Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What is the collective noun for a group of Scousers??? 09:45 - Jul 3 with 6010 viewsrkershaw

According to the urban dictionary, the collective noun for a group of people originating from the City of Liverpool is "a WHINGE" (i.e. "A Whinge of Scousers" - because they are always moaning) !!!! Hope our new signings /management team do not live upto to their collective noun this season!! Any further suggestions??
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
What is the collective noun for a group of Scousers??? on 09:59 - Jul 3 with 3859 viewsBigKindo

Hubcap.
What is the collective noun for a group of Scousers??? on 10:01 - Jul 3 with 3847 viewsSuddenLad

A Trigger

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

What is the collective noun for a group of Scousers??? on 10:03 - Jul 3 with 3840 viewsheywooddale

The Accused???
What is the collective noun for a group of Scousers??? on 10:04 - Jul 3 with 3839 viewsjajadale

A 'Scrounge' of scousers
What is the collective noun for a group of Scousers??? on 10:27 - Jul 3 with 3800 viewsDiddyDave

A Burglery of Scousers?
What is the collective noun for a group of Scousers??? on 10:39 - Jul 3 with 3780 viewsheywooddale

A parliment??? same collective noun you use for beggars
What is the collective noun for a group of Scousers??? on 10:59 - Jul 3 with 3762 viewsThreeLions

Liverpudlians

What is the collective noun for a group of Scousers??? on 11:38 - Jul 3 with 3731 viewsYadHoDale

The Beatles.

Or the Fab Four (Reeves, Reid, Jones & Whitehall)!
Login to get fewer ads

What is the collective noun for a group of Scousers??? on 13:00 - Jul 3 with 3633 viewsfirgrovedale51

Well they can not do worse than the thieving Manc brigade we had last season.
I say thieving because they robbed us of our league one status!
What is the collective noun for a group of Scousers??? on 13:07 - Jul 3 with 3624 viewsBrierls

A cell.
What is the collective noun for a group of Scousers??? on 13:09 - Jul 3 with 3621 viewsPDIDDY

losers, faileys, ragheads the list is endless

Gissa job

What is the collective noun for a group of Scousers??? on 14:05 - Jul 3 with 3584 viewsBirchy915

I believe the term is Scousi.

I have opinions of my own -- strong opinions -- but I don't always agree with them.

What is the collective noun for a group of Scousers??? on 14:25 - Jul 3 with 3570 viewsYorkshire_Dale

What is the collective noun for a group of Scousers??? on 13:09 - Jul 3 by PDIDDY

losers, faileys, ragheads the list is endless

Welcome back.......where you bin?

Give us the dirt.
What is the collective noun for a group of Scousers??? on 16:37 - Jul 3 with 3526 viewsVespa

A sewer of...

Up the Dale, C'mon Hornets

What is the collective noun for a group of Scousers??? on 16:58 - Jul 3 with 3504 viewsgizmo

a scrote of......

Don't miss the donut by looking through the hole.

What is the collective noun for a group of Scousers??? on 17:05 - Jul 3 with 3502 views_dezzy

rochdale afc

KHBA

What is the collective noun for a group of Scousers??? on 18:59 - Jul 3 with 3447 viewsBanned4ever

H.M.P STYLE
What is the collective noun for a group of Scousers??? on 09:50 - Jul 4 with 3353 viewsPDIDDY

What is the collective noun for a group of Scousers??? on 14:25 - Jul 3 by Yorkshire_Dale

Welcome back.......where you bin?

Give us the dirt.

youve missed me then? gordon ramsey didnt get us cooking where i was

Gissa job

What is the collective noun for a group of Scousers??? on 16:08 - Jul 4 with 3295 viewsPerthDale

A perm of Scousers?
What is the collective noun for a group of Scousers??? on 16:18 - Jul 4 with 3287 viewsD_Alien

A cavern

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

What is the collective noun for a group of Scousers??? on 16:25 - Jul 4 with 3277 viewsroccydaleian

What is the collective noun for a group of Scousers??? on 16:18 - Jul 4 by D_Alien

A cavern

Not bad, for an idot.
What is the collective noun for a group of Scousers??? on 18:41 - Jul 4 with 3246 viewsD_Alien

What is the collective noun for a group of Scousers??? on 16:25 - Jul 4 by roccydaleian

Not bad, for an idot.

I think he meant idol

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

What is the collective noun for a group of Scousers??? on 11:23 - Jul 5 with 3169 viewsToffeemanc

A teapot ? (because it's full of Tea-leaves )

Poll: Now the club has refused to move on sesaon ticket prices what will you now do?

What is the collective noun for a group of Scousers??? on 13:23 - Jul 5 with 3129 viewsMoonyDale

A Whinge , A Bleat, A Tvvat, A Clunge, you can tell am not a fan of our Scouse cousins.....

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

What is the collective noun for a group of Scousers??? on 13:52 - Jul 5 with 3114 viewsjudd

A bevvy

Poll: What is it to be then?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024