Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Could do a job? 12:31 - Jun 7 with 2899 viewsColDale

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22812354

right age, decent experience, wants to come back North.

Not seen enough of him to make a judgement on playing ability but regular for a team who finished above us.
Could do a job? on 13:23 - Jun 7 with 2248 viewselectricblue

Could already be on hills recrument list........

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Could do a job? on 13:37 - Jun 7 with 2199 viewsD_Dale

He had two seasons at Giggle before being sold to Rotherham. Though I don't really want to encourage them, I wonder how our bury 'friends' rate him. He didn't seem to do much a couple of months ago when Dale put 4 into the Shrimpers' net.
Could do a job? on 13:44 - Jun 7 with 2175 viewsLocal_team

Could do a job? on 13:37 - Jun 7 by D_Dale

He had two seasons at Giggle before being sold to Rotherham. Though I don't really want to encourage them, I wonder how our bury 'friends' rate him. He didn't seem to do much a couple of months ago when Dale put 4 into the Shrimpers' net.

Wanted by Chesterfield and Fleetwood (who have tabled a £105k bid for him). I'm not sure we can compete directly with either when it comes to dosh...

http://www.echo-news.co.uk/sport/blues/10452576.Southend_United_manager_Phil_Bro

@TransferCentre9: Fleetwood set to sign Southend United defender Ryan Cresswell for a fee around £105,000 (via Echo)
Could do a job? on 15:11 - Jun 7 with 2051 viewsaleanddale

Big strong no nonsense would be a good signing IMO and he wants to get back oop North.

Not a chance we would pay a fee though so looks like we might not see him in a dale shirt if Fleewood* table that £100k+ bid.

* am i on my own in developing a detest for our Lancashire rivals?? just how long can they sustain the investment and how much dosh have they got??
Could do a job? on 15:57 - Jun 7 with 1969 viewsdavidab2202

Could do a job? on 15:11 - Jun 7 by aleanddale

Big strong no nonsense would be a good signing IMO and he wants to get back oop North.

Not a chance we would pay a fee though so looks like we might not see him in a dale shirt if Fleewood* table that £100k+ bid.

* am i on my own in developing a detest for our Lancashire rivals?? just how long can they sustain the investment and how much dosh have they got??

No I don't think you are on your own,could be given time that they do a "Rushden" and go t*ts up
Could do a job? on 16:13 - Jun 7 with 1940 viewsColDale

Could do a job? on 15:11 - Jun 7 by aleanddale

In fairness to them, I think their chairman knows they can't be subsidised forever more and from our visit in April, it was clear they are trying to maximise every bit of income that they can, whilst planning for the long term with initiatives to make the next generation of local people into Town fans. That said, many places just aren't footballing towns, and no matter what you do, you're ultimately píssing in the wind.
Could do a job? on 16:49 - Jun 7 with 1873 viewsD_Alien

Could do a job? on 16:13 - Jun 7 by ColDale

In fairness to them, I think their chairman knows they can't be subsidised forever more and from our visit in April, it was clear they are trying to maximise every bit of income that they can, whilst planning for the long term with initiatives to make the next generation of local people into Town fans. That said, many places just aren't footballing towns, and no matter what you do, you're ultimately píssing in the wind.

And that's some wind to piss into, coming off the irish sea down from the arctic.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Could do a job? on 18:12 - Jun 7 with 1756 viewsoddjob007

Could do a job? on 16:49 - Jun 7 by D_Alien

And that's some wind to piss into, coming off the irish sea down from the arctic.

The company I work for does a lot of business with the chairman's utility company and as a gesture took an executive box at their place when we played them.

What impressed me the most was how full the hospitality section was both before and after the match (ours is busy 15 mins either way of the match) and shear professionalism of it all, made us look like complete amateurs.

Col is right by saying that they are looking at maximising every possible revenue source - the utility company is based in the stadium for example (i'm sure there must be some tax breaks there somewhere.) I would imagine the chairman has put a huge slice of his own cash into the club, but do remember they sold Vardy for a million last summer!
Login to get fewer ads

Could do a job? on 18:23 - Jun 7 with 1739 viewsPops2

He was just ok, nothing special but by no means crap. He went to Rotherham on a Bosman for more money and hasn't really done much since as far as I can see. Dependable at this level but not good enough for L1 if you went up IMO.

I doubt he is better than what you have got but would be a decent squad member and reliable enough.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Could do a job? on 18:59 - Jun 7 with 1676 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Could do a job? on 18:23 - Jun 7 by Pops2

He was just ok, nothing special but by no means crap. He went to Rotherham on a Bosman for more money and hasn't really done much since as far as I can see. Dependable at this level but not good enough for L1 if you went up IMO.

I doubt he is better than what you have got but would be a decent squad member and reliable enough.

Not £100k good then Pops?

That'll do........no good for us.
Could do a job? on 19:14 - Jun 7 with 1652 viewsAtThePeake

Could do a job? on 18:23 - Jun 7 by Pops2

Not better than what we've got? We've only got one centre back at the club, he's yet to sign a new contract and is likely to miss the start of the season...

Tangled up in blue.

Could do a job? on 21:01 - Jun 7 with 1564 viewsPops2

Could do a job? on 18:59 - Jun 7 by Yorkshire_Dale

Not £100k good then Pops?

That'll do........no good for us.

£100k no way. He's an ok L2 defender, would not be a shocking signing for you nor would he be a great signing either.
Could do a job? on 01:45 - Jun 8 with 1440 viewspioneer

Could do a job? on 18:12 - Jun 7 by oddjob007

The company I work for does a lot of business with the chairman's utility company and as a gesture took an executive box at their place when we played them.

What impressed me the most was how full the hospitality section was both before and after the match (ours is busy 15 mins either way of the match) and shear professionalism of it all, made us look like complete amateurs.

Col is right by saying that they are looking at maximising every possible revenue source - the utility company is based in the stadium for example (i'm sure there must be some tax breaks there somewhere.) I would imagine the chairman has put a huge slice of his own cash into the club, but do remember they sold Vardy for a million last summer!

And we got 350K for O'grady. Its not only hospitality they out do us at.
Could do a job? on 05:13 - Jun 8 with 1427 viewsPDIDDY

Big and strong, not very mobile, would be decent in lg 2 but with our five yr champions league plans we are looking to the serie A and la liga for players

Gissa job

Could do a job? on 07:55 - Jun 8 with 1403 viewssweetcorn

Could do a job? on 21:01 - Jun 7 by Pops2

£100k no way. He's an ok L2 defender, would not be a shocking signing for you nor would he be a great signing either.

"an ok L2 defender"?

He was in the league 2 team of the year last season, so i'd say he's pretty decent tbf.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Could do a job? on 08:09 - Jun 8 with 1391 viewsTTNYear

Could do a job? on 05:13 - Jun 8 by PDIDDY

Big and strong, not very mobile, would be decent in lg 2 but with our five yr champions league plans we are looking to the serie A and la liga for players

Didds. More importantly with the news release earlier this week have you started recruiting from Arighi Bianchi instead of CLS?

What's this Stewart Day look like btw?

Anti-cliquism is the last refuge of the messageboard scoundrel - Copyright Dorset Dale productions

Could do a job? on 08:23 - Jun 8 with 1371 viewsPDIDDY

Could do a job? on 08:09 - Jun 8 by TTNYear

Didds. More importantly with the news release earlier this week have you started recruiting from Arighi Bianchi instead of CLS?

What's this Stewart Day look like btw?

It's a mate of mine who's had a meeting with day and Kendal,I will ask him what days, height, hair colour and length, skin tone and inside leg measurements are,it will have to wait cos he's in fins bury park for the overrated stone roses and the top band courteeners gig, those goggle eyed girls

Gissa job

Could do a job? on 08:58 - Jun 8 with 1350 viewsPops2

Could do a job? on 07:55 - Jun 8 by sweetcorn

"an ok L2 defender"?

He was in the league 2 team of the year last season, so i'd say he's pretty decent tbf.

Joe Skarz was in the L2 team 2 years ago even though he was not that great in our promotion year and was at fault for a lot of goals. Granted he was much better last season
Could do a job? on 17:08 - Jun 8 with 1267 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Could do a job? on 08:58 - Jun 8 by Pops2

Joe Skarz was in the L2 team 2 years ago even though he was not that great in our promotion year and was at fault for a lot of goals. Granted he was much better last season

Your whole team were shite though......that's why Skarz looked good but was n't!
Could do a job? on 17:17 - Jun 8 with 1254 viewsTTNYear

Are you bury lot at all worried about this take over at all? Cuz I'd be bricking myself. Just to give this some perspective the only bloke on yer bourd talking sense is Bradley1. Read that last sentence slowly, cuz I struggled typing it.

Anti-cliquism is the last refuge of the messageboard scoundrel - Copyright Dorset Dale productions

Could do a job? on 17:18 - Jun 8 with 1252 viewsTVOS1907

Could do a job? on 17:17 - Jun 8 by TTNYear

Are you bury lot at all worried about this take over at all? Cuz I'd be bricking myself. Just to give this some perspective the only bloke on yer bourd talking sense is Bradley1. Read that last sentence slowly, cuz I struggled typing it.

Maybe he knows what Mr Day looks like.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Could do a job? on 19:44 - Jun 8 with 1167 viewsroccydaleian

Could do a job? on 17:18 - Jun 8 by TVOS1907

Maybe he knows what Mr Day looks like.

Somehow, i doubt it.
Could do a job? on 19:56 - Jun 8 with 1154 viewsPDIDDY

Could do a job? on 17:17 - Jun 8 by TTNYear

Bradley and warble are just winding that board up tbf,worried about what? Like I say my mate had meetings last week and this with them and he reckons its all good, alternative a big padlock on giggs main gate, simple really. You lot really thought we where out on our ar ses and heading for non league, but the fact is closure

Gissa job

Could do a job? on 20:01 - Jun 8 with 1145 viewsTTNYear

Could do a job? on 19:56 - Jun 8 by PDIDDY

Bradley and warble are just winding that board up tbf,worried about what? Like I say my mate had meetings last week and this with them and he reckons its all good, alternative a big padlock on giggs main gate, simple really. You lot really thought we where out on our ar ses and heading for non league, but the fact is closure

Short answer being no

Could do a job? on 20:32 - Jun 8 with 1115 viewsRotherhamDale

Another thread turned into a conversation about Bury.

Johan Hammar released by Everton... Centre back who was excellent for me on fm and got into the Sweden team. If fm says he's good, then he's good.

Possession with progression.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024