Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
To top off a great result.. 17:55 - Apr 6 with 6471 viewsJorDale

If bury lose next weekend, oldham will send them down!! At home to their nearest rivals, that will hurt!
To top off a great result.. (n/t) on 00:58 - Apr 7 with 1587 viewsSandyman

To top off a great result.. on 19:02 - Apr 6 by Pops2

Correct and we play them both back to back. I would have thought you would want Oldham with you in the basement.

[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
To top off a great result.. on 01:03 - Apr 7 with 1555 viewsSandyman

To top off a great result.. on 00:32 - Apr 7 by Pops2

This is what should happen.

Deal up in September so tell him now he wont be getting it renewed, hopefully that will force his arm to resign first, if not, put him on gardening leave so we can get a new manager in and sort their own team over the summer.

This is what will happen.

We will mess around with contracts and sign a pile of dross, KB will blame everyone, and leave us in the shit in September and a struggle there on to the end of the season probably just scraping safety.

Don't worry Pops, only a couple of months until the mong bourd will announce you have won the League 2 title 2013/2014.
To top off a great result.. on 01:22 - Apr 7 with 1552 viewsColDale

To top off a great result.. on 01:03 - Apr 7 by Sandyman

Don't worry Pops, only a couple of months until the mong bourd will announce you have won the League 2 title 2013/2014.

apparently the answer acc to their mb to all their problems is Velcro Arse ( (c) the late great El Gatto)
To top off a great result.. on 01:34 - Apr 7 with 1540 viewsTVOS1907

To top off a great result.. on 22:09 - Apr 6 by Pops2

Dunno Lama, for me we should sack the loannes off, announce that all those out of contract are off and the others open to leave, and use the youth team for the remaining games and save the wages for next season.

I personally can see us doing a Stockport unless knob rash isn't given the boot or he resigns which I am hoping for giving us time to get a new manager and team in.

Hold on, the other week you listed your remaining fixtures and the results you would potentially get in them, thereby taking you past our 38 point tally of last season.

Do you still think it's on?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

To top off a great result.. on 06:56 - Apr 7 with 1495 viewsPDIDDY

To top off a great result.. on 01:34 - Apr 7 by TVOS1907

Hold on, the other week you listed your remaining fixtures and the results you would potentially get in them, thereby taking you past our 38 point tally of last season.

Does it matter how many points bury get relegated with? They will drop again next season, oblivion

Gissa job

To top off a great result.. on 08:19 - Apr 7 with 1478 viewsThe_DJ

Wont hurt me.
To top off a great result.. on 09:06 - Apr 7 with 1444 viewsTTNYear

Having a quick scan of their bourd, and they* seem to be casting blame at Barker's door for their* overspending. This I don't get. Healy, Bishop and such like was nowt to do with Barker. It smacks of a club unable to manage its finances (Pops disclaimer here. We could go tits up in the future, but up until now we haven't). If the club is on rocky ground financially you* do go out and sign an ex premiership striker, to join up with your 1.5k a week sicknote. I fear for bury next season. They dodged a bullet by not staying up. Next season could be purgatory for them still though.

Anti-cliquism is the last refuge of the messageboard scoundrel - Copyright Dorset Dale productions

To top off a great result.. on 09:35 - Apr 7 with 1409 viewsColDale

Bury's biggest problem next season will be that they've have the lowest budget in the entire league. I reckon Blackwell will probably be their best bet at handling that, but his PR gaffes have already seen many fans make their minds up and walk away. A poor start to 2013-14, which is almost inevitable given the downward momentum and uncompetitive budget, they could find themselves in the same position, just one division lower, and asking themselves the same questions about whether they can afford to sack Blackwell and who else could operate that squad on that budget.
Login to get fewer ads

To top off a great result.. on 09:38 - Apr 7 with 1401 viewsThreeLions

To top off a great result.. on 09:06 - Apr 7 by TTNYear

Having a quick scan of their bourd, and they* seem to be casting blame at Barker's door for their* overspending. This I don't get. Healy, Bishop and such like was nowt to do with Barker. It smacks of a club unable to manage its finances (Pops disclaimer here. We could go tits up in the future, but up until now we haven't). If the club is on rocky ground financially you* do go out and sign an ex premiership striker, to join up with your 1.5k a week sicknote. I fear for bury next season. They dodged a bullet by not staying up. Next season could be purgatory for them still though.

Healy is on £3000 a week according to a bury fan I know through work. Not bad wages but hes hardly been ripping teams apart either.
To top off a great result.. on 09:44 - Apr 7 with 1392 viewsSuddenLad

To top off a great result.. on 00:32 - Apr 7 by Pops2

This is what should happen.

Deal up in September so tell him now he wont be getting it renewed, hopefully that will force his arm to resign first, if not, put him on gardening leave so we can get a new manager in and sort their own team over the summer.

This is what will happen.

We will mess around with contracts and sign a pile of dross, KB will blame everyone, and leave us in the shit in September and a struggle there on to the end of the season probably just scraping safety.

Those last 4 words are the most important. Might be harder than you imagine. Stockport fans know the reality of it, especially when the finances are in a mess at the same time.

Thankfully, Dale seem to have got their act together on the field but escaping the trap door should be your priority rather than expecting to get back at the first attempt. You have an awful lot of upheaval to deal with first and all the staff at Giggle Lane will be using the 'revolving door' during the summer. Don't expect too much.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

To top off a great result.. on 09:45 - Apr 7 with 1384 viewsPDIDDY

To top off a great result.. on 09:38 - Apr 7 by ThreeLions

Healy is on £3000 a week according to a bury fan I know through work. Not bad wages but hes hardly been ripping teams apart either.

He's fat, slow and past it, 3 k a week for a single penalty at cov, dear me. Roll on the pub at dinner time, after a bacon muffin and the gym of course

Gissa job

To top off a great result.. on 09:53 - Apr 7 with 1376 viewssandylaner1

To top off a great result.. on 09:45 - Apr 7 by PDIDDY

He's fat, slow and past it, 3 k a week for a single penalty at cov, dear me. Roll on the pub at dinner time, after a bacon muffin and the gym of course

To top off a great result.. on 10:03 - Apr 7 with 1355 viewsTVOS1907

To top off a great result.. on 06:56 - Apr 7 by PDIDDY

Does it matter how many points bury get relegated with? They will drop again next season, oblivion

No, it doesn't matter PDIDDY. Just trying to garner Pops' opinion on the matter.

To top off a great result.. on 10:06 - Apr 7 with 1341 viewsPDIDDY

To top off a great result.. on 09:53 - Apr 7 by sandylaner1

Oh hi, and a nice x trainer sesh, beach body for nerja in 4 weeks, life is for living boys

Gissa job

To top off a great result.. on 10:38 - Apr 7 with 1310 viewsDomDale

Tbh, for probably the only time in my life I want bury to win next week against oldham, purely to drag them further into the shit as well and gift us both another local derby and some much needed revenue.

Bury are as good as down. With Portsmouth and Hartlepool to follow it's not looking like a bad bunch for us, decent away trips and they'll all bring a decent following back here to Spotland. I just don't want to go to Scunthorpe...

KHBA
Poll: Preferred next Tory Leader / PM

To top off a great result.. on 10:51 - Apr 7 with 1292 viewsPops2

To top off a great result.. on 01:34 - Apr 7 by TVOS1907

Lama, since then we have started shipping players out Skarz to Rotherham and Schumacher/Jones injured so it is likely to be close now.
To top off a great result.. on 10:56 - Apr 7 with 1284 viewsPops2

To top off a great result.. on 09:35 - Apr 7 by ColDale

Bury's biggest problem next season will be that they've have the lowest budget in the entire league. I reckon Blackwell will probably be their best bet at handling that, but his PR gaffes have already seen many fans make their minds up and walk away. A poor start to 2013-14, which is almost inevitable given the downward momentum and uncompetitive budget, they could find themselves in the same position, just one division lower, and asking themselves the same questions about whether they can afford to sack Blackwell and who else could operate that squad on that budget.

Take 30% off our budget and we would not have the lowest in the FL. The likes of Accy, Morecambe, Fleetwood, Barnet, Aldershot etc will operate with no bigger budgets than us.

Your budget (and performances) will be fu**ed when you sign Bishop/Healy.

Not sure what your budget will be but I bet it is lower than this since your crowds have gone through the floor and are even worse than ours.
To top off a great result.. on 12:45 - Apr 7 with 1232 viewsTVOS1907

To top off a great result.. on 10:51 - Apr 7 by Pops2

Lama, since then we have started shipping players out Skarz to Rotherham and Schumacher/Jones injured so it is likely to be close now.

I'm not called Lama.

To top off a great result.. on 12:49 - Apr 7 with 1221 viewsTVOS1907

To top off a great result.. on 10:56 - Apr 7 by Pops2

Take 30% off our budget and we would not have the lowest in the FL. The likes of Accy, Morecambe, Fleetwood, Barnet, Aldershot etc will operate with no bigger budgets than us.

Your budget (and performances) will be fu**ed when you sign Bishop/Healy.

Not sure what your budget will be but I bet it is lower than this since your crowds have gone through the floor and are even worse than ours.

Fleetwood? You obviously don't know much about them then.

We won't sign Bishop or Healy.

I wouldn't be too smug about your last point either. Your current average attendance is 700 lower than ours at the same stage last season and you will face the same problems we did after relegation, if not more.

Wait until you have the likes of Barnet, Dagenham, Aldershot, Southend, etc, coming to Gigg Lane next season. You might even drop lower than the 1396 you got v Stevenage, which was through the floor and into the foundations.

To top off a great result.. on 13:01 - Apr 7 with 1204 viewsgigger

To top off a great result.. on 12:49 - Apr 7 by TVOS1907

Fleetwood? You obviously don't know much about them then.

We won't sign Bishop or Healy.

I wouldn't be too smug about your last point either. Your current average attendance is 700 lower than ours at the same stage last season and you will face the same problems we did after relegation, if not more.

Wait until you have the likes of Barnet, Dagenham, Aldershot, Southend, etc, coming to Gigg Lane next season. You might even drop lower than the 1396 you got v Stevenage, which was through the floor and into the foundations.

I think fleetwoods budget would match the likes of tranmere, Walsall and teams like that in league1 and would imagine next season there chairman will insist on promotion. As for our crowds next year we are the most fickle fans in England and could possibly average 1500 in bottom half of league2..

What's happened to kel ???

To top off a great result.. on 13:31 - Apr 7 with 1167 viewsTalkingSutty

To top off a great result.. on 13:01 - Apr 7 by gigger

I think fleetwoods budget would match the likes of tranmere, Walsall and teams like that in league1 and would imagine next season there chairman will insist on promotion. As for our crowds next year we are the most fickle fans in England and could possibly average 1500 in bottom half of league2..

Agree.
To top off a great result.. on 18:00 - Apr 7 with 1104 viewsnordenblue

To top off a great result.. on 13:01 - Apr 7 by gigger

You need to quit coming on here talking sense as a bury fan,wait till your man poppy sees this!!!You are spot on by the way,Bury are much deeper in the brown stuff than a lot of people like to believe and are somehow managing to be worse than our shower where last year!!!
To top off a great result.. on 18:21 - Apr 7 with 1079 viewsPops2

To top off a great result.. on 18:00 - Apr 7 by nordenblue

You need to quit coming on here talking sense as a bury fan,wait till your man poppy sees this!!!You are spot on by the way,Bury are much deeper in the brown stuff than a lot of people like to believe and are somehow managing to be worse than our shower where last year!!!

Ok son, just to make your day I will make the following predictions

We will get an average gate of 2500, playing the likes of you, Rotherham, Bradford will see to that easily enough.

We will have between 10 - 15 senior pros and the rest made up on loanees and non contract.

Our catering will still be shit.

There is a real possibility we could go down as could you or the other 22 teams in there. All it takes is a bad run of form, a few bad signings.

As I keep saying, until the end of preseason we will have an idea how we are shaping up.

Not sure why oafs suggest I am predicting big things unless of course they have learning difficulties for which I am sorry.
To top off a great result.. on 18:28 - Apr 7 with 1065 viewsD_Alien

To top off a great result.. on 18:21 - Apr 7 by Pops2

We will get an average gate of 2500, playing the likes of you, Rotherham, Bradford will see to that easily enough.

We will have between 10 - 15 senior pros and the rest made up on loanees and non contract.

There is a real possibility we could go down as could you or the other 22 teams in there. All it takes is a bad run of form, a few bad signings.

As I keep saying, until the end of preseason we will have an idea how we are shaping up.

Not sure why oafs suggest I am predicting big things unless of course they have learning difficulties for which I am sorry.

Is it because you've been an oaf suggesting that we're predicting big things?

Just saying like...

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

To top off a great result.. on 18:41 - Apr 7 with 1038 viewsTVOS1907

To top off a great result.. on 18:21 - Apr 7 by Pops2

Serious question.

Why do you think your average crowd will only be 244 less than it is at present?

Ours has dropped by over 1,000; surely yours will go the same way when all relevant factors are considered.

For every Rotherham, Bradford and Dale, there is a Barnet, Dagenham and Southend.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024