Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hooper deal close? 11:03 - Jul 16 with 23966 viewsqprdan

David McIntyre ‏@davidmcintyre76 29m
Looks like #QPR are pretty close with Hooper now.
Collapse
Hooper deal close? on 19:47 - Jul 16 with 3754 viewsNorthernr

Hooper deal close? on 19:46 - Jul 16 by onlyrinmoray

Norwich a shitehole!!!...don't think so ..Acton Wembley Harlesden must be leafy suburbs then

If Hooper chooses us at this stage of his career and misses out on the Premiership he must be crazy or British mercenary a la Cisse Cesar etc Still would love him to come to Loftus Rd. Great conversation stopper with local Celtic fans up here

Or he might just be finding that three years of scoring goals against Kilmarnock and St Mirren doesn't impress Premier League scouts greatly.
Hooper deal close? on 21:34 - Jul 16 with 3469 viewsconnell10

i think he will come to us because we have a hooped shirt like celtic , only ours is blue and well norwich play in a lighter shade of babys shite yellow! i rest my case!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Hooper deal close? on 21:45 - Jul 16 with 3418 viewsQPR442

Hooper deal close? on 18:23 - Jul 16 by DieByYourSide

Dazzer on WATRBs (yes I know) thinks it's a #DONEDEAL. He does seem to have some sort of pedigree in getting these kind of things right.

I went on WATRB and that 'Dazzer' was boasting it was a 'done deal' and after Lennon said 2 teams are involved he back tracked with 'I'm a fan like the rest of you' and 'I'd be totally gutted if he don't signed'

He also said earlier...'If we are to get Hooper it will be in the next 48 hours or it won't happen...'

He then said... 'As I said I've been told on good authority. If it to QPR it will be done in the next 24/48hours'.

He then said...'I have it on good authority he is heading our way, but things can change'. (Yes Dazzer, like your posts).

Well things did change when Lennon said nothing sorted until next week so Dazzer once again changed his comments with...'JustRepeatingWhatI'mToldLike'

So you are right about 'pedigree' only you should have put 'Chum' after?
Hooper deal close? on 22:06 - Jul 16 with 3323 viewsAlbRanger

This is Dazzer1977, I presume???
Hooper deal close? on 23:11 - Jul 16 with 3202 viewsJuzzie

Hooper deal close? on 21:45 - Jul 16 by QPR442

I went on WATRB and that 'Dazzer' was boasting it was a 'done deal' and after Lennon said 2 teams are involved he back tracked with 'I'm a fan like the rest of you' and 'I'd be totally gutted if he don't signed'

He also said earlier...'If we are to get Hooper it will be in the next 48 hours or it won't happen...'

He then said... 'As I said I've been told on good authority. If it to QPR it will be done in the next 24/48hours'.

He then said...'I have it on good authority he is heading our way, but things can change'. (Yes Dazzer, like your posts).

Well things did change when Lennon said nothing sorted until next week so Dazzer once again changed his comments with...'JustRepeatingWhatI'mToldLike'

So you are right about 'pedigree' only you should have put 'Chum' after?

Fk me, talk about covering your arse. Basically, like the rest of us, he hasn't a clue.
Hooper deal close? on 23:12 - Jul 16 with 3197 viewsQPR442

Hooper deal close? on 22:06 - Jul 16 by AlbRanger

This is Dazzer1977, I presume???

I don't know, it could be.
But if we don't sign Hooper he will look stupid? No actually after reading his comments we can just 'blame the source'.
Hooper deal close? on 23:20 - Jul 16 with 3177 viewsconnell10

Hooper deal close? on 23:12 - Jul 16 by QPR442

But if we don't sign Hooper he will look stupid? No actually after reading his comments we can just 'blame the source'.

ALWAYS BLAME THE SOURCE!!!!!!!!! TO MUCH KETCHUP MAKES ME QUEASY!

Hooper deal close? on 08:37 - Jul 17 with 3034 viewsconnell10

has he signed yet?????!!!

Login to get fewer ads

Hooper deal close? on 08:51 - Jul 17 with 2976 viewsdanehoop

Taken Ched Evans now empty seat on the bus.

Never knowingly understood

Hooper deal close? on 08:54 - Jul 17 with 2965 viewsQPR_Jim

Hooper deal close? on 08:37 - Jul 17 by connell10

has he signed yet?????!!!

Not yet although I have a source that told me he saw hooper in Westfield buying a pen, so fingers crossed.
Hooper deal close? on 09:20 - Jul 17 with 2901 viewsblacky200

So at the moment it is a: Done deal; having a medical; talking terms; talking to another club.
Glad we cleared that up
Hooper deal close? on 09:26 - Jul 17 with 2887 viewsAlbRanger

Hooper deal close? on 23:12 - Jul 16 by QPR442

Looked stupid on this board before WATRBs was even a twinkle in Pete's eye!

JJ, I think it was!
Hooper deal close? on 09:36 - Jul 17 with 2838 viewsNorthernr

Hooper deal close? on 09:26 - Jul 17 by AlbRanger

JJ, I think it was!

the death of Mark Perry was his finest hour
Hooper deal close? on 09:38 - Jul 17 with 2830 viewsQPR442

Hooper deal close? on 09:26 - Jul 17 by AlbRanger

JJ, I think it was!

Why do these posters do it? All it does is cause upset and time wasting (looking at the threads for information).

Why not just say 'I have heard the Hooper deal could be close'? Rather than...
'BOOOOOMMMM - Hoopers SIGNED'?

Why do they do it? Why say it's done when it is clearly not?

Waste of time.
Hooper deal close? on 09:54 - Jul 17 with 2787 viewsdaveB

Hooper deal close? on 09:38 - Jul 17 by QPR442

Why do these posters do it? All it does is cause upset and time wasting (looking at the threads for information).

Why not just say 'I have heard the Hooper deal could be close'? Rather than...
'BOOOOOMMMM - Hoopers SIGNED'?

Why do they do it? Why say it's done when it is clearly not?

Waste of time.

attention seekers, they may as well be holding up a sign saying look at me.
All clubs have these maniacs who are desperate to be in the know and talk about football transfers as if they have just discovered who shot Kennedy. We've been linked with Hooper for over a month now so it wasn't a state secret.

We're supposed to believe these people are on the phones to agents and people at the club and get the scoop when in fact they are sat on a pc in their pants reading journalists twitter feeds and passing the info off as their own before going back to the other fantasy lives they lead online.
Hooper deal close? on 09:58 - Jul 17 with 2774 viewsTheBlob

Standard Operating Procedure - see who R's are after and nip in with a last minute bid.
If I had a pahnd for every time that's happened I'd have £13 and seven packets of Ibuprofen.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Hooper deal close? on 10:24 - Jul 17 with 2660 viewsStanisgod

Hooper deal close? on 09:58 - Jul 17 by TheBlob

Standard Operating Procedure - see who R's are after and nip in with a last minute bid.
If I had a pahnd for every time that's happened I'd have £13 and seven packets of Ibuprofen.

Spot on, gonna turn out to be last seasons Crouch fiasco. Put all our eggs in one striker basket, wait til turned down 2 days before season starts, find ourselves with just A.J. and " watch my hip " B.Z. as our only strikers, regret shipping out FOUR strikers of whom 2 could have been kept on, then wonder why we can't score !

Phew !!

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Hooper deal close? on 10:40 - Jul 17 with 2590 viewsNorthernr

Hooper deal close? on 09:54 - Jul 17 by daveB

All clubs have these maniacs who are desperate to be in the know and talk about football transfers as if they have just discovered who shot Kennedy. We've been linked with Hooper for over a month now so it wasn't a state secret.

We're supposed to believe these people are on the phones to agents and people at the club and get the scoop when in fact they are sat on a pc in their pants reading journalists twitter feeds and passing the info off as their own before going back to the other fantasy lives they lead online.

Hooper deal close? on 10:40 - Jul 17 with 2580 viewsdaveB

Hooper deal close? on 10:24 - Jul 17 by Stanisgod

Spot on, gonna turn out to be last seasons Crouch fiasco. Put all our eggs in one striker basket, wait til turned down 2 days before season starts, find ourselves with just A.J. and " watch my hip " B.Z. as our only strikers, regret shipping out FOUR strikers of whom 2 could have been kept on, then wonder why we can't score !

Phew !!

the window doesn't shut for another month and a half so if Hooper goes elsewhere then we'll sign someone else
Hooper deal close? on 10:50 - Jul 17 with 2543 viewsJuzzie

Hooper deal close? on 09:54 - Jul 17 by daveB

Circa late summer 2003 on the offish m/board; "We're going to sign a player at 2pm on Tuesday". Cue loads of people online at 2pm.

"No, it's now 5pm"

Cue even more people at 5pm, people even missed trains home (which is their choice I guess) and not happy about that.

"No, it's 2pm Thursday"

2pm Thursday, loads of people online.

"No, it's 5pm now"

5pm.... you seee where I'm going here...

Eventually, no player signed. Billy Rice even had to come online to pacify the baying crowd to confirm there was never ever going to be a signing, not even at 2pm on the Tuesday.

OP gets a slating, carries on doing it and still has the same people eating out of his hands because they're desperate for information and that in turn fuels the attention seeking of the OP.

Not sure where the OP ended up, made his on forum I think.

Hooper deal close? on 10:56 - Jul 17 with 2516 viewsPinnerPaul

Sooooooooooooo when Harry said yesterday that the deal wasn't "close", he was right.

Who'd have thought it?
Hooper deal close? on 10:58 - Jul 17 with 2503 viewsdaveB

Hooper deal close? on 21:01 - Jul 17 with 2278 viewsQPR442

Deadline Day ‏@DeadlineDay 1h
Gary Hooper will be in London tomorrow to discuss personal terms with #QPR. Said his goodbyes to Celtic this afternoon

That's the Scottish bloke Jim from Sky
Hooper deal close? on 21:16 - Jul 17 with 2177 viewsbosh67

Hooper has just reached the ground where he was invited to marry his own sister. As he disappeared in through the doors he was heard to utter the words 'you've driven me to f*cking Norwich, haven't you!'

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Hooper deal close? on 21:18 - Jul 17 with 2161 viewsstansleftfoot

Celtic are currently playing and Gary Hooper is not at the game as a spectator or in the selected side.

A FACT!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024