Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hooper deal close? 11:03 - Jul 16 with 23967 viewsqprdan

David McIntyre ‏@davidmcintyre76 29m
Looks like #QPR are pretty close with Hooper now.
Collapse
Hooper deal close? on 21:51 - Jul 17 with 3274 viewsStanisgod

Hooper deal close? on 10:40 - Jul 17 by daveB

the window doesn't shut for another month and a half so if Hooper goes elsewhere then we'll sign someone else

Yeah, the left over dregs, thats my point

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Hooper deal close? on 21:52 - Jul 17 with 3231 viewsdaveB

hardly the left over dregs, could go for charlie austin or any number of other options. Hooper would be an amazing signing but if we miss out still plenty of time to get someone decent in
Hooper deal close? on 22:11 - Jul 17 with 3146 viewsStanisgod

Hooper deal close? on 21:52 - Jul 17 by daveB

hardly the left over dregs, could go for charlie austin or any number of other options. Hooper would be an amazing signing but if we miss out still plenty of time to get someone decent in

Hope your right dave, I really do.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Hooper deal close? on 22:23 - Jul 17 with 3069 viewsNorthernr

Hooper deal close? on 22:11 - Jul 17 by Stanisgod

Hope your right dave, I really do.

He is right, in transfer window terms we're a million miles from the dregs at this point. Problem is we have four or five games before it closes and tone can be set, players can be put off.
Hooper deal close? on 22:29 - Jul 17 with 3046 viewsQPR442

my post about Hooper ended up on WATRB site. Hope they don't think I am ITK as I only took the news from the media.

Hooper deal close? on 22:37 - Jul 17 with 3001 viewsqprdan

Hooper would undoubtedly be a great signing but if he goes somewhere else we've got a fella called Remy still on the books, I guess he would knock a few in for us in the Championship?, he may be in some bother off the pitch but he is still a class player, and still ours.
Hooper deal close? on 22:44 - Jul 17 with 2958 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Imagine if we had Taarabt, Hooper and Remy in the Championship.

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Hooper deal close? on 23:07 - Jul 17 with 2881 viewsQPRDave

Hooper deal close? on 22:44 - Jul 17 by RANGERS4EVER

Imagine if we had Taarabt, Hooper and Remy in the Championship.

Yeah ..........2 of em wouldn't see the ball for about 85 mins
Login to get fewer ads

Hooper deal close? on 00:39 - Jul 18 with 2756 viewskarl

FWIW
Neil Lennon asked on BBC Scotland if Hooper situation had moved on and he said 'No'.
He said it with that screwed up smirking gob shite of a face that he has but unfortunately that was it
Hooper deal close? on 08:35 - Jul 18 with 2613 viewsVUVU

Hooper deal close? on 00:39 - Jul 18 by karl

FWIW
Neil Lennon asked on BBC Scotland if Hooper situation had moved on and he said 'No'.
He said it with that screwed up smirking gob shite of a face that he has but unfortunately that was it

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/qpr-use-easyjet-fly-players-2060614#

Has HR going for a bid for Austin as well

Bond: "Not until I see Kananga!" Kananga: "Rightttt... (Starts pulling face off)"

Hooper deal close? on 08:40 - Jul 18 with 2587 viewsJonDoeman

Hooper deal close? on 08:35 - Jul 18 by VUVU

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/qpr-use-easyjet-fly-players-2060614#

"pampered flops"

It Is What It Is !!

Hooper deal close? on 08:45 - Jul 18 with 2571 viewsNewCrossHoop

So after being continually told that there were no relegation clauses in the contracts the media are now happily saying those clauses have been invoked.

Does this mean the end of the 'Big Spending Queens Park Rangers' moniker?
Hooper deal close? on 09:15 - Jul 18 with 2475 viewsfakekerby

Austin won't be 2.5, closer to 4... also he failed a medical at Hull and has shoulder issues, he's also not 'the right sort'! Expect loads of off the field drama if he came to London.
Hooper deal close? on 09:17 - Jul 18 with 2469 viewsessextaxiboy

Hooper deal close? on 08:45 - Jul 18 by NewCrossHoop

So after being continually told that there were no relegation clauses in the contracts the media are now happily saying those clauses have been invoked.

Does this mean the end of the 'Big Spending Queens Park Rangers' moniker?

Now Hughes is in a job the Mirror will probably ease off us .
Hooper deal close? on 09:23 - Jul 18 with 2437 viewsRangerJim

He'll love it whenever he bangs in a goal as we'll all give it the pigbag "da da da da HOOPS" (his nickname)

#Justsaying

Hope he signs for us
Hooper deal close? on 10:01 - Jul 18 with 2359 viewsdanehoop

What I think is important from all of the speculation is that Harry is well aware that we are having real issues scoring and looking to address that with one or two good acquistions.

In moving on both DJ and Betty he felt there were better options available for us outthere which would bring something extra to what there two had shown him. Equally they don't appear to be going for buying a "player at any price" approach and the more cautious nature of the transfer offers being made so far seems quite encouraging and looks to be that they are learning.

In Remy travelling as well that looks a positive move as well (albeit it may just be a temporary thing) in showing we have no pressure to sell assets if prices aren't met. A point underlined by clear messages or Adel and Cesar. Though I suspect we may just be positioning for both.

Never knowingly understood

Hooper deal close? on 16:26 - Jul 18 with 2217 viewseghamranger

Anyone ITK re this ?

Who is Dave McIntyre?
Hooper deal close? on 16:53 - Jul 18 with 2147 viewsMedwayR

Just seen Peter Odemwingie walking towards Loftus Road wearing a Gary Hooper mask

Poll: Who’s better?

Hooper deal close? on 21:49 - Jul 18 with 1960 viewsDave_Mc

Hooper deal close? on 11:20 - Jul 16 by daveB

i'd say he gets it right 70% of the time which is pretty good

Now, I've read all sorts of unflattering stuff over the years and accept it as part and parcel, but I must be developing an ego all of a sudden.

70%. And that's from DaveB, who I know to be a good guy and a good judge. I mean I'd have been insulted if you'd said 99%, but 70...flippin ell.

You wait til I see you again Mr B.

70!!!

Hooper deal close? on 21:55 - Jul 18 with 1922 viewswombat

Hooper deal close? on 21:49 - Jul 18 by Dave_Mc

Now, I've read all sorts of unflattering stuff over the years and accept it as part and parcel, but I must be developing an ego all of a sudden.

70%. And that's from DaveB, who I know to be a good guy and a good judge. I mean I'd have been insulted if you'd said 99%, but 70...flippin ell.

70!!!

Seems to be a few people on twitter saying west ham will be signing him

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Hooper deal close? on 22:01 - Jul 18 with 1903 viewsdaveB

Hooper deal close? on 21:49 - Jul 18 by Dave_Mc

70!!!

ha ha, i thought i was being kind with 70%
Hooper deal close? on 22:58 - Jul 18 with 1759 viewseghamranger

Hooper deal close? on 21:55 - Jul 18 by wombat

Seems to be a few people on twitter saying west ham will be signing him

Hooper or Remy?

These threads do randomly go off the point massively
Hooper deal close? on 23:21 - Jul 18 with 1716 viewsrsonist

I know it's an ambitious move and Hooper is fully entitled to expect to be playing at a higher level but it doesn't half kill the romance being made to know that we're his absolute dead last choice. I guess it won't stop him putting the ball into the net if he does sign but still.
Hooper deal close? on 23:30 - Jul 18 with 1677 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Hooper deal close? on 23:21 - Jul 18 by rsonist

I know it's an ambitious move and Hooper is fully entitled to expect to be playing at a higher level but it doesn't half kill the romance being made to know that we're his absolute dead last choice. I guess it won't stop him putting the ball into the net if he does sign but still.

To be fair to him we do not know that's the case yet
Hooper deal close? on 08:58 - Jul 19 with 1525 viewsWeaverQPR

Does look abit like we are Hoopers fall back option, always a chance this could happen he obviously wants a PL move. Im sure Redknapp has other options to loook at.

@WeavQPR

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024