Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea Want Hoillett 11:14 - May 5 with 7120 viewsSuffolk

According to the Sun. I read the headline with a large pinch of salt but then warmed to the thought of Routledge returning as part of the deal. He would be a great replacement for Townsend!
Swansea Want Hoillett on 11:16 - May 5 with 5794 viewstimcocking

If Hoilett goes to Swansea i just know he'll rip.
Swansea Want Hoillett on 11:21 - May 5 with 5768 viewsTHEBUSH

Swansea Want Hoillett on 11:16 - May 5 by timcocking

If Hoilett goes to Swansea i just know he'll rip.

IMO, he's one of the younger players we need to keep, he's definitely got the skill, just needs to get fit and played in his natural wide left position.
Swansea Want Hoillett on 11:24 - May 5 with 5758 viewsBasingstokeR

It's only a two sentence story, and I doubt we'd have already agreed a "modest fee" even though he wasn't in the team yesterday. Would we even have paid all the compensation to Blackburn yet?

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4158639/Football-Confidentia
Swansea Want Hoillett on 11:27 - May 5 with 5753 viewscarrotcrunch_R

Good cos he has been toilet
Swansea Want Hoillett on 11:33 - May 5 with 5734 viewsbosh67

If we can get Routledge back we should keep Ephraim and Adel. They ripped a lot of defences up in the Championship. Go mad a buy Townsend and we'd destroy most back lines at that level.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Swansea Want Hoillett on 11:42 - May 5 with 5702 viewsTacticalR

Hoilett is certainly a man who loves to pass the ball.

Air hostess clique

Swansea Want Hoillett on 11:44 - May 5 with 5690 viewsrsonist

Don't know what planet some of you are on sometimes. Routledge has been one of their best players this season, why would he want to or be allowed to drop a division?
Swansea Want Hoillett on 11:52 - May 5 with 5660 viewsexiled_dictator

Swansea Want Hoillett on 11:44 - May 5 by rsonist

Don't know what planet some of you are on sometimes. Routledge has been one of their best players this season, why would he want to or be allowed to drop a division?

Some people are on Planet QPR, the one where following a game, you will get 2 supporters to sit down & discuss the game, yet still somehow get 3 differing opinions.
Hoilett signed a 4 year contract just 1 year ago. He will have some value, and having had to pay for him via tribunal, I doubt he will go for free.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/19750830

I also heard that Everton were interested in him, but baulked at the £6.2 million David Moyes was given when the teams played just a few weeks ago. They are also reluctant to match his £50k a week salary.

I doubt anyone would pay that kind of asking price for him, given what we paid for him so recently, as well as his performances in the hoops.

It's not what you've got; it's where you stick it.
Poll: Climate Change

Login to get fewer ads

Swansea Want Hoillett on 12:01 - May 5 with 5631 viewsBasingstokeR

We all need to almost learn to adjust half the newspapers stories about us by reducing the weekly wage 10k a week and upping the transfer fee by a million on whatever's quoted.

The Mirror have decided their own story before the Arsenal game quoting a £8m release clause is this morning is now only £6m
Swansea Want Hoillett on 12:02 - May 5 with 5631 viewsgazza1

He must be a better player than what we have seen this season.....been a real disappiontment.

I think he will leave if we can get the right money for him.

Personally, I would like to see him here again next season.
Swansea Want Hoillett on 12:08 - May 5 with 5607 viewsenfieldargh

the guy was often unplayable for blackburn over the previous two seasons

Its just another example of players coming to qpr and becoming worse.

I feel we should keep him but then again does he want to stay...I very much doubt it.

Wll depend if Swansea or an.other can match his wage

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Swansea Want Hoillett on 12:10 - May 5 with 5605 viewsted_hendrix

Swansea Want Hoillett on 12:02 - May 5 by gazza1

He must be a better player than what we have seen this season.....been a real disappiontment.

I think he will leave if we can get the right money for him.

Personally, I would like to see him here again next season.

I'd like to see him here next season too, but he has to get his finger out though.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Swansea Want Hoillett on 12:11 - May 5 with 5601 viewsgazza1

Swansea Want Hoillett on 12:10 - May 5 by ted_hendrix

I'd like to see him here next season too, but he has to get his finger out though.

He has not played Ted.....dont know why but goes for a few of them unfortunately. He must be better than we have seen for sure.
Swansea Want Hoillett on 12:26 - May 5 with 5563 viewsTHEBUSH

Swansea Want Hoillett on 12:10 - May 5 by ted_hendrix

Same here, with Hoillett played out left and maybe, SWP on the right, I think that pairing would be as good, as any other team in the Championship ?
Swansea Want Hoillett on 12:33 - May 5 with 5554 viewsexiled_dictator

Fact is if he is sold, it will have to be negotiated fee.
Seller will always want more that the buyer is prepared to pay.
The only good thing in this story is that if Harry does want rid of him, there might be a club or 2 out there who are willing to take him off our hands.
As for Routledge back in hoops, I think he will have better options including staying where he is.

Swansea Want Hoillett on 12:41 - May 5 with 5537 viewsJonDoeman

What a load of crap, hope it's true though. He's not what we need.

It Is What It Is !!

Swansea Want Hoillett on 13:59 - May 5 with 5431 viewsrsonist

I dunno, as rumours go it's one of the more believable ones. Swansea would suit his style of play (if I can even remember what that's supposed to be) about right and I can see us accepting a knock-down price just to get him off the wage bill. Works for all parties.
Swansea Want Hoillett on 14:06 - May 5 with 5412 viewsTacticalR

Except Swansea like to pass and Hoilett can't see a pass, but apart from that...

Air hostess clique

Swansea Want Hoillett on 14:08 - May 5 with 5409 viewsbaz_qpr

Problem this year with Hoilett IMHO is he did not do a preseason, he's been unfit most of the season, and barely played two games in a row. Would like to give him a pre-season first and see where we are
Swansea Want Hoillett on 14:14 - May 5 with 5397 viewsrsonist

Swansea Want Hoillett on 14:06 - May 5 by TacticalR

Except Swansea like to pass and Hoilett can't see a pass, but apart from that...

True but I was thinking more of the patient style of play (Hoilett being the delicate petal he is can't handle any sort of pressure situation it seems) and the way he plays inside forward like Dyer, Routledge, Hernandez do. Worth a punt on their part I'd say what with a Europa League campaign to contend with next season.
Swansea Want Hoillett on 14:33 - May 5 with 5366 viewsSuffolk

I can't see why Swansea would want Routledge and Hoilett. If we off load Hoilett I hope it indicates the intention of keeping Taarabt. If we lose Townsend as expected I believe that we will need another right sided player, SWP will not last a whole season.
Swansea Want Hoillett on 18:35 - May 5 with 5234 viewsoddball

Swansea Want Hoillett on 14:33 - May 5 by Suffolk

I can't see why Swansea would want Routledge and Hoilett. If we off load Hoilett I hope it indicates the intention of keeping Taarabt. If we lose Townsend as expected I believe that we will need another right sided player, SWP will not last a whole season.

one of the dissapointments of the season for me,but,it might be because he has been surrounded by toilet attendants masquerading as professsional footballers,then again the bloke might be a useless coont.
Swansea Want Hoillett on 19:12 - May 5 with 5195 viewsGloucs_R

He wont be sold for less than we paid for him, which I think was only £3.5m.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Swansea Want Hoillett on 19:17 - May 5 with 5187 viewsexiled_dictator

Swansea Want Hoillett on 19:12 - May 5 by Gloucs_R

He wont be sold for less than we paid for him, which I think was only £3.5m.

We are still paying for him, plus there is a performance related element to the fee too. Blackburn have definitely lost that one.

Swansea Want Hoillett on 20:51 - May 5 with 5119 viewsderbyhoop

Swansea Want Hoillett on 14:33 - May 5 by Suffolk

What's even worse is that SWP might last a whole season.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024