Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bilderberg 17:23 - Jun 7 with 18362 viewsCHUBBS

No this isn't a new signing.For those that don't already know its the secret(not so secret anymore)meeting of the worlds owners puppets down in The Grove Hotel Watford.
These people virtually control our lives, we're given enough choice to think that we have free will, things like buying a car, a house,just enough rope to hang ourselves but all of the major decisions the vast majority have no say on what so ever.
We don't even get to vote on important things that change our lives they're passed without our knowledge.
Look at the leaders of the various political parties,they change their opinions at the drop of a hat if they feel it will enhance personal future progression.
Early in his career Tony Blair was campaigning for a withdrawal from the EU. He was invited to a Bilderberg meeting and came back with a completely different outlook.
What could possibly make Blair change his tune? Maybe the promise of being the next prime minister.

This is the 61st meeting to which 59 were completely denied as ever happening until the late Jim Tucker finally exposed this criminal cabal for what it is.
I see some mainstream illuminati media outlets are there to continue their discrediting of the researchers and the enlightened self educated types present.
This sinister meeting needs maximum exposure.The idea that in a democratic state our government officials are meeting billionaire businessmen behind closed doors and we are not privy to their decisions is frightening. If this criminal bunch has nothing to hide, then release all the agendas and minutes of past.They never will because it would incriminate the lot of them.
These people are responsible for all the major wars and issues plaguing our planet yet they can just turn up unannounced paid for by a dodgy Bilderberg charity with yours truly footing the vast security bill.No wonder they're so fcukin rich.
The whole thing stinks.
Am popping down tomorrow to be in the same vicinity as our countries REAL government.
http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/33969227

[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Bilderberg on 23:50 - Jun 9 with 2209 viewsBluce_Ree

Alex Jones made a right c*nt of himself there.

And David Icke's got that whole 'the moon is fake' thing going on right now so I'm not sure he's much of a figurehead for any kind of truth movement.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Bilderberg on 00:42 - Jun 10 with 2183 viewsBrightonhoop

You elected them, sucker.
Bilderberg on 01:18 - Jun 10 with 2177 viewstoemasher

Bilderberg on 00:42 - Jun 10 by Brightonhoop

You elected them, sucker.

we are the greatest west londoners ever, so put on your finest, strike a lovely pose and spread some joy of living.
they are so far from that
Bilderberg on 01:21 - Jun 10 with 2175 viewstoemasher

Teddy Pendergass, in my defence
Bilderberg on 08:01 - Jun 10 with 2148 viewsCHUBBS

Bilderberg on 23:50 - Jun 9 by Bluce_Ree

Alex Jones made a right c*nt of himself there.

And David Icke's got that whole 'the moon is fake' thing going on right now so I'm not sure he's much of a figurehead for any kind of truth movement.

Everytime i see Jones behave in this ridiculous manner i think its a purposeful attempt to keep the public perception of researchers negative.
His behaviour comes across as contrived for the purposes of discrediting the movement to.Most researchers have their doubts if this man is sincere and the late Bill Cooper was killed within a fortnight of calling him a b@llshit fraud.
If he isn't a shill then researchers are making a big mistake allowing that big mouth represent them.
As for Icke he does think incredibly deeply(way too deep for your average Joe)but his knowledge is 2nd to none and he's definitely in it for the right reasons.
Bilderberg on 10:04 - Jun 10 with 2100 viewstoboboly

http://www.bilderbergmeetings.org/meeting_2013.html

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Bilderberg on 10:11 - Jun 10 with 2088 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Well if Cameron suddenly starts saying that we need an EU 'Superstate' and open borders we'll know these people need to be stopped at all costs.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Bilderberg on 10:16 - Jun 10 with 2082 viewsCHUBBS

Bilderberg on 10:04 - Jun 10 by toboboly

http://www.bilderbergmeetings.org/meeting_2013.html

And you believe that?
Why in a democracy do we not have access to the minutes of discussions.There are elected members of parliament visiting yet not discussing exactly what went on,why?
Why the constant secrecy over the years of its mere existence?
Its only been the last few that haven't been so secretive due to the exposure created by the late Jim Tucker.They were fiercely denied as even taking place up until then.
They have now decided to converse minute details of what is actually taking place.
Login to get fewer ads

Bilderberg on 10:23 - Jun 10 with 2073 viewsTheBlob

Bilderberg on 10:16 - Jun 10 by CHUBBS

And you believe that?
Why in a democracy do we not have access to the minutes of discussions.There are elected members of parliament visiting yet not discussing exactly what went on,why?
Why the constant secrecy over the years of its mere existence?
Its only been the last few that haven't been so secretive due to the exposure created by the late Jim Tucker.They were fiercely denied as even taking place up until then.
They have now decided to converse minute details of what is actually taking place.

So much for Ministerial Transparency.

http://bilderberg2013.co.uk/ministerial-code/

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Bilderberg on 10:30 - Jun 10 with 2065 viewsCHUBBS

Bilderberg on 10:23 - Jun 10 by TheBlob

So much for Ministerial Transparency.

http://bilderberg2013.co.uk/ministerial-code/

David Cameron quote:“Greater transparency across government is at the heart of our shared commitment to enable the public to hold politicians and public bodies to account…”
Is that why he sneaked in and out on Friday without disclosing the details of his visit
Bilderberg on 18:34 - Jun 10 with 1990 viewstiberiuskirk

Bilderberg on 08:01 - Jun 10 by CHUBBS

Everytime i see Jones behave in this ridiculous manner i think its a purposeful attempt to keep the public perception of researchers negative.
His behaviour comes across as contrived for the purposes of discrediting the movement to.Most researchers have their doubts if this man is sincere and the late Bill Cooper was killed within a fortnight of calling him a b@llshit fraud.
If he isn't a shill then researchers are making a big mistake allowing that big mouth represent them.
As for Icke he does think incredibly deeply(way too deep for your average Joe)but his knowledge is 2nd to none and he's definitely in it for the right reasons.

Chubbs, i've followed A J for quite a while, he does have a very ... Texan way of putting the case, but i for one believe he is the genuine article. We all work in different ways .....

Beeeeeeeeeeeeearrrd !!

Bilderberg on 20:43 - Jun 10 with 1960 viewsMrSheen

Bilderberg on 08:01 - Jun 10 by CHUBBS

http://www.davidicke.com/articles/reptilian-agenda-mainmenu-43/24305-up-to-one-b
Bilderberg on 21:47 - Jun 10 with 1930 viewsCHUBBS

Bilderberg on 20:43 - Jun 10 by MrSheen

http://www.davidicke.com/articles/reptilian-agenda-mainmenu-43/24305-up-to-one-b

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2137449/The-real-life-X-Files-Mee
There is no way on Gods green earth Jeffery hasn't been abducted
Bilderberg on 09:24 - Jun 11 with 1885 viewstoboboly

Bilderberg on 21:47 - Jun 10 by CHUBBS

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2137449/The-real-life-X-Files-Mee
There is no way on Gods green earth Jeffery hasn't been abducted

"It happen eleven years ago in St. Louis, Missouri at an exotic dancing bar..."

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Bilderberg on 09:33 - Jun 11 with 1879 viewstimcocking

I would have to say the Bilderberg meeting has been worring me a little. Who knows what these m@@@@r f@@@@@s get up to behind closed doors.
Bilderberg on 09:50 - Jun 11 with 1869 viewsdaveB

I've seen this Jones fella on tv a few times and found it incredible that anyone would believe the bullshit he was coming out with but then i opened this thread, oh dear.

He's no different to any cult leader seeking attention rather than truth

Bilderberg on 10:45 - Jun 11 with 1854 viewstimcocking

Bilderberg on 09:50 - Jun 11 by daveB

I've seen this Jones fella on tv a few times and found it incredible that anyone would believe the bullshit he was coming out with but then i opened this thread, oh dear.

Crikey, i certainly don't believe that kind of nutter. Conspiracy theorists are the least convincing part of conspiracy theories imo. I don't think anybody listens to people like him do they?

The meeting is worrying though. Has been for a while, a long time before this thread appeared.
Bilderberg on 10:51 - Jun 11 with 1848 viewsTheBlob

Bilderberg on 09:50 - Jun 11 by daveB

I suppose the best way to discredit a "cult" is to slip in an eccentric spokesperson.
But then that would be too obvious wouldn't it?
Anyway he's more believable than Andrew Neil.

Bilderberg on 11:38 - Jun 11 with 1840 viewsdaveB

Bilderberg on 10:51 - Jun 11 by TheBlob

I suppose the best way to discredit a "cult" is to slip in an eccentric spokesperson.
But then that would be too obvious wouldn't it?
Anyway he's more believable than Andrew Neil.

is he more believable than Andrew Neil? Really?

Jones has made himself a millionaire by coming up with crazy conspiracy theories that people want to believe and he preys on peoples fears on secret governments etc. Everyone saw two planes fly into the twin towers but people still want to believe that wasn't the cause of them falling down and he has made a fortune off that idea and many others.

if you say this stuff enough people will buy into it. He's clearly a clever man as he's made himself very rich and famous by doing it, if he stood on the corner of the street and did it people would say he is a maniac.
Bilderberg on 12:16 - Jun 11 with 1827 viewshoof_hearted

It doesn't matter about Jones nor Andrew Neil nor Chubbs.

It matters for democratically elected leaders to be doing anything without being publicly accountable.

If it takes the nutters to bring it to the attention of the world then well done nutters.
Bilderberg on 12:37 - Jun 11 with 1816 viewshoopstilidie

WanderR said "It's a religion for misanthropes."

Spot on that man.

The fact that elected officials of any ilk should be able to have behind closed doors meetings without public scrutiny should be of concern however.

Though the whole conspiracy ideology that has grown out of it is a lot like calling a hill a mountain. It's all to do with perspective.

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

Bilderberg on 12:54 - Jun 11 with 1807 viewsFDC

HTID said:
"The fact that elected officials of any ilk should be able to have behind closed doors meetings without public scrutiny should be of concern however. "

Absolutely. The point here isn't that undemocratic practices shouldn't be called out. But I put to those on this thread acting like they've uncovered some kind of far-reaching conspiracy that this isn't a conspiracy at all: this is simply a symptom of systemic issues that are out in the open for all to see.

Things like the Bilderberg group are surely only a surprise if you're surprised by the fact that your getting royally fcked up the arse every which way - by design, by a system that makes very little pretense about the fact. Getting all excited about what might be said at a boys club seems an unbelievable waste of energy to me - if you're that bothered by unequal distribution of power there a far more strategically viable ways to spend your time than listening to lunatics on youtube.
Bilderberg on 13:10 - Jun 11 with 1788 viewsTheBlob

Bilderberg on 12:54 - Jun 11 by FDC

HTID said:
"The fact that elected officials of any ilk should be able to have behind closed doors meetings without public scrutiny should be of concern however. "

Absolutely. The point here isn't that undemocratic practices shouldn't be called out. But I put to those on this thread acting like they've uncovered some kind of far-reaching conspiracy that this isn't a conspiracy at all: this is simply a symptom of systemic issues that are out in the open for all to see.

Things like the Bilderberg group are surely only a surprise if you're surprised by the fact that your getting royally fcked up the arse every which way - by design, by a system that makes very little pretense about the fact. Getting all excited about what might be said at a boys club seems an unbelievable waste of energy to me - if you're that bothered by unequal distribution of power there a far more strategically viable ways to spend your time than listening to lunatics on youtube.

So which revolutionary lunatic(s) are we supposed to view then?

Substitution of one fantasy scenario for another?

Bilderberg on 13:11 - Jun 11 with 1784 viewsTHEBUSH

Bilderberg on 12:54 - Jun 11 by FDC

HTID said:

How many Bilderberg meetings have you been to ?

Coz, I'm interested to know, what goes on inside these meetings !!
Bilderberg on 13:17 - Jun 11 with 1777 viewsFDC

Bilderberg on 13:11 - Jun 11 by THEBUSH

How many Bilderberg meetings have you been to ?

Coz, I'm interested to know, what goes on inside these meetings !!

I've not been to any, obviously!

Put it another way. If you're a politician with a dastardly plan - how important is it that you meet you co-conspirators face-to-face at posh hotel in order to put your dastardly plan in to effect?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024