Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
England vs Ireland 18:57 - May 29 with 4480 viewswaveydave

Expect many on here to be watching the game tonight after an 18year period whereby the teams have not met

Really hope the match will go without trouble
England vs Ireland on 19:20 - May 29 with 4457 viewsdermyqpr

Cant see any problems with the fans tonight-different times now from 95. Looks a strong England team. I expect Long to get one. England 4-1 (Sturridge 2?).
England vs Ireland on 19:45 - May 29 with 4415 viewsTheBlob

Actually looking forward to seeing how McGeady plays - always fancied him for R's.

Yeah I know....fat chance.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

England vs Ireland on 19:58 - May 29 with 4398 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Germany 3-0 up at Ecuador inside 10 mins. They will destroy the Euros (Now 4-0 in 15 mins)
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

England vs Ireland on 20:02 - May 29 with 4387 viewsJamie

This new kit makes us look like the US.
England vs Ireland on 20:17 - May 29 with 4351 viewswaveydave

England vs Ireland on 20:02 - May 29 by Jamie

This new kit makes us look like the US.

or Germany, its weird I don't like it
England vs Ireland on 20:30 - May 29 with 4319 viewsBklynRanger

England vs Ireland on 19:58 - May 29 by RANGERS4EVER

Germany 3-0 up at Ecuador inside 10 mins. They will destroy the Euros (Now 4-0 in 15 mins)
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Which makes another farce of the FIFA rankings - Ecuador are 9th or something on there.
England vs Ireland on 20:34 - May 29 with 4312 viewsHollowayRanger

THE RED WHITE AND BLUE

IS NOW BLACK AND WHITE (yes i know its dark blue)

but it looks black on my tv

where's the frigging RED!!!!!!!

QUALITY!

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

England vs Ireland on 20:42 - May 29 with 4294 viewsHollowayRanger

oh and only in England could you have the co host of the match on national televison supporting the oppenents

saying we got away with that thats a great clerance from the lads,we're defending so well ect ect

er NO WE'RE ENGLISH!!

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Login to get fewer ads

England vs Ireland on 21:18 - May 29 with 4222 viewsCamberleyR

England vs Ireland on 20:42 - May 29 by HollowayRanger

oh and only in England could you have the co host of the match on national televison supporting the oppenents

saying we got away with that thats a great clerance from the lads,we're defending so well ect ect

er NO WE'RE ENGLISH!!

Preferred the previous Admiral shirt personally.

"Irish" Andy Townsend gets on my tits with this "we" referring to Ireland. Give it a rest man, you're fooling no one. Yes you may have played 70 times for them but nobody is seriously telling me, as a small kid kicking a football about the streets of Bexleyheath, he was dreaming of growing up wearing the green shirt of Ireland.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

England vs Ireland on 21:26 - May 29 with 4197 viewswaveydave

England vs Ireland on 21:18 - May 29 by CamberleyR

"Irish" Andy Townsend gets on my tits with this "we" referring to Ireland. Give it a rest man, you're fooling no one. Yes you may have played 70 times for them but nobody is seriously telling me, as a small kid kicking a football about the streets of Bexleyheath, he was dreaming of growing up wearing the green shirt of Ireland.

Fair enough, but he must respect the team he has 70caps for

would be abit of a piss take if he talked about england as we yet represented Ireland
England vs Ireland on 21:47 - May 29 with 4155 viewsloftboy

England vs Ireland on 21:18 - May 29 by CamberleyR

I saved up my pocket money for weeks to buy that shirt.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

England vs Ireland on 21:48 - May 29 with 4150 viewsbob566

Two shocking teams it has to be said. Ireland, average players who try hard. England, hhave a few good players who can't be bothered
England vs Ireland on 21:51 - May 29 with 4138 viewsMrSheen

The curse of Nike strikes again.
England vs Ireland on 21:52 - May 29 with 4134 viewsCHUBBS

Another dreadful advert for international friendlies.
Two shit teams 1 predictable result.A poignant reminder why i rarely watch England anymore.
England vs Ireland on 21:55 - May 29 with 4114 viewsTHEBUSH

England vs Ireland on 21:48 - May 29 by bob566

Two shocking teams it has to be said. Ireland, average players who try hard. England, hhave a few good players who can't be bothered

I think it's more to do with the way England play, not that the players can't be bothered !!
Hodgsons style of play is, take two passes, when really only one is needed.
We are not Barcelona and never will be, so why try and copy them, it's pointless, imo.
England vs Ireland on 22:11 - May 29 with 4069 viewsDesertBoot

What was the score? Zzzz

Wish I could be like David Watts

England vs Ireland on 22:11 - May 29 with 4067 viewsderbyhoop

Watching the game in Dublin and I've got to go to work tomorrow, so the result will mean no P*** taking.

Awful game. England the better but couldn't break down a well drilled but incredibly average international side.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024