Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Spurs on TV? 17:13 - Jan 7 with 5265 viewsHoopstar

Couldn't make the 8pm kick off Monday and haven't been organised enough or quick off the mark to grab the seats I needed for the Saturday reschedule.

Given it was a sky game anyway and is now a 12.45 pm k/o I presume it's still live but sky sports website isn't yet updated.

Cheers.
Spurs on TV? on 16:12 - Jan 9 with 858 viewsNorthernr

Agree that so far in the Prem the best atmospheres have been the 5.30 games and the worse ones the 12.45 or 1.30 games.
Spurs on TV? on 16:15 - Jan 9 with 847 viewsdaveB

i've been to plenty of night games at QPR where the atmosphere is terrible, 4pm on a Sunday the other week didn't create much of an atmosphere.

I just think it's all about how the team play, if we start badly the atmosphere is always rubbish
Spurs on TV? on 16:41 - Jan 9 with 828 viewsPhildo

Spurs on TV? on 16:15 - Jan 9 by daveB

i've been to plenty of night games at QPR where the atmosphere is terrible, 4pm on a Sunday the other week didn't create much of an atmosphere.

I just think it's all about how the team play, if we start badly the atmosphere is always rubbish

There were a lot of piss@d people around at the 4pm game - at least in my corner of SAR
Spurs on TV? on 16:50 - Jan 9 with 809 viewsA40Bosh

Spurs on TV? on 16:41 - Jan 9 by Phildo

There were a lot of piss@d people around at the 4pm game - at least in my corner of SAR

Is it wrong of me to say that if we were to be given a 10am kick off, there would still be a sizeable number in SAR that would manage to find time to ensure they arrived piss@d?

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Spurs on TV? on 18:13 - Jan 9 with 787 viewsW7Ranger

Spurs on TV? on 16:50 - Jan 9 by A40Bosh

Is it wrong of me to say that if we were to be given a 10am kick off, there would still be a sizeable number in SAR that would manage to find time to ensure they arrived piss@d?

Queuing up for the play off final tickets at 7-8am on a Monday Morning - a fair few people turned up pissed for that!!!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024