Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
"Him" 16:41 - Oct 18 with 3785 viewsklr

Do you think the £70'000 a week "England Superstar" that very clearly to every man, women & child in the stadium cannot play football will be making an appearance on the pitch this weekend ?
"Him" on 06:48 - Oct 21 with 587 viewsexiled_dictator

I have 2 questions regarding both 'him' and Mark Hughes:

do we really believe that he has managed to get a contract for £70k a week?

what do you think the pictures are of?

It's not what you've got; it's where you stick it.
Poll: Climate Change

"Him" on 12:38 - Oct 21 with 551 viewsClive_Anderson

"Him" on 06:48 - Oct 21 by exiled_dictator

I have 2 questions regarding both 'him' and Mark Hughes:

do we really believe that he has managed to get a contract for £70k a week?

what do you think the pictures are of?

The pictures are probably actually of his contract of £70k a week which would be so embarrassing to the club if it came out that they have to keep playing him to prevent it.
"Him" on 18:19 - Oct 21 with 502 viewsklr

Just been pondering a moment ago what a grave insult to Esteban Granero to see "him" picked in the same team as El Pirata!
"Him" on 21:58 - Oct 21 with 481 viewsTearsOfaClown

just think - as you turn in for another weeks work, someone just got £70,000 for sitting on a bench . . . performing the same ineffective way as if he was on the pitch!

Hard graft . . .?
"Him" on 23:25 - Oct 21 with 460 viewsShotKneesHoop

"Him" on 21:58 - Oct 21 by TearsOfaClown

just think - as you turn in for another weeks work, someone just got £70,000 for sitting on a bench . . . performing the same ineffective way as if he was on the pitch!

Hard graft . . .?

Covered every splinter though.

SWP's best game this season.

No damage done, apart from the bench complaining about having to support such an arse.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

"Him" on 00:31 - Oct 22 with 439 viewsNorthernr

"Him" on 21:58 - Oct 21 by TearsOfaClown

Hard graft . . .?

FFS so Hughes drops him, doesn't bring him on, but you still have a go?
"Him" on 06:49 - Oct 22 with 390 viewsShotKneesHoop

"Him" on 00:31 - Oct 22 by Northernr

Whilst it's a step in the right direction, SWP sitting on the bench doesn't suddenly make him a good player, just a very expensive ornament.

I think that is the point that Tears of A Clown is trying to make.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

"Him" on 09:01 - Oct 22 with 371 viewsklr

"Him" on 00:31 - Oct 22 by Northernr

Yep, & speaking for myself, I'll contine what you call "having a go" whilst the worthless blood sucking leech is still earning money at my football club.

In my dreams I think / wish there would be a MLS club or one of those mercenary middle east clubs that would be stupid enough to take him off our hands, but then I wake up, truly the worst "Football Player" I have ever had the misfortune to witness "performing" for my football club.
Login to get fewer ads

"Him" on 09:03 - Oct 22 with 369 viewsWatford_Ranger

"Him" on 09:01 - Oct 22 by klr

Yep, & speaking for myself, I'll contine what you call "having a go" whilst the worthless blood sucking leech is still earning money at my football club.

In my dreams I think / wish there would be a MLS club or one of those mercenary middle east clubs that would be stupid enough to take him off our hands, but then I wake up, truly the worst "Football Player" I have ever had the misfortune to witness "performing" for my football club.

Granted, he's been dreadful for all but about four games in a year or so but worst player ever? From the club that gave you Brett Angell, Zesh Rehman, Bob Malcolm and other comedy classics?
"Him" on 09:07 - Oct 22 with 368 viewsklr

"Him" on 09:03 - Oct 22 by Watford_Ranger

Granted, he's been dreadful for all but about four games in a year or so but worst player ever? From the club that gave you Brett Angell, Zesh Rehman, Bob Malcolm and other comedy classics?

How much were all these other "Legends" you speak of on per week / over the course of their entire QPR career's ?

I think that angle ends this particular debate.
"Him" on 09:09 - Oct 22 with 365 viewsCharlie1

"Him" on 09:07 - Oct 22 by klr

How much were all these other "Legends" you speak of on per week / over the course of their entire QPR career's ?

The club offered those players and SWP the wages. It's the club that needs shooting.

He has been a disappointment but he doesn't deserve all the flak he gets on here. Still, we have to have someone to slate.

2:59 baby!

"Him" on 09:12 - Oct 22 with 362 viewsWatford_Ranger

"Him" on 09:07 - Oct 22 by klr

Obviously a small fraction of whatever Wright-Phillips is on but that wasn't my point. You're saying he's our worst ever player when he quite clearly is not.
"Him" on 09:15 - Oct 22 with 357 viewsklr

"Him" on 09:12 - Oct 22 by Watford_Ranger

Obviously a small fraction of whatever Wright-Phillips is on but that wasn't my point. You're saying he's our worst ever player when he quite clearly is not.

Name a QPR player in our entire history with less "technical" ability than the Stupid Wee Prick ?

Such a player doesnt exist.
"Him" on 09:16 - Oct 22 with 355 viewshoopstilidie

"Him" on 09:15 - Oct 22 by klr

Name a QPR player in our entire history with less "technical" ability than the Stupid Wee Prick ?

Ignore button deployed.

What an odious WUM you are.

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

"Him" on 09:22 - Oct 22 with 350 viewsklr

"Him" on 09:16 - Oct 22 by hoopstilidie

Ignore button deployed.

What an odious WUM you are.

Yeah I should be getting behind him, great servant that he has been. Worth every penny for that goal against Carlisle in the carling cup, steal of the century, we will struggle to hold on to him.
"Him" on 09:24 - Oct 22 with 347 viewsWatford_Ranger

Bob Malcolm. If you want a headless chicken winger then I'll offer you Egutu Oliseh too.
"Him" on 09:47 - Oct 22 with 337 viewsJamie

What a depressing thread.
"Him" on 10:39 - Oct 22 with 330 viewsjonno

"Him" on 09:22 - Oct 22 by klr

Yeah I should be getting behind him, great servant that he has been. Worth every penny for that goal against Carlisle in the carling cup, steal of the century, we will struggle to hold on to him.

Walsall.
"Him" on 11:52 - Oct 22 with 310 viewsNorthernr

Jesus wept.
"Him" on 12:01 - Oct 22 with 300 viewsderbyhoop

"Him" on 11:52 - Oct 22 by Northernr

Jesus wept.

In our entire history? Or just the last 2 seasons?

I'm no fan of Shite-Phillips but I saw Gus Caesar, Dominic Iorfa, Richard Pacquette, to name 3.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024