Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Townsend 16:20 - Feb 2 with 1998 viewsyankranger

I thought he looked great today out there - very composed. Hope he plays like that every week.
Townsend on 16:29 - Feb 2 with 1970 viewsbosh67

Very impressive and very fast. Some great crosses which as usual would have been converted or met if we had a striker in the area at the time. Encouraging debut and his work rate was very good. A good player to have around if we ever have players in the box!

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Townsend on 16:39 - Feb 2 with 1942 viewsStanisgod

Thought Jenus did well too. Even the time he was on he looked like the missing link between defence and attack who could actually create something without losing the ball. very composed and confident and filling what has become a very big hole in that position.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Townsend on 16:41 - Feb 2 with 1938 viewsbosh67

Townsend on 16:39 - Feb 2 by Stanisgod

Thought Jenus did well too. Even the time he was on he looked like the missing link between defence and attack who could actually create something without losing the ball. very composed and confident and filling what has become a very big hole in that position.

Jenas didn't look as if he hadn't played for a while. Could be very good and very level headed. He's also much bigger built than I remember.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Townsend on 17:09 - Feb 2 with 1879 viewsJamie

Had a great game, although have to question why he was switched over to run at Garrido on a booking but be forced inside everytime when he had Martin all ends up on the left.
Townsend on 17:12 - Feb 2 with 1852 viewsted_hendrix

Townsend was very good.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Townsend on 18:27 - Feb 2 with 1767 viewsbaz_qpr

Townsend on 17:12 - Feb 2 by ted_hendrix

Townsend was very good.

Agree direct, showed up SWP IMHO as well, shame no one was ever going to be on the end of those crosses
Townsend on 18:32 - Feb 2 with 1753 viewsvegasranger

Townsend on 18:27 - Feb 2 by baz_qpr

Agree direct, showed up SWP IMHO as well, shame no one was ever going to be on the end of those crosses

I heard that it was his first premier league start and he put in a fine performance. In fact he did what you would expect of a winger, took players on, got is crosses and had one really good shot. The sad part is our own wide players on very good money haven't been able to do the same for the whole season.
Townsend on 18:53 - Feb 2 with 1700 viewsQPR_ARG

Man of the match for me. Would have been just reward to score from outside the box, but their keeper was in great form today (which seems to be a norm for any keeper playing against QPR this season).

All we need now is to have Remy fit, Mackie on one wing, Andros on the other and SWP out of the squad.

We can shuffle around all the other players. I don't care. But we can't keep fooling around with SWP on our team. We simply can't afford that luxury.
Login to get fewer ads

Townsend on 19:09 - Feb 2 with 1667 viewsDesertBoot

Townsend on 18:53 - Feb 2 by QPR_ARG

Man of the match for me. Would have been just reward to score from outside the box, but their keeper was in great form today (which seems to be a norm for any keeper playing against QPR this season).

All we need now is to have Remy fit, Mackie on one wing, Andros on the other and SWP out of the squad.

We can shuffle around all the other players. I don't care. But we can't keep fooling around with SWP on our team. We simply can't afford that luxury.

Remy is out for three weeks I'm hearing.

Wish I could be like David Watts

Townsend on 19:28 - Feb 2 with 1640 viewsSuffolk

What a great performance. I can't believe Spurs let us have him on loan - he looks more accomplished than Lennon. First time I have really watched him play. I hope he can maintain that form week in week out.
Townsend on 19:48 - Feb 2 with 1621 viewsHollowayRanger

yes both added something to us and samba was very good since he's only done 5 days trainning since russian mid season ended

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Townsend on 21:58 - Feb 2 with 1557 viewsdavman

Townsend on 16:29 - Feb 2 by bosh67

Very impressive and very fast. Some great crosses which as usual would have been converted or met if we had a striker in the area at the time. Encouraging debut and his work rate was very good. A good player to have around if we ever have players in the box!

This; the problem is, we haven't got the players to get on the end of his crosses. We're doomed, I tell ya!

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024