Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kirkland 12:34 - Oct 22 with 5127 viewsQPR_10

His attacker got 16 weeks and a 5 year ban, not enough IMO

"COME ON YOU SUPERHOOPS"

Kirkland on 12:39 - Oct 22 with 4079 viewsKonk

And matey boy got 6 months for disrupting the Boat Race. Should also have been banned for far longer than 5 years. It's because of cun ts like him that we had fences at football. No place going on the pitch unless it's to celebrate promotion or last day of the season and if you're going to take a pop at a footballer, your punishment should be a week stood on a chair with Mick Harford punching you in the balls.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Kirkland on 12:44 - Oct 22 with 4049 viewsToast_R

3 months in the can and his life basically ruined for being a drunken stupid tw@t probably trying to impress his imbred mates. Reasonable punishment in my opinion. I doubt he's ever going to do it again and it will certainly put others off doing something similar.
Kirkland on 12:49 - Oct 22 with 4021 viewsblacky200

Kirkland on 12:44 - Oct 22 by Toast_R

3 months in the can and his life basically ruined for being a drunken stupid tw@t probably trying to impress his imbred mates. Reasonable punishment in my opinion. I doubt he's ever going to do it again and it will certainly put others off doing something similar.

But wasn't he already under a banning order? I might be wrong. So, if he was, it hasn't stopped him from going or his violent behaviour. As Clive said on a previous thread start docking clubs points and supporters will soon sort out the idiots that give us all a bad name.
Kirkland on 12:49 - Oct 22 with 4021 viewsWatford_Ranger

I hope there are couple of Sheffield Wednesday supporting lifers in there.
Kirkland on 12:50 - Oct 22 with 4014 viewsHollowayRanger

should have been a life ban

you cant let people attack keepers

what happened to the one that attacked royce ?

as for his life ruined scum like that dont have decent lifes to ruin

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Kirkland on 12:52 - Oct 22 with 4000 viewsToast_R

Not that it's right but Sheffield Wednesday fans have plenty of form for being comeplete fukwits aswell.

Remember the Palace team getting attacked after sending them down?
Kirkland on 12:52 - Oct 22 with 3996 viewsOrthodox_Hoop

Still waiting for David Cameron to make a statement that he was "appalled" by the fracas at the Leeds football match with Sheffield Wednesday, and that he wants the FA to impose "tough sanctions" on the club.
Kirkland on 12:52 - Oct 22 with 3988 viewsSpiritofGregory

I think it's reasonable.

Why should he get more? Would he get more if he did the same to one of us?
Login to get fewer ads

Kirkland on 12:56 - Oct 22 with 3971 viewsNorthernr

Swimming into the Thames while two unis are trying to race boats = 6 months.
Running onto a football pitch and striking a goalkeeper under the chin on his blind side with the balls of your hands = 3 months.

Amazing. Especially considering he's been to prison and had banning orders before.
Kirkland on 12:57 - Oct 22 with 3971 viewsKonk

Kirkland on 12:52 - Oct 22 by SpiritofGregory

I think it's reasonable.

Fair point, but I'd still ban the twa t for life and dock Leeds a couple of points. And I'd send Ken Bates to prison too - probably for life. We shouldn't overlook his role in this whole sorry affair.

Kirkland on 13:07 - Oct 22 with 3934 viewsgoldie7

I think it's reasonable.

He's very lucky to get 16 weeks. A number of Chelsea fans got 14 months prison and 6 year bans for throwing a few punches at Cardiff fans
Kirkland on 13:09 - Oct 22 with 3920 viewsdaveB

they should fine Sheffield Wednesday, that's the normal outcome in these cases
Kirkland on 13:13 - Oct 22 with 3906 viewsjamois

Kirkland on 12:56 - Oct 22 by Northernr

Running onto a football pitch and striking a goalkeeper under the chin on his blind side with the balls of your hands = 3 months.

Amazing. Especially considering he's been to prison and had banning orders before.

Exactly. It actually highlights the points the numpty from the boat race was trying to make.

Poll: What's our back 4 for Wembley?

Kirkland on 13:18 - Oct 22 with 3879 viewsTacticalR

Ah, which is worse? Interrupting a boat race or hitting someone in the 'boat race'?

Air hostess clique

Kirkland on 13:22 - Oct 22 with 3863 viewsTheBlob

I think it's reasonable.

He'd get plenty more if it was one of us.

ATAF

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Kirkland on 13:32 - Oct 22 with 3828 viewsthemodfather

Kirkland on 13:22 - Oct 22 by TheBlob

He'd get plenty more if it was one of us.

ATAF

4 months and he'll get a 1/3 rd off!!
forget the ban....you get more for no tv licence or not paying poll tax.
i reckon more will chance it and act the goat for the "fame" of being a lad...cheltenham is a hot bed for lids fans.
Kirkland on 13:36 - Oct 22 with 3806 viewsNorthernr

As an additional point, isn't it amazing how quickly these things get dealt with by the legal system when you're not the England captain?

Of course, I'm absolutely sure that if I'd been accused of calling somebody a fcking black cnt at the Chelsea game last year I'd have been able to delay my hearing for nearly a year to a convenient week in the summer when I didn't have a lot on.
Kirkland on 13:37 - Oct 22 with 3797 viewsjonno

Who was the judge? Lord Chief Justice Warnock?
Kirkland on 13:40 - Oct 22 with 3779 viewsKonk

Kirkland on 13:36 - Oct 22 by Northernr

As an additional point, isn't it amazing how quickly these things get dealt with by the legal system when you're not the England captain?

Of course, I'm absolutely sure that if I'd been accused of calling somebody a fcking black cnt at the Chelsea game last year I'd have been able to delay my hearing for nearly a year to a convenient week in the summer when I didn't have a lot on.

Worst ever attempt at assaulting a player. I actually felt a bit sorry for this plum. Woeful.

Kirkland on 13:40 - Oct 22 with 3776 viewsWrightUp5hit___

And the FA punishment for Stoke tw4t attacking Simon Royce.........

.......QPR fined for failing to control their players
Kirkland on 14:03 - Oct 22 with 3728 viewsJamie

Kirkland on 12:44 - Oct 22 by Toast_R

Already had a banning order and admitted over the weekend he wasn't scared if prison as he'd 'been there and done it' and had a conspiracy to commit fraud charge coming up...

Suffice to say this wont affect his day job....
Kirkland on 14:03 - Oct 22 with 3727 viewsPacal_Votan

One's a toffs sport and the other one isn't. Far too predictable.

But we're all in it together don't forget.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

"Try the whine!!!"

Kirkland on 14:13 - Oct 22 with 3695 viewsTacticalR

Kirkland on 13:40 - Oct 22 by Konk

Worst ever attempt at assaulting a player. I actually felt a bit sorry for this plum. Woeful.

It's very difficult to find skilled hooligans these days. It's a very sad state of affairs for a nation that brought hooliganism to the world, and means we are probably going to become increasingly dependent on foreign hooligans.

Air hostess clique

Kirkland on 14:13 - Oct 22 with 3694 viewsrrrspricey

Out of interest, what would everyone think if someone ran on & decked the Terry scumbag.

Still calling for a heavier sentence..............or a knighthood
Kirkland on 14:17 - Oct 22 with 3681 viewsQPR_10

Kirkland on 14:13 - Oct 22 by rrrspricey

Out of interest, what would everyone think if someone ran on & decked the Terry scumbag.

Still calling for a heavier sentence..............or a knighthood

fair point

"COME ON YOU SUPERHOOPS"

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024