Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New Kit available at Sports Direct 10:16 - Jul 24 with 7300 viewsboobishabang

For those who want to buy the new kit for the upcoming season, for kids etc. take a look on sports direct, way cheaper than through the Offish.

http://www.sportsdirect.com/football-shirts/premier-league-football-shirts/queen
New Kit available at Sports Direct on 10:44 - Jul 24 with 5650 viewsdaveB

it's a lot cheaper but personally still prefer to buy the shirt from the club so the club gets my money rather than Mike Ashley
New Kit available at Sports Direct on 10:45 - Jul 24 with 5628 viewsqprdan

thanks for that, cheaper shirt but 65 quid delivery to NZ....piss take
New Kit available at Sports Direct on 10:57 - Jul 24 with 5591 viewshoopstilidie

New Kit available at Sports Direct on 10:44 - Jul 24 by daveB

it's a lot cheaper but personally still prefer to buy the shirt from the club so the club gets my money rather than Mike Ashley

Yep same.

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

New Kit available at Sports Direct on 10:58 - Jul 24 with 5594 viewswombat

New Kit available at Sports Direct on 10:45 - Jul 24 by qprdan

still no sizes aval for those of a fuller figure though

Poll: which is your favouite foot

New Kit available at Sports Direct on 11:20 - Jul 24 with 5538 viewsOakwoodR

New Kit available at Sports Direct on 10:45 - Jul 24 by qprdan

Can you not get someone over here to just post one normally? Should only be £8 - £10 I would imagine?
New Kit available at Sports Direct on 11:40 - Jul 24 with 5504 viewsqprdan

New Kit available at Sports Direct on 11:20 - Jul 24 by OakwoodR

Can you not get someone over here to just post one normally? Should only be £8 - £10 I would imagine?

I normally do that but 65 quid, wow..although with the whole Nelsen thing, shirts might start popping up in the locals hops, heres hoping anyway.
New Kit available at Sports Direct on 13:39 - Jul 24 with 5327 viewskingo

New Kit available at Sports Direct on 10:44 - Jul 24 by daveB

It might be the only way we can get them soon, my mate was in the club shop on saturday and a Korean bloke in front of him bought 18 shirts.

RIP: Sniffer, Doug and Pat

New Kit available at Sports Direct on 13:43 - Jul 24 with 5312 viewssupahoopsa

Has a new Keeper's kit been shown yet?

Blue & White hooped blood runs through the family

Login to get fewer ads

New Kit available at Sports Direct on 14:25 - Jul 24 with 5232 viewsboobishabang

New Kit available at Sports Direct on 13:39 - Jul 24 by kingo

It might be the only way we can get them soon, my mate was in the club shop on saturday and a Korean bloke in front of him bought 18 shirts.

Maybe he's running a local Korean sunday league team with the R's kits, flash fooker
New Kit available at Sports Direct on 16:34 - Jul 24 with 5134 viewsAunt_Nelly

New Kit available at Sports Direct on 10:58 - Jul 24 by wombat

still no sizes aval for those of a fuller figure though

Cycling to work would sort that out in no time.
New Kit available at Sports Direct on 16:48 - Jul 24 with 5109 viewsKonk

Plastic, day-tripping, glory-hunting, know-nothing, johnny-come-latelys - hope you told them to fu ck right out of your shop and go and support someone else.

New Malden is your's.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

New Kit available at Sports Direct on 19:15 - Jul 24 with 4966 viewssmegma

New Kit available at Sports Direct on 10:57 - Jul 24 by hoopstilidie

Yep same.

More fool you.
New Kit available at Sports Direct on 19:55 - Jul 24 with 4929 viewsthame_hoops

I don't wear footy shirts but I'm buying one for my son, I'll save money and get it from sports direct, the club still get some money. Can't believe the mango kit is so expensive still
New Kit available at Sports Direct on 20:18 - Jul 24 with 4901 viewsmichael67

Has he just come out of the box office attempting to buy 18 season tickets?

This is the way foreward, my fellow R's. You want that new stadium? The likes of this korean is going to buy and maintain it for us.

Poll: Do you enjoy NorthermRs presser posts, and wish to see them every week?

New Kit available at Sports Direct on 21:04 - Jul 24 with 4853 viewsRangersandProud

New Kit available at Sports Direct on 13:43 - Jul 24 by supahoopsa

Has a new Keeper's kit been shown yet?

No, so when it does, get there early so as not to let it slip through your hands

of course my f**k ups look bad when you remember then!

New Kit available at Sports Direct on 21:50 - Jul 24 with 4799 viewskingo

New Kit available at Sports Direct on 16:48 - Jul 24 by Konk

Plastic, day-tripping, glory-hunting, know-nothing, johnny-come-latelys - hope you told them to fu ck right out of your shop and go and support someone else.

New Malden is your's.

You getting worried that you won't even be able to hold the 'our home gates are bigger than yours' card over us soon.

West London, New Malden, Asia is ours

RIP: Sniffer, Doug and Pat

New Kit available at Sports Direct on 22:00 - Jul 24 with 4786 viewstribalr

I live in New Malden and most of them are unfortunately Scum fans.
New Kit available at Sports Direct on 22:11 - Jul 24 with 4767 viewshoopstilidie

New Kit available at Sports Direct on 19:15 - Jul 24 by smegma

More fool you.

Your opinion.
Would rather the club get my money.

New Kit available at Sports Direct on 10:08 - Jul 25 with 4643 viewsKonk

New Kit available at Sports Direct on 21:50 - Jul 24 by kingo

You getting worried that you won't even be able to hold the 'our home gates are bigger than yours' card over us soon.

West London, New Malden, Asia is ours

I very rarely use the Home gates argument as we probably have a very similar number of 'proper' fans passing through the turnstiles each week.

Not sure you'll have bigger home gates that us soon - if your new ground happens it'll be a few years away yet, and all sorts of things can happen in the interim. I thought QPR fans weren't in favour of clubs packing their grounds out with day-trippers, but obviously that's no longer the case...

New Kit available at Sports Direct on 11:29 - Jul 25 with 4591 viewsdaveB

personally not in favour of the day trippers, if they end up coming every week it will be ok but sadly we are going to become another club with a ground full of tourists especially if/when we move
New Kit available at Sports Direct on 11:55 - Jul 25 with 4564 viewsRangersw12

New Kit available at Sports Direct on 10:08 - Jul 25 by Konk

I very rarely use the Home gates argument as we probably have a very similar number of 'proper' fans passing through the turnstiles each week.

Not sure you'll have bigger home gates that us soon - if your new ground happens it'll be a few years away yet, and all sorts of things can happen in the interim. I thought QPR fans weren't in favour of clubs packing their grounds out with day-trippers, but obviously that's no longer the case...

I for one am dead against it and I just hope we don't end up a laughing stock with a neutral stand and a statue of a pedo
New Kit available at Sports Direct on 12:10 - Jul 25 with 4542 viewsKonk

New Kit available at Sports Direct on 11:55 - Jul 25 by Rangersw12

I for one am dead against it and I just hope we don't end up a laughing stock with a neutral stand and a statue of a pedo

The neutral stand is a clever way of getting round restrictions on ticket sales that ensures we pretty much sell-out every week.

I think Michael Jackson was a troubled oddbod who denied a childhood of his own, engaged in innappropriate behaviour with kids, but I don't believe he was a peadophile. Would you settle out of court if someone had abused your kids? Have them 'stay over' with a middle-aged bloke after he'd already been to court and paid out £m's out-of-court to avoid previous cases?

If you get a 45,000 stadium, you'll have more tourists/empty seats in your ground than we could ever manage.

New Kit available at Sports Direct on 12:22 - Jul 25 with 4516 viewsRangersw12

New Kit available at Sports Direct on 12:10 - Jul 25 by Konk

The neutral stand is a clever way of getting round restrictions on ticket sales that ensures we pretty much sell-out every week.

I think Michael Jackson was a troubled oddbod who denied a childhood of his own, engaged in innappropriate behaviour with kids, but I don't believe he was a peadophile. Would you settle out of court if someone had abused your kids? Have them 'stay over' with a middle-aged bloke after he'd already been to court and paid out £m's out-of-court to avoid previous cases?

If you get a 45,000 stadium, you'll have more tourists/empty seats in your ground than we could ever manage.

The neutral stand is an embarrassment fella however much you like to dress it up and so is the statue

As for us having a 45k stadium I will believe it when I see it to be honest and if we do I bet you will be sharing it with us !

New Kit available at Sports Direct on 12:28 - Jul 25 with 4505 viewshoopstilidie

And the long sleeve home top is out of stock

New Kit available at Sports Direct on 13:01 - Jul 25 with 4471 viewsKonk

New Kit available at Sports Direct on 12:22 - Jul 25 by Rangersw12

The neutral stand is an embarrassment fella however much you like to dress it up and so is the statue

As for us having a 45k stadium I will believe it when I see it to be honest and if we do I bet you will be sharing it with us !

What's embarrassing about the 'neutral' stand? Couple of blocks split between home fans, day-trippers and away fans when the need demands. Really not sure that's anymore embarrassing than having a couple of less-popular home blocks that get full of day-trippers and awat fans as happens at plenty of grounds. We've just named it 'neutral' to allow us to sell tickets up to kick-off. Clever and there have been no problems at all - everyone seems to be able to behave themselves.

As for the statue - I'd rather not have it, but it's stuck out of the way and I've never seen it, so it doesn't bother me at all.

Big meeting at Hammersmith Town Hall, tomorrow night, to look at our application to redevelop the Riverside. If that gets the go-ahead, I really can't see us moving away under Al Fayed and certainly not to some 45k stadium miles from Fulham.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024