Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Samba Diakite 09:37 - Mar 5 with 3695 viewsNoRway

Where is he now? No mention, not on the bench since Africa.
Samba Diakite on 10:25 - Mar 5 with 2788 viewsadhoc_qpr

I'll assume he's injured still , until someone confirms otherwise?

No mention of him returning to fitness.

It would be shame for him to turn out to be a dud, because when he runs with the ball he looks awesome and terrifies teams.
Samba Diakite on 10:41 - Mar 5 with 2726 viewsHollowayRanger

did he go to dubia?
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Samba Diakite on 10:43 - Mar 5 with 2717 viewsTW_R

Samba Diakite on 10:41 - Mar 5 by HollowayRanger

did he go to dubia?
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Is that George "dubia"?
Samba Diakite on 10:52 - Mar 5 with 2694 viewsisawqpratwcity

Samba Diakite on 10:43 - Mar 5 by TW_R

Is that George "dubia"?

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Samba Diakite on 11:11 - Mar 5 with 2633 viewsN12Hoop

Samba Diakite on 10:25 - Mar 5 by adhoc_qpr

I'll assume he's injured still , until someone confirms otherwise?

No mention of him returning to fitness.

It would be shame for him to turn out to be a dud, because when he runs with the ball he looks awesome and terrifies teams.

Someone posted the other day that Harry doesn;t rate him, he is injured and that we trying to get rid of him during the window. Assuming that he is actually mentally stable, despite the jokes, I think he is a real talent and would love to see him develop at the club.

Poll: Who would you most like to see win the Premiership?

Samba Diakite on 11:16 - Mar 5 with 2622 viewsblacky200

Samba Diakite on 11:11 - Mar 5 by N12Hoop

Someone posted the other day that Harry doesn;t rate him, he is injured and that we trying to get rid of him during the window. Assuming that he is actually mentally stable, despite the jokes, I think he is a real talent and would love to see him develop at the club.

If true about Harry not rating him then I am getting a bit worried about our player policy. Both Diakite and Faurlin are both young players that need a bit of work but have shown massive potential.
Samba Diakite on 11:25 - Mar 5 with 2589 viewsN12Hoop

Samba Diakite on 11:16 - Mar 5 by blacky200

If true about Harry not rating him then I am getting a bit worried about our player policy. Both Diakite and Faurlin are both young players that need a bit of work but have shown massive potential.

Agree 100%.

Poll: Who would you most like to see win the Premiership?

Samba Diakite on 11:26 - Mar 5 with 2588 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Diakite is awesome when in the mode. I think he has suffered with our general performances this season.

Remember when he ghosted around Gerrard (and a few others) last season with little effort?

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Login to get fewer ads

Samba Diakite on 11:37 - Mar 5 with 2564 viewsisawqpratwcity

Also concerned about Harry's in-or-out policy. Fair enough to get a player out if he doesn't like him, but get a replacement first!

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Samba Diakite on 11:42 - Mar 5 with 2539 viewsQPunkR

Agreed

QPR - "shit but local"

Samba Diakite on 12:00 - Mar 5 with 2494 viewsthame_hoops

beginning of season i was telling friends to watch out for him, the new viera i said, a mix of gerrard and wilshire i said, telling them to put him in their fantasy teams, a bargain buy etc etc how wrong was i?
Samba Diakite on 12:04 - Mar 5 with 2474 viewswestberksr

Samba Diakite on 12:00 - Mar 5 by thame_hoops

beginning of season i was telling friends to watch out for him, the new viera i said, a mix of gerrard and wilshire i said, telling them to put him in their fantasy teams, a bargain buy etc etc how wrong was i?

ha ha, bit like me telling a mate that Cisse was a good each way bet for top scorer based on last season and pre season when he was scoring for fun!
Samba Diakite on 12:17 - Mar 5 with 2447 viewsthame_hoops

Samba Diakite on 12:04 - Mar 5 by westberksr

ha ha, bit like me telling a mate that Cisse was a good each way bet for top scorer based on last season and pre season when he was scoring for fun!

you know what, i nearly used my free Skybet £10 on cisse to be top scorer in the prem, what with all the servcie he'd be getting from hoilett and park on the wings. instead i used that bet for the swansea game, cisse to score first and rangers win 3-0
Samba Diakite on 12:23 - Mar 5 with 2425 viewsQPunkR

I was actually fool enough to stick money on Cissé to be top scorer each way.

How much of a muppet do I feel now!!!

QPR - "shit but local"

Samba Diakite on 12:45 - Mar 5 with 2357 viewsblacky200

Samba Diakite on 12:23 - Mar 5 by QPunkR

I was actually fool enough to stick money on Cissé to be top scorer each way.

How much of a muppet do I feel now!!!

In all fairness I would have put of put money on that too. I really thought he would get 15+ goals for us.
Samba Diakite on 12:46 - Mar 5 with 2353 viewsthame_hoops

Samba Diakite on 12:04 - Mar 5 by westberksr

you know what, i nearly used my free Skybet £10 on cisse to be top scorer in the prem, what with all the servcie he'd be getting from hoilett and park on the wings. instead i used that bet for the swansea game, cisse to score first and rangers win 3-0
Samba Diakite on 13:09 - Mar 5 with 2280 viewsDesertBoot

Samba Diakite on 12:45 - Mar 5 by blacky200

In all fairness I would have put of put money on that too. I really thought he would get 15+ goals for us.

The Racing Post tipped Cisse at 80/1 each-way so you weren't alone.

Wish I could be like David Watts

Samba Diakite on 17:18 - Mar 5 with 2103 viewsbosh67

He's still injured I think.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Samba Diakite on 17:24 - Mar 5 with 2085 viewsJamie

Samba Diakite on 17:18 - Mar 5 by bosh67

He's still injured I think.

He got a concussion in the semi final best part of a month ago.

Was offered as bait in a couple of January moves that didn't happen and when asked if he could have a role to play, Dave Mc didn't think so.
Samba Diakite on 17:49 - Mar 5 with 2046 viewsJonDoeman

Samba Diakite on 17:24 - Mar 5 by Jamie

He got a concussion in the semi final best part of a month ago.

Was offered as bait in a couple of January moves that didn't happen and when asked if he could have a role to play, Dave Mc didn't think so.

Liverpool was his last game, he must have caught quite a lot of the blame for that mess. Shame it hasn't worked out, he looked a really exiting talent at times last year.

It Is What It Is !!

Samba Diakite on 21:20 - Mar 5 with 1919 viewsderbyhoop

Played for the Reserves recently against Watford.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Samba Diakite on 21:31 - Mar 5 with 1904 viewsLandofoz89

I really like him, not sure he can plat alongside Mbia though

Meet me by the railway track

Samba Diakite on 11:59 - Mar 6 with 1759 viewsSpiritofGregory

We don't have time for them to reach their potential. Potential should be used when talking about a young player who is in the youth team.

Faurlin is 26 years of age and Diakite 24, they are not kids anymore and if they can't cut the mustard they have to go. Look at Sissoko at Newcastle, he is 23 years of age signed for Newcastle and settled in straight away. There is no talk of potential, he is producing the goods - that's what we want.

Fed up of carrying and mollycoddling players.
Samba Diakite on 12:11 - Mar 6 with 1735 viewsAntti_Heinola

Samba Diakite on 11:59 - Mar 6 by SpiritofGregory

We don't have time for them to reach their potential. Potential should be used when talking about a young player who is in the youth team.

Faurlin is 26 years of age and Diakite 24, they are not kids anymore and if they can't cut the mustard they have to go. Look at Sissoko at Newcastle, he is 23 years of age signed for Newcastle and settled in straight away. There is no talk of potential, he is producing the goods - that's what we want.

I do see your point, but that is the kind of short term thinking that has got us into this mess. Plus, plenty of players look great when they first come to a new league and then fizzle out - Gylfi Sigurdsson being one of the most recent examples. Once people spotted that his main threat was his long range shooting, they made sure to close him down near the box and he has become less successful.
I'd like us to do more coaching of players we have rather than just buying and selling the whole time. That's what management is all about - or at least, it should be.

Bare bones.

Samba Diakite on 12:11 - Mar 6 with 1733 viewsAntti_Heinola

Samba Diakite on 11:59 - Mar 6 by SpiritofGregory

I do see your point, but that is the kind of short term thinking that has got us into this mess. Plus, plenty of players look great when they first come to a new league and then fizzle out - Gylfi Sigurdsson being one of the most recent examples. Once people spotted that his main threat was his long range shooting, they made sure to close him down near the box and he has become less successful.
I'd like us to do more coaching of players we have rather than just buying and selling the whole time. That's what management is all about - or at least, it should be.

Bare bones.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024