Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Losing faith, or still behind him 22:05 - Jan 5 with 7539 viewsolympicdale

Serious question. How are the majority here feeling about Coleman, are you behind him, or are you starting to/lost faith in him, after all the threads on here, be interesting to hear peoples real thoughts about our gaffer.

Myself personally, I'm finding myself losing faith, im gettin tired of his stubbornness, and his apparent unwillingness to change, when its clearly evident something isnt working.

Life is a game of fate.

Losing faith, or still behind him on 11:42 - Jan 9 with 776 viewscornishdale

o.k for all those asking to replace Coleman who shall we replace him with?, who might want the job and where will the money come from to compensate Coleman and Bell as well as employ a new managerial team? If anyone knows the answers to these please tell the board and also show them were this hidden pot of treasure is so that they can do something about it, which is not endangering to our beloved football club.
Losing faith, or still behind him on 11:55 - Jan 9 with 762 viewselectricblue

If JC falls to sign anybody to bolster the defence during this loan window then he can go for me....

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Losing faith, or still behind him on 13:43 - Jan 9 with 723 viewspaulscho

Losing faith, or still behind him on 11:55 - Jan 9 by electricblue

If JC falls to sign anybody to bolster the defence during this loan window then he can go for me....

How about replaceing the goalkeeper ,It hurts to say this but i am really not sure Josh is up to it anymore ,but that may actually come from the fragile defence ,however at times he just looks out of his depth ,distribution a little all over the place at times ,and we have conceeded plenty of goals .
In his defence he did make a tremendous double save on Saturday ,but is he the Keeper he was 1st time around .....I think not ?

livinginadalewonderland

Losing faith, or still behind him on 13:50 - Jan 9 with 715 viewsolympicdale

Losing faith, or still behind him on 13:43 - Jan 9 by paulscho

How about replaceing the goalkeeper ,It hurts to say this but i am really not sure Josh is up to it anymore ,but that may actually come from the fragile defence ,however at times he just looks out of his depth ,distribution a little all over the place at times ,and we have conceeded plenty of goals .
In his defence he did make a tremendous double save on Saturday ,but is he the Keeper he was 1st time around .....I think not ?

Lillis isnt the problem, in fact in the last 2 games he's become more assertive/vocal and coming off his line quicker.

Life is a game of fate.

Losing faith, or still behind him on 14:10 - Jan 9 with 704 viewselectricblue

Losing faith, or still behind him on 13:43 - Jan 9 by paulscho

Theres a football saying..
A keeper is only as good as the defence infront if him..

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Losing faith, or still behind him on 15:40 - Jan 9 with 689 viewsnordenblue

Losing faith, or still behind him on 14:10 - Jan 9 by electricblue

Theres a football saying..
A keeper is only as good as the defence infront if him..

That's not entirely true though and keepers should still be commanding their area and assertive regardless of who may be stood infront of them,most of his errors have come from his individual personal mistakes!
Great keepers play well consistently regardless of the defense,past keepers like taffy and Welch played very well regardless of the dross on show in front of them,if you had that good a defence you wouldn't need a decent keeper as he'd have nothing to do!!
Losing faith, or still behind him on 15:59 - Jan 9 with 664 viewsdingdangblue

Losing faith, or still behind him on 15:40 - Jan 9 by nordenblue

That's not entirely true though and keepers should still be commanding their area and assertive regardless of who may be stood infront of them,most of his errors have come from his individual personal mistakes!
Great keepers play well consistently regardless of the defense,past keepers like taffy and Welch played very well regardless of the dross on show in front of them,if you had that good a defence you wouldn't need a decent keeper as he'd have nothing to do!!

It always amuses me when people say after a goal has gone in "you can't blame the keeper for that". But good keepers make great saves and do make a difference. If Pele's header had gone in against Banks no one would've blamed the keeper - but he made an unbelievable save. It's no coincidence our 11 game unbeaten run in the promotion season came when we had Heaton in goal.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024