Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hooper deal close? 11:03 - Jul 16 with 23963 viewsqprdan

David McIntyre ‏@davidmcintyre76 29m
Looks like #QPR are pretty close with Hooper now.
Collapse
Hooper deal close? on 09:24 - Jul 19 with 1884 viewsstansleftfoot

Harry Redknapps buying methods seem to rely on full breach of confidentiality as soon as possible so the agents can use him to find a price.
It would now appear we have set a purchase price for any premiership club of around £5 Million with personal terms to be negotiated with Gary Hooper.

The only person NOT involved in the negotiations is a representative of QPR or Harry Redknapp.

Expect the " it's a difficult market place " quote from HR any day now. 'Knob'

I'd have been surprised if we'd got him, but now we know we won't! A waste of two weeks watching AJ and BZ train and play football in pre-season, if that's the right term....more of the same just a different league, same limp strike force.
Hooper deal close? on 09:28 - Jul 19 with 1850 viewsWeaverQPR

We do like to do our business in public for all to see and every deal is so long and drawn out.

@WeavQPR

Hooper deal close? on 09:32 - Jul 19 with 1824 viewsTheBlob

Hooper deal close? on 09:24 - Jul 19 by stansleftfoot

Harry Redknapps buying methods seem to rely on full breach of confidentiality as soon as possible so the agents can use him to find a price.
It would now appear we have set a purchase price for any premiership club of around £5 Million with personal terms to be negotiated with Gary Hooper.

The only person NOT involved in the negotiations is a representative of QPR or Harry Redknapp.

I'd have been surprised if we'd got him, but now we know we won't! A waste of two weeks watching AJ and BZ train and play football in pre-season, if that's the right term....more of the same just a different league, same limp strike force.

So the Prozac's not working then........

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Hooper deal close? on 09:45 - Jul 19 with 1754 views1MoreBrightonR

This is impressively anti-redknapp ha ha.....we have no idea what his role in this has been and how much of the 'news' comes from him. And anyway, i'm failing to see how this transfer is any different from most other teams...there are always rumours and leaks to the press, we just pay more attention to these as they are about our team.
Hooper deal close? on 09:45 - Jul 19 with 1752 views1MoreBrightonR

This is impressively anti-redknapp ha ha.....we have no idea what his role in this has been and how much of the 'news' comes from him. And anyway, i'm failing to see how this transfer is any different from most other teams...there are always rumours and leaks to the press, we just pay more attention to these as they are about our team.
Hooper deal close? on 10:13 - Jul 19 with 1626 viewsbosh67

Harry is laid out in hospital having knee surgery.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Hooper deal close? on 10:18 - Jul 19 with 1597 viewsdaveB

Hooper deal close? on 23:21 - Jul 18 by rsonist

I know it's an ambitious move and Hooper is fully entitled to expect to be playing at a higher level but it doesn't half kill the romance being made to know that we're his absolute dead last choice. I guess it won't stop him putting the ball into the net if he does sign but still.

i think his dead last choice is to stay at Celtic, the pull of London, Redknapp and money is massive
Hooper deal close? on 10:20 - Jul 19 with 1585 viewsdaveB

Hooper deal close? on 09:28 - Jul 19 by WeaverQPR

We do like to do our business in public for all to see and every deal is so long and drawn out.

all deals are long and drawn out and to be fair to the club they haven't spoken about the deal at all, the only quotes on it were Redknapp saying we weren't close to signing him which was true but everyone assumed he was lying.
Login to get fewer ads

Hooper deal close? on 10:39 - Jul 19 with 1527 viewsJamie

Time for a thread title change.
Hooper deal close? on 10:42 - Jul 19 with 1510 viewsbarbicanranger

Hooper deal close? on 10:20 - Jul 19 by daveB

all deals are long and drawn out and to be fair to the club they haven't spoken about the deal at all, the only quotes on it were Redknapp saying we weren't close to signing him which was true but everyone assumed he was lying.

spot on
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024