope the sun shines all week/fortnight.
PS No Border Guards or Passport Needed.

If at first you dont succeed, pack up and f**k off home.

Summer Holiday thread on 14:51 - May 20 with 1463 viewswestberksr

Summer Holiday thread on 14:43 - May 20 by peejaybee

Do you drive ?, if yes take car to Isle of Wight do B&B around the Island then Park car up @ Ferry Terminal and do trips to Portsmouth and Southhampton,and hope the sun shines all week/fortnight.
PS No Border Guards or Passport Needed.

cruise around the Baltics end of June for 11 days; Stockholm, 3 nights in St Petersburg, then Tallin and ending in Copenhagen & somewhere else that escapes me at the moment.

About 5 European destinations that I'd planned to do all taken care of from a luxury ship rather than 5 weekends involving Stelios & his mob!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024