Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Dreaded Clapper coming to HQ 17:52 - May 10 with 3392 viewsbishom

According to the Offish the dreaded clappers are being given away to kids attending Sundays game.
Foocking Fulham have really got a lot to answer for!

Bishom

The Dreaded Clapper coming to HQ on 17:55 - May 10 with 3372 viewsEsgaroth

Thats it

Im OUT

Been here since 1984. Now THAT is what you call punishment

The Dreaded Clapper coming to HQ on 17:59 - May 10 with 3335 viewswombat

The Dreaded Clapper coming to HQ on 17:55 - May 10 by Esgaroth

Thats it

Im OUT

Maybe the clubs gonna use them to mask the sound of the snipers rifle taking out some of the unwanted players , insurance job I reckon

Poll: which is your favouite foot

The Dreaded Clapper coming to HQ on 18:02 - May 10 with 3318 viewsNorthLondonR

The Dreaded Clapper coming to HQ on 17:59 - May 10 by wombat

Maybe the clubs gonna use them to mask the sound of the snipers rifle taking out some of the unwanted players , insurance job I reckon

What next - the official Rangers' songbook (all the words to all the songs) or the ubiquitous Palace anthem that is now belted out by almost every club in the football league "Palace, Palace and that's the way we like it, like it, like it - woooah oh oh"
The Dreaded Clapper coming to HQ on 18:03 - May 10 with 3318 viewsCanadaRanger

It won't make any difference. Any player who doesn't want Championship football next season will be running like the clappers anyway...

(coat)
The Dreaded Clapper coming to HQ on 18:09 - May 10 with 3298 viewsGetMeRangers

The Dreaded Clapper coming to HQ on 18:02 - May 10 by NorthLondonR

What next - the official Rangers' songbook (all the words to all the songs) or the ubiquitous Palace anthem that is now belted out by almost every club in the football league "Palace, Palace and that's the way we like it, like it, like it - woooah oh oh"

I thought almost every other league club sang "Living next door to Palace... Palace, Palace, who the $*#? are Palace......"
The Dreaded Clapper coming to HQ on 18:10 - May 10 with 3295 viewsJonDoeman

Oh good, there was something to moan about today after all !

It Is What It Is !!

The Dreaded Clapper coming to HQ on 19:12 - May 10 with 3204 viewsWeaverQPR

All we need now is the Ultra's song..... and thats the way we like it like it whoooa!

@WeavQPR

The Dreaded Clapper coming to HQ on 19:18 - May 10 with 3194 viewsTacticalR

Avoid them like the clap.

Air hostess clique

Login to get fewer ads

The Dreaded Clapper coming to HQ on 19:24 - May 10 with 3168 viewsbillericaydicky

The Dreaded Clapper coming to HQ on 18:02 - May 10 by NorthLondonR

I was thinking exactly that last night when watching Leicester v Watford and the Leicester fans had the clappers going and sang that awful song...please, please have nothing to do with this nonsense.
The Dreaded Clapper coming to HQ on 19:24 - May 10 with 3167 viewsWesty75

The Dreaded Clapper coming to HQ on 19:18 - May 10 by TacticalR

Avoid them like the clap.

Seriously, this is b*llocks. That is the kind of thing that will drive me away from Rangers. They should never do it again after Sunday. It does nothing for the atmosphere, does nothing to encourage kids to come to games and just annoys older supporters. This is a really bad idea.
The Dreaded Clapper coming to HQ on 19:54 - May 10 with 3107 viewsTacticalR

I watched the Korea-Argentina world cup match in 2010 at the Korean Centre in London, and the clappers were very much in evidence:

[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Air hostess clique

The Dreaded Clapper coming to HQ on 20:06 - May 10 with 3075 viewsactonman

What about those horn things from the World Cup (yes I know what their called but don't know how to spell it)

Or whistles / bells

I think we should all bring whoopee cushions as they would be more apt after this season
The Dreaded Clapper coming to HQ on 20:26 - May 10 with 3028 viewsJuzzie

Vuvuzelas were banned I think. Good job too!

The Dreaded Clapper coming to HQ on 22:04 - May 10 with 2929 viewsNorthernr

Jesus. Fcking. Christ.

Anybody sits near me with one of those cnting devil sticks and they'll be getting this.

The Dreaded Clapper coming to HQ on 10:45 - May 11 with 2739 viewssmegma

If i said i liked them , would that make me a 'clicky clacky clapper' collector ?

No. Just a c*nt.
The Dreaded Clapper coming to HQ on 17:15 - May 11 with 2593 viewsbillericaydicky

The Dreaded Clapper coming to HQ on 22:04 - May 10 by Northernr

Jesus. Fcking. Christ.

Anybody sits near me with one of those cnting devil sticks and they'll be getting this.

That really did make me laugh out loud, Clive.

Brilliant.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024