Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Joe Kinnear to Newcastle as DoF 18:06 - Jun 16 with 5517 viewsMedwayR

Must be an attempt to try & get Pardew to leave without paying off the remainder of his 8 year contract...

Kinnear will have final say on transfers too!!!
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Poll: Who’s better?

Joe Kinnear to Newcastle as DoF on 18:09 - Jun 16 with 4212 viewsWeaverQPR

Back os Dof and back as manager by Xmas.

@WeavQPR

Joe Kinnear to Newcastle as DoF on 18:16 - Jun 16 with 4178 viewsMedwayR

Joe Kinnear to Newcastle as DoF on 18:09 - Jun 16 by WeaverQPR

Back os Dof and back as manager by Xmas.

Just seen that you beat me to it lol

I would laught A LOT if that happened, possible Newcastle-Sunderland relegation double too!!

Poll: Who’s better?

Joe Kinnear to Newcastle as DoF on 19:40 - Jun 16 with 4057 viewsTacticalR

Christ, you don't half get some strange things happening in football.

We all want a Dof, but not any old Dof.

Air hostess clique

Joe Kinnear to Newcastle as DoF on 20:01 - Jun 16 with 4025 viewsloftboy

All together now " he's short he's fat he's had a heart attack joe kinnear joe kinnear"

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Joe Kinnear to Newcastle as DoF on 05:20 - Jun 17 with 3840 viewstimcocking

Is this serious?

I look forward to speaking with my Geordie friend later
Joe Kinnear to Newcastle as DoF on 09:47 - Jun 17 with 3730 viewsngbqpr

...and another own goal by Ashley that Kinnear is spouting off about the deal being signed and what his role will be so many hours prior to any officical announcement from the club

Not only does it smack of trying to undermine Pardew, but also Carr (who was also handed an 8 year deal)

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

Joe Kinnear to Newcastle as DoF on 10:32 - Jun 17 with 3687 viewsdaveB

My Geordie in law was down this weekend, we flicked over to see the golf score last night and saw the Kinnear interview, my in law put his head in his hands then walked upstairs quietly to bed, I thought it best not to bring it up again this morning
Joe Kinnear to Newcastle as DoF on 10:34 - Jun 17 with 3678 viewssimmo

This is brilliant.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Login to get fewer ads

Joe Kinnear to Newcastle as DoF on 11:20 - Jun 17 with 3645 viewshoof_hearted

Joe Kinnear to Newcastle as DoF on 10:32 - Jun 17 by daveB

My Geordie in law was down this weekend, we flicked over to see the golf score last night and saw the Kinnear interview, my in law put his head in his hands then walked upstairs quietly to bed, I thought it best not to bring it up again this morning

Top tip: Cheer him up by mentioning Remy.
Joe Kinnear to Newcastle as DoF on 13:16 - Jun 17 with 3584 viewsBlackCrowe

Love some of the readers comments in the press. For example:

Brilliant! There is nothinng like the horse punchers for entertainment.
- Mackem1984, Stockton on Tees, 16/6/2013 17:50

LOL

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Joe Kinnear to Newcastle as DoF on 17:54 - Jun 17 with 3521 viewsHunterhoop

We should definitely put this down as a bullet dodged.
Joe Kinnear to Newcastle as DoF on 18:00 - Jun 17 with 3517 viewsNorthernr

This is wonderful for so many reasons but primarily Pardew is a knob and this will really annoy him, and I'm really enjoying seeing all the North East football writers throwing their hands up in the air and moaning because last time he was there he gave em the rounds of the kitchen.
Joe Kinnear to Newcastle as DoF on 18:19 - Jun 17 with 3501 views18StoneOfHoop

Joe Kinnear to Newcastle as DoF on 18:00 - Jun 17 by Northernr

This is wonderful for so many reasons but primarily Pardew is a knob and this will really annoy him, and I'm really enjoying seeing all the North East football writers throwing their hands up in the air and moaning because last time he was there he gave em the rounds of the kitchen.

More 'rounds of the kitchen'???
First spotted yesterday in Clive's Djibril Cisse season review as something that Joey Barton doles out, now it's Joe Kinnear who's at it with the Geordie press. Where does this novel Clive 'phrase de jour' come from? What is it's possible derivation? I have never heard it spoken or read it before.. is it perhaps in common usage in Sheffield or Hull or Corby?
What kind of free-wheeling Whittingham linguistic anarchy will this lead to next?
Will he start writing of 'rounds of Loftus Road stinky wet bikini Bentleys' ?
Anything less than a full frank,transparent LFW enquiry must be launched tout-de-suite...CW needs to learn fast he can't get away with these suspicious dodgy-sounding Northern outburst inventions.

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

Joe Kinnear to Newcastle as DoF on 18:20 - Jun 17 with 3480 viewsMkPaul

Oh to have a football man supporting the board at our club :)
Joe Kinnear to Newcastle as DoF on 22:21 - Jun 17 with 3392 viewsTGRRRSSS

Has it been announced officially yet??? This is hilarious, it's like Ashley wants to make life hard for himself for the challenge.
Joe Kinnear to Newcastle as DoF on 22:35 - Jun 17 with 3373 viewsTacticalR

How Kinnear handled the press, last time around:

JK: Which one is Simon Bird [Daily Mirror's north-east football writer]?

SB: Me.

JK: You're a c*nt.

SB: Thank you.

JK: Which one is Hickman [Niall, football writer for the Express]? You are out of order. Absolutely f*cking out of order. If you do it again, I am telling you you can f*ck off and go to another ground. I will not come and stand for that f*cking crap. No f*cking way, lies. F*ck, you're saying I turned up and they [Newcastle's players] f*cked off.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2008/oct/03/newcastleunited.premierleague

Air hostess clique

Joe Kinnear to Newcastle as DoF on 22:41 - Jun 17 with 3360 viewsRANGERS4EVER

He was just on talksport. It had to be the most astonishing and hilarious interview i have ever heard! Got no names right ! Ben Afra?! Yohan Kebab?!

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Joe Kinnear to Newcastle as DoF on 07:03 - Jun 18 with 3286 viewsstuabd

Apparently when asked about Pardew he went on about him winning manager of he year last year and then added that he himself had won the award 3 times, which is not even true. Very odd.
Joe Kinnear to Newcastle as DoF on 07:43 - Jun 18 with 3250 viewsStanisgod

Any one hear his Talkshite interview, please have listen on line, it's hilarious.
He gets so many things wrong, I think he's away with the fairies. He thinks he was manager of the year 3 times, bought players that weren't even there, gets names wrong etc.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Joe Kinnear to Newcastle as DoF on 08:03 - Jun 18 with 3229 views18StoneOfHoop

Joe Kinnear to Newcastle as DoF on 07:43 - Jun 18 by Stanisgod

Any one hear his Talkshite interview, please have listen on line, it's hilarious.
He gets so many things wrong, I think he's away with the fairies. He thinks he was manager of the year 3 times, bought players that weren't even there, gets names wrong etc.

It's good stuff to be sure,Stanisgod. Belligerent Joe comes out punching from the off in his war against the Geordie media..

http://www.talksport.co.uk/radio/andy-goldsteins-sports-bar/130617/joe-kinnear-h

'..I've played over 400 games for Tottenham,I've managed all over the world..I've been manager of the year 3 times..'
Joe's theme song:

To really appease The Toon Army surely Mike Ashley will bring back Wobbly Eyes Wise to assist Joe? #TheCockneyMafiaRidesAgain

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

Joe Kinnear to Newcastle as DoF on 08:48 - Jun 18 with 3181 viewsimustbemad

Listened to that radio interview. He controlled himself pretty well until the last 30 seconds before endearing himself to the geordies by telling them he is more intelligent - fantastic stuff
Joe Kinnear to Newcastle as DoF on 09:39 - Jun 18 with 3142 viewsngbqpr

Synopsis of interview if you've not got time to listen to whole thing:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/joe-kinnears-newcastle-return-mistak

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

Joe Kinnear to Newcastle as DoF on 10:12 - Jun 18 with 3094 viewsBerkoRanger

Just listened to the whole interview - his comments about the Toon fans was like Joe Maplin's comments to the "staff" at Hi-De-Hi. And he'll be discussing with Pardew and Carr - are they likely to get a word in edgeways?
Unbelievable stuff!
Joe Kinnear to Newcastle as DoF on 10:16 - Jun 18 with 3085 viewsdaveB

he is the gift that just keeps on giving, that interview has made my day
Joe Kinnear to Newcastle as DoF on 10:18 - Jun 18 with 3081 viewscarrotcrunch_R

Ha ha this is so funny
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024