Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
London Call In show 10:21 - Jan 25 with 4409 viewssdm1508

Who is that other presenter? I know Ian and Paul but who is the other guy (lasts night show) I find him bloody irritating
London Call In show on 10:25 - Jan 25 with 3753 viewsNorthernr

Brian Melzack?
London Call In show on 10:26 - Jan 25 with 3747 viewssdm1508

Might be? Older bloke going bald. Sorry for my ignorance but who is he?
London Call In show on 10:29 - Jan 25 with 3738 viewswombat

London Call In show on 10:26 - Jan 25 by sdm1508

estate agent , come football agent , was sort of inolved with some people who wanted to buy the club a few years back

Poll: which is your favouite foot

London Call In show on 10:42 - Jan 25 with 3719 viewssmegma

London Call In show on 10:29 - Jan 25 by wombat

estate agent , come football agent , was sort of inolved with some people who wanted to buy the club a few years back

One of Giannis poodles as well.Had his tongue so far up GPs arris Gianni looked liked he had 2 tongues when he spoke. Set up his own radio show devoted to GP, abit like WATRB but on radio, with all the WATRB regular @rselickers invited on to wax lyrical about the former waiter. Possibly the worse radio show ever.
London Call In show on 10:59 - Jan 25 with 3691 viewswombat

London Call In show on 10:42 - Jan 25 by smegma

One of Giannis poodles as well.Had his tongue so far up GPs arris Gianni looked liked he had 2 tongues when he spoke. Set up his own radio show devoted to GP, abit like WATRB but on radio, with all the WATRB regular @rselickers invited on to wax lyrical about the former waiter. Possibly the worse radio show ever.

lol

London Call In show on 11:52 - Jan 25 with 3648 viewssdm1508

He has the most irritating voice and half the time just comes out with pointless remarks, or tries to come back when his point his argued by talking over people.

Really don't see the point of him on there. Is he still involved with the club? Why not just rotate the media team?
London Call In show on 12:18 - Jan 25 with 3629 viewsArx

Is London Call In available fofr download or is it 'live' only?
London Call In show on 17:35 - Jan 25 with 3570 viewsjimmya

Out of order, typical Rangers fans slagging each other off. The guys puts effort in to provide us a service and this is the shit he gets.
Login to get fewer ads

London Call In show on 17:38 - Jan 25 with 3566 viewsDieByYourSide

London Call In show on 12:18 - Jan 25 by Arx

Is London Call In available fofr download or is it 'live' only?

You can stream it anytime at http://www.ustream.tv/officialqpr

Poll: And it's hi ho

London Call In show on 18:39 - Jan 25 with 3523 viewsShotKneesHoop

Why include the word "possibly?'

The best farce was the "Four Year Plan"

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

London Call In show on 18:45 - Jan 25 with 3515 viewshoof_hearted

London Call In show on 17:35 - Jan 25 by jimmya

Out of order, typical Rangers fans slagging each other off. The guys puts effort in to provide us a service and this is the shit he gets.

Spot on. When we were going down the pan and message boards warriors were all typing frantically he was actually trying to do things to help save the club. The evil swine. How dare he have a podcast type internet radio show
London Call In show on 19:02 - Jan 25 with 3497 viewsPommyhoop

London Call In show on 10:26 - Jan 25 by sdm1508

The one with the Tory Boy speech impediment? There's no way he's Rangers .Gotta be a Scum spy.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

London Call In show on 21:23 - Jan 25 with 3436 viewswombat

London Call In show on 19:02 - Jan 25 by Pommyhoop

The one with the Tory Boy speech impediment? There's no way he's Rangers .Gotta be a Scum spy.

I know Brian well and he is a rangers fan , he was also helping try to bring in potential buyers for the club during those dark days he was also close to gp but had fallen out with him before go left for reason in known to me .

I've told him to his face what most people think of the radio show and who he co presents it with , it shows the club up awfully and seems to have been hatched purely to go against the excellent podcast .

He's not my cup of tea and haven't spoke to him for a while in fact but dosnt deserve the slatting he's getting lads

London Call In show on 22:12 - Jan 25 with 3412 viewsjimmya

London Call In show on 21:23 - Jan 25 by wombat

I know Brian well and he is a rangers fan , he was also helping try to bring in potential buyers for the club during those dark days he was also close to gp but had fallen out with him before go left for reason in known to me .

I've told him to his face what most people think of the radio show and who he co presents it with , it shows the club up awfully and seems to have been hatched purely to go against the excellent podcast .

He's not my cup of tea and haven't spoke to him for a while in fact but dosnt deserve the slatting he's getting lads

Totally agree. Keep up the good work Brian. Cannot believe people personally criticise someone trying to provide us fans with a service.
London Call In show on 22:15 - Jan 25 with 3407 viewsPommyhoop

London Call In show on 21:23 - Jan 25 by wombat

Fair enuff.Sorry if I offended anyone...

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

London Call In show on 22:29 - Jan 25 with 3399 viewswombat

London Call In show on 22:15 - Jan 25 by Pommyhoop

Fair enuff.Sorry if I offended anyone...

Didn't offend me atall as I said told Brian to his face the show is awful and to be honest embarrassing to the club , each to there own haven't spoke to him for a long time and don't see me speaking to him for a while yet either

London Call In show on 22:32 - Jan 25 with 3393 viewssmegma

London Call In show on 17:35 - Jan 25 by jimmya

No I'm not, its my opinion and nothing you say will change that. You say a fan criticising another is wrong, so what would you say if I told you he did one show dedicated to slagging off Finney. He got Scott Jones FreeSeatPete and Funky in on the act and even read out an email from HA9Ranger coating Finney off. I bet you didn' know that did you ? And why did they do that ? Because they were all Paladinis poodles who were too thick to realise they were being used. So if you don't mind, I'll stick to my earlier opinion .
London Call In show on 22:42 - Jan 25 with 3379 viewsKendo_Nagasaki

he sounds like a proper toby

Psycho killer Qu'est-ce que c'est?

London Call In show on 22:44 - Jan 25 with 3372 viewswombat

London Call In show on 22:32 - Jan 25 by smegma

No I'm not, its my opinion and nothing you say will change that. You say a fan criticising another is wrong, so what would you say if I told you he did one show dedicated to slagging off Finney. He got Scott Jones FreeSeatPete and Funky in on the act and even read out an email from HA9Ranger coating Finney off. I bet you didn' know that did you ? And why did they do that ? Because they were all Paladinis poodles who were too thick to realise they were being used. So if you don't mind, I'll stick to my earlier opinion .

Forgot all about that show smegma it was shocking and still can't understand why the club allowed to go out

London Call In show on 08:44 - Jan 26 with 3323 viewsfinney

London Call In show on 22:44 - Jan 25 by wombat

Forgot all about that show smegma it was shocking and still can't understand why the club allowed to go out

I will never forget that show ever Brian was a disgrace even saying all the way Finney call in and in the end I did.
Brian if you're reading this that night you did a very bad thing I an a no body and to have a show with Pete and Funky just lying about someone and you chipping in.
All because you wanted to eat at Paladini table.
I've paid to watch Qpr for thirty odd years Brian I don't get free press passes.
Also that was the show in which Qblockpete said I took the piss out of his dead grand child which was a shocking lie.
Yet Brain let it go.
Brian did not fall out with GP he jumped off the sinking ship I have no respect for the man after that show.
Anyone that reads out filth from HA9 don't deserve any.
London Call In show on 08:52 - Jan 26 with 3318 viewssmegma

jimmya and hoofhearted have suddenly gone quiet.............. take your time gents.
London Call In show on 09:01 - Jan 26 with 3308 viewssmegma

London Call In show on 18:45 - Jan 25 by hoof_hearted

Spot on. When we were going down the pan and message boards warriors were all typing frantically he was actually trying to do things to help save the club. The evil swine. How dare he have a podcast type internet radio show

'evil swine' ? Your words not mine, but very apt don't you think?
London Call In show on 09:07 - Jan 26 with 3302 viewssmegma

London Call In show on 22:12 - Jan 25 by jimmya

Totally agree. Keep up the good work Brian. Cannot believe people personally criticise someone trying to provide us fans with a service.

Great service ?? If your names Paladini but he did our club no favours with his jnet radio show.He did it to get freebies.It worked.And is still working.
London Call In show on 09:13 - Jan 26 with 3300 viewsjimmya

London Call In show on 08:52 - Jan 26 by smegma

jimmya and hoofhearted have suddenly gone quiet.............. take your time gents.

Bored of the thread now, last post, time to get this thread on the next page. We all support the same team, lets stop the he said, she said crap. Move on, looking forward to a few beers on the C & C and beating franchise Utd. you Rrrrrssss.
London Call In show on 09:30 - Jan 26 with 3287 viewsfinney

London Call In show on 09:13 - Jan 26 by jimmya

Bored of the thread now, last post, time to get this thread on the next page. We all support the same team, lets stop the he said, she said crap. Move on, looking forward to a few beers on the C & C and beating franchise Utd. you Rrrrrssss.

Fair enough only pointing out facts.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024