Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone else think Kodika should receive a straight red for his recent post? 16:11 - Nov 27 with 1973 viewsFFC1

And a 3 day ban? It's reminiscent of Hangeland's tackle v Sunderland- not malicious but somewhat reckless and unnecessary from a normally sane and reliable figure. A brief ban might sober him up/rehabilitate him a bit.

I'm happy to take on board a yellow card myself if this is considered dissent.
Anyone else think Kodika should receive a straight red for his recent post? on 16:15 - Nov 27 with 1947 viewsfinesse

Should be banned until he produces a 3000 word obituary of Dave Sexton.
Anyone else think Kodika should receive a straight red for his recent post? on 16:16 - Nov 27 with 1934 viewsFFC1

Anyone else think Kodika should receive a straight red for his recent post? on 16:15 - Nov 27 by finesse

Without one mention of Chelsea
Anyone else think Kodika should receive a straight red for his recent post? on 16:20 - Nov 27 with 1912 viewsW7Ranger

Anyone else think Kodika should receive a straight red for his recent post? on 16:15 - Nov 27 by finesse

Of all the profile pics you could have, you have a pic of SWP........WHHHHYYYYYYYYY????

Anyone else think Kodika should receive a straight red for his recent post? on 16:32 - Nov 27 with 1883 viewsWokingR

Anyone else think Kodika should receive a straight red for his recent post? on 16:16 - Nov 27 by FFC1

Without one mention of Chelsea

And your Username is FFC1 !!!!?

I shouldn't be calling attention to bans if I was you
Anyone else think Kodika should receive a straight red for his recent post? on 17:56 - Nov 27 with 1758 viewsPinnerPaul

Anyone who keeps repeating, like most commentators & press,that a "reckless" tackle is a red card offence should be red carded themselves!

Careless = No card

Reckless = Yellow

Excessive force and/or endangering the safety of an opponent = Red

No mention of "getting the ball" or "intent" in LOTG either btw!

Don't get me started!
Anyone else think Kodika should receive a straight red for his recent post? on 17:59 - Nov 27 with 1751 viewsFFC1

Anyone else think Kodika should receive a straight red for his recent post? on 17:56 - Nov 27 by PinnerPaul

Anyone who keeps repeating, like most commentators & press,that a "reckless" tackle is a red card offence should be red carded themselves!

Careless = No card

Reckless = Yellow

Excessive force and/or endangering the safety of an opponent = Red

No mention of "getting the ball" or "intent" in LOTG either btw!

Don't get me started!

Agree, but the 'excessive force' also encompasses 'reckless' does it not? He was reckless and in the ref's eyes went beyond that to 'excessive'. So to say reckless isn't wrong in itself, surely.

Woking, Loft for Words does not discriminate on the basis of personal preference
Anyone else think Kodika should receive a straight red for his recent post? on 18:04 - Nov 27 with 1741 viewsPinnerPaul

Anyone else think Kodika should receive a straight red for his recent post? on 17:59 - Nov 27 by FFC1

Agree, but the 'excessive force' also encompasses 'reckless' does it not? He was reckless and in the ref's eyes went beyond that to 'excessive'. So to say reckless isn't wrong in itself, surely.

Woking, Loft for Words does not discriminate on the basis of personal preference

Well by that logic reckless is by definition also careless.

My point is we are taught to judge challenges using those criteria, so a reckless infringement without excessive force etc etc is a yellow.
Anyone else think Kodika should receive a straight red for his recent post? on 18:34 - Nov 27 with 1684 viewsTacticalR

Let him off with a crucifixion.

Air hostess clique

Login to get fewer ads

Anyone else think Kodika should receive a straight red for his recent post? on 18:38 - Nov 27 with 1669 viewsBklynRanger

Crucifixion's a doddle
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024