Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Barton Update - Arrested 21:38 - Jun 4 with 7074 viewsEalingRanger

All over Twitter, for affray apparently. Source is Sky News.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Barton Update - Arrested on 21:43 - Jun 4 with 5819 viewsJonDoeman

http://www.itv.com/news/update/2012-06-04/joey-barton-arrested-on-suspicion-of-a

It Is What It Is !!

Barton Update - Arrested on 21:52 - Jun 4 with 5749 viewsbarbicanranger

If you google Barton punched and go to images there's one taken by a by-stander - there's claret down his arm and hand - suggesting to me it was more than a sucker punch to the back of the head!

Interesting development.
Barton Update - Arrested on 21:55 - Jun 4 with 5721 viewsWeaverQPR

dear of dear more ammo for hughes and tf now

@WeavQPR

Barton Update - Arrested on 21:56 - Jun 4 with 5703 viewsEalingRanger

I don't really mind Barton as a player/person but the off the pitch stuff is getting stupid. We need to find a way to get rid of him .
Barton Update - Arrested on 21:59 - Jun 4 with 5686 viewsJonDoeman

Outside a club, it'll all be on camera, whatever has occurred.

It Is What It Is !!

Barton Update - Arrested on 22:02 - Jun 4 with 5660 viewsWeaverQPR

its becoming a circus with him

@WeavQPR

Barton Update - Arrested on 22:07 - Jun 4 with 5618 viewsHayesender

If this is true, and if he is guilty of anything TF will be rubbing his hands in glee.

This could save the club millions

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Barton Update - Arrested on 22:07 - Jun 4 with 5613 viewsqprmick

He is not pressing charges, opening the way to others to belt him. He will be punch drunk by the time his suspension is over.

Qprmick

Login to get fewer ads

Barton Update - Arrested on 22:07 - Jun 4 with 5608 viewsSpiritofGregory

Barton's case file is getting bigger by the day.
Barton Update - Arrested on 22:10 - Jun 4 with 5588 viewsRANGERS4EVER

This is the only case in which I believe he's innocent . it is like him to do this but I believe he isn't in the wrong here

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Barton Update - Arrested on 22:21 - Jun 4 with 5524 viewsE17hoop

Barton Update - Arrested on 22:07 - Jun 4 by Hayesender

If this is true, and if he is guilty of anything TF will be rubbing his hands in glee.

This could save the club millions

We discussed this recently - it won't make any difference unless his contract has highly specific conditions.

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: How has this season been?

Barton Update - Arrested on 22:42 - Jun 4 with 5383 viewsSpiritofGregory

Barton Update - Arrested on 22:21 - Jun 4 by E17hoop

We discussed this recently - it won't make any difference unless his contract has highly specific conditions.

If he is arrested and found guity of a violent offence his actions would bring the club's name into disrepute.

Surely they must have something in his contract which covers this area, especially in his case, with his history, it's basic stuff.
Barton Update - Arrested on 22:52 - Jun 4 with 5330 viewsPeterHucker

surely Barton's contract could be cancelled because of that business after the red card @ City, when he said that other players told him to get one of theirs sent off.
He has since admitted to the FA inquiry that he lied about that, so surely that is bringing the name of our club into disrepute.
Barton Update - Arrested on 22:59 - Jun 4 with 5295 viewshamptonhillhoop

He doesn't appear that concerned about it on twitter. Has thanked the police for their actions throughout and says he's looking forward to his holiday. Doesn't sound like a man facing affray charges
Barton Update - Arrested on 23:07 - Jun 4 with 5263 viewsdaveB

I blame tevez
Barton Update - Arrested on 23:14 - Jun 4 with 5220 viewsSpiritofGregory

Barton Update - Arrested on 22:52 - Jun 4 by PeterHucker

surely Barton's contract could be cancelled because of that business after the red card @ City, when he said that other players told him to get one of theirs sent off.
He has since admitted to the FA inquiry that he lied about that, so surely that is bringing the name of our club into disrepute.

Jeez, I never knew that he lied about another player telling him to get a Man City player sent off. What a selfish little bastard!
Barton Update - Arrested on 23:23 - Jun 4 with 5184 viewsted_hendrix

Joey Barton just needs a hug.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Barton Update - Arrested on 00:29 - Jun 5 with 5031 viewsHayesender

Barton Update - Arrested on 23:23 - Jun 4 by ted_hendrix

Joey Barton just needs a hug.

Step forward "call me Dave" Cameron

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Barton Update - Arrested on 10:18 - Jun 5 with 4791 viewsGloryHunter

Released on bail.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/queens-park-rangers/9311528/Joey
Barton Update - Arrested on 10:42 - Jun 5 with 4728 viewsbosh67

The press are saying he was 'released on bail' whereas it appears he was asked in to the police station in terms of explaining his side and whether or not he was pressing charges. As far as I know, he wasn't arrested. As ever it suits the press to imply he was bailed because he was asked to voluntarily go into the police station. Essentially he was protecting himself and his girlfriend.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Barton Update - Arrested on 10:57 - Jun 5 with 4697 viewsderbyhoop

Whether innocent (in this case) or not, Barton seems to court trouble and controversy. I'd be happy to see the back of him because I think he's far more trouble than he's worth. but, it has to be done legally and not costing around £10m

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Barton Update - Arrested on 10:58 - Jun 5 with 4695 viewsJonDoeman

Barton Update - Arrested on 10:42 - Jun 5 by bosh67

The press are saying he was 'released on bail' whereas it appears he was asked in to the police station in terms of explaining his side and whether or not he was pressing charges. As far as I know, he wasn't arrested. As ever it suits the press to imply he was bailed because he was asked to voluntarily go into the police station. Essentially he was protecting himself and his girlfriend.

I'd be inclined to believe the Telegraph mate.

It Is What It Is !!

Barton Update - Arrested on 11:03 - Jun 5 with 4674 viewsGloryHunter

Liverpool Echo.

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/liverpool-news/local-news/2012/06/05/joey-barton-
Barton Update - Arrested on 11:06 - Jun 5 with 4663 viewsGloryHunter

Daily Mail alert - sorry. But it does confirm that four men were arrested.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2154582/Joey-Barton-arrested-a
Barton Update - Arrested on 14:49 - Jun 5 with 4532 viewsthemodfather

Barton Update - Arrested on 11:06 - Jun 5 by GloryHunter

Daily Mail alert - sorry. But it does confirm that four men were arrested.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2154582/Joey-Barton-arrested-a

saint joey!!
never....
he saved the club you know, just him.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024