Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Podcasts 19:33 - Oct 17 with 9454 viewsstuabd

I've found myself spending more and more time in my car lately because of work.

Can anyone recommend any good, preferably free, podcasts to download. I've tried audiobooks but they send me to sleep which isn't the best thing when driving.

Cheers.
Podcasts on 14:38 - May 25 with 1455 viewsAntti_Heinola

Football Legends is awesome.

https://open.spotify.com/episode/6vZ6d0kGbs98OnIAOXxU0c

Bare bones.

Podcasts on 14:41 - May 25 with 1451 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Podcasts on 14:38 - May 25 by Antti_Heinola

Football Legends is awesome.

https://open.spotify.com/episode/6vZ6d0kGbs98OnIAOXxU0c

And one of the hosts is a R, it seems.

Will check that out, thanks.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Podcasts on 23:22 - May 25 with 1377 viewsAntti_Heinola

Podcasts on 14:41 - May 25 by BrianMcCarthy

And one of the hosts is a R, it seems.

Will check that out, thanks.

yeah he sneaks a hint in every now and again - definitely an R I think!

Bare bones.

Podcasts on 20:45 - Dec 16 with 1215 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Interesting fishing one with Jimmy Bullard. First episode with Bobby Zamora

https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/off-the-hook-with-jimmy-bullard/id15434227
Podcasts on 23:04 - Dec 16 with 1165 viewslightwaterhoop

Podcasts on 14:27 - May 25 by GRDHoops

My current favourites;

Undr The Cosh - Hosted by ex-players/team-mates Jon Parkin and Chris Brown with their mate. Superb series of interviews with mostly ex-championship players. QPR related guests have been Clarke Carlisle (excellent 2 part pod) Clive Allen, Leon Knight (warning - he does come across a complete prick). Ian Holloway also featured on the patreon part that they offer (extra content at £2 a month).
Best interviews though are with Mark Crossley (superb Brian Clough impression/stories) , John Beresford, Matt Kilgallon (brilliant Paul Daniels story) and Kevin Campbell.

I Had Trials Once - similar format to as above but focusing on players lower down the leagues. Charlie Austin was on it last week though. Gareth Ainsworth & Daniel Nardeillo have featured also.

Quickly Kevin; Will He Score? - Brilliant 90's Football based pod hosted by Josh Widdicombe & his 2 mates. Very funny & also great interviews with players such as Paul Merson, Matt Le Tissier, Stuart Pearce & more. QPR related on there have been Iain Dowie and Bobby Gould.

One music pod I'd recommend is Blood On The Tracks hosted by Colin Murray. Real good music based fun quiz with guests from different backgrounds.

I love under the cosh too.Its great to hear ex footballers talking off the record it gives us fans a better insight to footballers and its often very funny. I would recommend the ones with Glen Little,Michael Gray and Andy Rodgers for starters.
Podcasts on 23:08 - Dec 16 with 1160 viewslightwaterhoop

Podcasts on 23:04 - Dec 16 by lightwaterhoop

I love under the cosh too.Its great to hear ex footballers talking off the record it gives us fans a better insight to footballers and its often very funny. I would recommend the ones with Glen Little,Michael Gray and Andy Rodgers for starters.

Sorry Alan Rodgers not Andy.
Podcasts on 14:48 - Feb 23 with 1013 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Podcasts on 20:45 - Dec 16 by BazzaInTheLoft

Interesting fishing one with Jimmy Bullard. First episode with Bobby Zamora

https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/off-the-hook-with-jimmy-bullard/id15434227

Another former R.

Sorry Norf, I listen to yours too honest!

Podcasts on 15:07 - Feb 23 with 991 viewsPhildo

recently listened to West Cork - which is a true crime one although you need audible. Its excellent
Login to get fewer ads

Podcasts on 15:34 - Feb 23 with 966 viewsAntti_Heinola

anyone listening to the Battersea Poltergeist?

Bare bones.

Podcasts on 10:38 - Jul 30 with 722 viewsRanger_Things

Drilled season 6. A real eye opener on how fossil fuel companies are pushing plastics.
Podcasts on 10:43 - Jul 30 with 711 viewsslmrstid

Podcasts on 15:34 - Feb 23 by Antti_Heinola

anyone listening to the Battersea Poltergeist?

I listened to that earlier this year, enjoyed it. Very open minded as to the real cause.

BBC Sounds do a lot of good series podcasts, both as documentaries and ongoing series. The Lazarus Heist was good, Death in Ice Valley also. Enjoying Bad People at the moment too.

On Spotify have started listening to Swindled recently, an American podcast featuring various scandals and global cons. Mostly American focused but the odd non-US thing features. The guy who narrates it is a bit dead pan but it is enjoyable - and also shocking what some people do.
Podcasts on 22:06 - Jul 30 with 569 viewsw7r

There’s so much content, great content out there.

Try Geoff Norcotts “What Most People Think” he has some great guests.
Bob Mortimer and Andy Dawson’s “Athletico Mince” loosely football themed and very clever, if slightly bonkers.
Podcasts on 23:36 - Jul 30 with 525 viewsE17hoop

I've been waiting for the latest episode of Dan Carlin Hardcore Histories to be released. It's super long form with episodes of 3-4hours plus, and 5-6 episodes per series. The latest series is the history of Japan in the lead up to and involvement in the 2nd World War.

Simply brilliant series of podcasts that deserve as wide an audience as possible. I learnt so much about the 1st World War and Mongol empire series.

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: When you go to QPR games, what do you think will happen?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024