Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Last home game Sunday or Monday? 21:01 - Apr 18 with 2287 viewsDanVanDyke

Does anyone know if the Newcastle game is definitely on the Sunday? Some of my geordie mates tell me that they're waiting to see if Sky move it to the Monday before getting train tickets.

I've got my match ticket but need to organise trains to get down. Any help appreciated!
Last home game Sunday or Monday? on 21:10 - Apr 18 with 2267 viewsdaveB

it's a sunday game, very much doubt that game will be on tv, we should be down by then and think the geordies will be ok by then as well
Last home game Sunday or Monday? on 21:15 - Apr 18 with 2258 viewsDanVanDyke

Last home game Sunday or Monday? on 21:10 - Apr 18 by daveB

it's a sunday game, very much doubt that game will be on tv, we should be down by then and think the geordies will be ok by then as well

Cheers, that's my thoughts on it as well, but it would be just my luck after an awful season for them to randomly switch it after I've spunked a load on train tickets. Might just go for it and hope that Sky don't do anything stupid.
Last home game Sunday or Monday? on 05:08 - Apr 19 with 2190 viewsstowmarketrange

Stoke is our last 3pm Saturday kick off this season.Thanks Sky.
Last home game Sunday or Monday? on 08:05 - Apr 19 with 2152 viewsWalnut

Last home game Sunday or Monday? on 05:08 - Apr 19 by stowmarketrange

Reading = Sky & Liverpool is moved as Sky want the full programme of the last day on the Sunday (as they'va always done) but Arsenal is moved by ESPN not Sky & Newcastle is on Sunday to leave FACup final Saturday free of Premier games (oh apart from one Sky moved to 1245 pre Cup final!)
To answer the original question, all the TV games for the Newcastle weekend have been selected / moved, Villa v Chels*a Sat 1245, Stoke v Spurs Sun 1.30 & Man U v Swans Monday night
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Last home game Sunday or Monday? on 12:15 - Apr 19 with 2109 viewsStanisgod

Surely they could cancel the showing of the fakes game and pick another, it will be like watching a car crash. I shouldn't think they want it on, R's probably don't and I wouldn't think either sets of fans do ( do we ) ?
If neither are down Saturday it's highly possible both could be down by the 5.30 showing due to earlier results.
Lets face it, we know we're sh@t, the fakes know they are sh@t, why prove it anymore to the MASSIVE tv audience that will be watching it ?
Talk about F@cking depressing TV.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Last home game Sunday or Monday? on 12:19 - Apr 19 with 2100 viewsPinnerPaul

Last home game Sunday or Monday? on 05:08 - Apr 19 by stowmarketrange

Does it make that much difference?

Certainly not to our performances!
Last home game Sunday or Monday? on 13:03 - Apr 19 with 2070 viewsVish

Last home game Sunday or Monday? on 08:05 - Apr 19 by Walnut

Reading = Sky & Liverpool is moved as Sky want the full programme of the last day on the Sunday (as they'va always done) but Arsenal is moved by ESPN not Sky & Newcastle is on Sunday to leave FACup final Saturday free of Premier games (oh apart from one Sky moved to 1245 pre Cup final!)
To answer the original question, all the TV games for the Newcastle weekend have been selected / moved, Villa v Chels*a Sat 1245, Stoke v Spurs Sun 1.30 & Man U v Swans Monday night
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

The FA cup final kicks off at 5:15pm which is crazy.
Last home game Sunday or Monday? on 13:05 - Apr 19 with 2064 viewsYorkRanger

I think the QPR v Newcastle game will be of no interest to anyone and safe from TV scheduling. I expect we will will be down and they will be safe.
Login to get fewer ads

Last home game Sunday or Monday? on 15:23 - Apr 19 with 2038 viewsWalnut

Last home game Sunday or Monday? on 13:05 - Apr 19 by YorkRanger

I think the QPR v Newcastle game will be of no interest to anyone and safe from TV scheduling. I expect we will will be down and they will be safe.

IT IS ALREADY SAFE!!
Last home game Sunday or Monday? on 16:46 - Apr 19 with 2012 viewsdaveB

Last home game Sunday or Monday? on 13:03 - Apr 19 by Vish

The FA cup final kicks off at 5:15pm which is crazy.

before anyone blames TV for the cup final that is not a tv decsion, the ratings between a 5.15 kick off and 3pm for a cup final is minimal, always depends on who is playing rather than kick off time

For the FA to blame TV is a farce when they didn't care about viewing figures for years when it was only on Sky
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024