Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Plea for help from an R in need. 21:31 - Jul 11 with 15870 viewsTripper

Can I ask a quick favour to any one with a Facebook account to cast a quick vote for my daughter's entry in a competition to win a scholarship to college.

The scholarship's worth about £12k and would make a huge difference to her life.

Her entry was way ahead but another entry has come from nowhere and she's in danger of losing at the death as voting closes at midday tomorrow.

The entry you need to vote for is the one by DANIELLA MURPHY.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/School-of-Communication-Arts-London/11795495157108

If you could just take a minute to cast a vote it would be sooo appreciated.

Thanks
JOHN
Plea for help from an R in need. on 20:26 - Jul 12 with 1898 viewsHollowayRanger

Plea for help from an R in need. on 23:07 - Jul 11 by Tripper

Thanks so much, all your votes are really making a difference.

I think the other girl is buying hers, you can get them for $10 per hundred from some dodgy companies. Can't say I wasn't tempted but want to encourage her to do things the right way.

Thanks Again

IF you lose might look a sore loser but worth complaining to the host that the winner has in realality cheated but buying votes

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Plea for help from an R in need. on 20:26 - Jul 12 with 1902 viewsstansleftfoot

Keep going lads, current state of play Daniella 1202 and her Portugese opponent 1210

Timed at 20.23........

Plea for help from an R in need. on 20:28 - Jul 12 with 1900 viewsBlackCrowe

Plea for help from an R in need. on 20:26 - Jul 12 by stansleftfoot

Keep going lads, current state of play Daniella 1202 and her Portugese opponent 1210

Timed at 20.23........

done

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Plea for help from an R in need. on 20:35 - Jul 12 with 1891 viewssix_foot_two

+1
Plea for help from an R in need. on 06:07 - Jul 13 with 1828 viewsfinney

spoke to her mum lets hope we done enough the other was doing something odd and sad thing was her video was ten times better.
Anyway we did our best as always for one of our own.
Plea for help from an R in need. on 13:59 - Jul 13 with 1796 viewsWokingR

I can't help with the Facebook side of things as I don't use it, but by posting this I can stop this thread disappearing onto Page 2 and hopefully generate some more reaction for you
Plea for help from an R in need. on 15:00 - Jul 13 with 1774 viewsLoftusR

One more added. She's now a couple of hundred ahead. Good luck
Plea for help from an R in need. on 15:52 - Jul 13 with 1744 viewskingsburyR

I have her 20(ish) ahead.

When is the cut off?

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Login to get fewer ads

Plea for help from an R in need. on 18:59 - Jul 13 with 1712 viewsLoftusR

Plea for help from an R in need. on 15:52 - Jul 13 by kingsburyR

I have her 20(ish) ahead.

When is the cut off?

Sorry you right, I mis read it. She is currently 26 ahead.

Come lets add a few more!
Plea for help from an R in need. on 19:16 - Jul 13 with 1702 viewsmichael67

27 ahead and shared on my facebook.

Poll: Do you enjoy NorthermRs presser posts, and wish to see them every week?

Plea for help from an R in need. on 19:18 - Jul 13 with 1700 viewsHarrowRoadR

done
Plea for help from an R in need. on 14:04 - Jul 14 with 1658 viewsCornish_oooRRRR

did she do it?

It's got to be Yarg

Plea for help from an R in need. on 14:47 - Jul 14 with 1632 viewsenfieldargh

done

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Plea for help from an R in need. on 15:09 - Jul 14 with 1625 viewsstansleftfoot

First time i've seen Daniella in front....1246 by thirty points.....so when does it close Tripper....i thought yesterday but are they still accepting votes.

Hope it works out for Daniella!
Plea for help from an R in need. on 18:24 - Jul 14 with 1586 viewsTripper

Plea for help from an R in need. on 15:09 - Jul 14 by stansleftfoot

First time i've seen Daniella in front....1246 by thirty points.....so when does it close Tripper....i thought yesterday but are they still accepting votes.

Hope it works out for Daniella!

Thanks so much to everyone for their support on this it made a great difference.

The competition closed on Friday and just before closing time another entry appeared that had mysteriously collected more 'likes' than any other competitor on a secret Facebook fan page.

It's a real dog eat dog business and they awarded the prize to this mysterious new arrival.

Daniella was understandably a bit upset with the underhand nature of this but the college dean made a point of saying to her that she shouldn't worry too much as he loves to see someone try as hard as she did.

He said he'll be calling in the next couple of weeks to update her on his plans.

I'll let you know how it all works out.

Once again thanks to everyone for helping out, it made me proud to be even a tiny part of the great community we have here.
Plea for help from an R in need. on 21:17 - Jul 14 with 1524 viewsCornish_oooRRRR

Plea for help from an R in need. on 18:24 - Jul 14 by Tripper

Thanks so much to everyone for their support on this it made a great difference.

The competition closed on Friday and just before closing time another entry appeared that had mysteriously collected more 'likes' than any other competitor on a secret Facebook fan page.

It's a real dog eat dog business and they awarded the prize to this mysterious new arrival.

Daniella was understandably a bit upset with the underhand nature of this but the college dean made a point of saying to her that she shouldn't worry too much as he loves to see someone try as hard as she did.

He said he'll be calling in the next couple of weeks to update her on his plans.

I'll let you know how it all works out.

Once again thanks to everyone for helping out, it made me proud to be even a tiny part of the great community we have here.

That sucks. Mysterious new arrival sounds a bit dodgy. Good luck anyway

It's got to be Yarg

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024